Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest valley girl

hi ALL god! i am so busy lately.please take care the thread while i am away..

i've watched the show from yonnie.. God he is so skinny but he feels he was gaining his weight

Thank you so much for the links reary!

Infinity challenge gang is really hilarious! I was laughing my head off as they fanboy over Insung to the fullest!!!

As expected, Insung looked really cool all throughout the episode. My favorite was getting the number challenge part. He's quite the charmer :D

*** Not a surprise there for HB, BYJ & JIS. :sweatingbullets:

Lee Seung Gi voted as #1 idol for middle-aged women

On August 13th, KBS’s ‘Entertainment Relay‘ aired the results of a recent survey that polled ‘Middle-aged Women’s Idols’.

The honor of first place went to none other than Lee Seung Gi, who is currently receiving much love for his role on KBS’s ‘1 Night 2 Days‘. One woman commented, “I end up looking only at Lee Seung Gi while watching ‘1 Night 2 Days’. I just can’t help but smile when I see him.”

Lee Seung Gi once again proved his popularity amongst not only the younger crowd, but also the older generation by surpassing other top stars in the survey, including Hyun Bin who came in second, Bae Yong Joon who came in third, and Jo In Sung who came in sixth place.

Source + Photo: Star News via Nate / allkpop

Which Korean celebrities would best be suited for popular vampire roles?

97b87a2db90b564703ee3db3e847c1b1.jpg

The movie Twilight was recently aired on Korean television. A poll was held on an OCN blog, asking which Korean celebrities would best fit popular vampire roles from television and movies.

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong was picked as the best Edward from the movie Twilight.

Actor Lee Minho, who recently starred in "City Hunter", was selected as the best Stefan, the nice vampire from Vampire Diaries, while actor Kim Namgil, whose last work was in the drama "Bad Guy", was chosen as the best Damon, the bad vampire from Vampire Diaries.

Actor Lee Dongwook, who is currently starring in drama "Scent of a Woman", was chosen as the best Dylan Radcliffe, a vampire from "The Gates". Kim Saeron, a female actress, was picked as the best Eli from Let Me In. Actor Lee Byunghyun from Iris and actor Jo Insung, were chosen as the best Bill Compton and Eric respectively, both from True Blood.

Source: OCN / koreaboo.com

Jo In Sung Models Winter Gear in High Heat

3bc8bb1efeb1aba1021fbc26e7da8394_large.jpg

Jo In Sung did a photoshoot for the outdoor brand Black Yak's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The actor, who has been the brand's model since last May, showed his true professionalism during the photoshoot. Although the photoshoot took place at an airstrip in Gyeonggi Province in mid-August, with sweltering hot temperatures and extremely high humidity, he and a fellow model donned the bulky parkas and sweaters without complaint. What a great attitude! (We can tell you that the summer here in Korea is absolutely no joke. It makes us sweat just looking at Jo In Sung's outfits, but he looks so cool and calm!)

32012aac066a73b577e6cafa2118b9bd_large.jpg

7f3289bc2a65b31782afe0f0f335210c_large.jpg

2b17eff56bee0abc380fd304aaa825cf_large.jpg

260a493ebb09b269d5ef0d91a5e4361a_large.jpg

Source : Soompi News

Ha Ji Won says “I’ll never forget the kiss with Cho In Sung”

39710142-3.jpg

The actors, who were in SBS’s series, Happening In Bali, will appear on SBS’s Morning Wide on the 23rd.

Ha Ji Won, who was the lead actress, said, “At first, I didn’t understand the character so it was hard to perform. She was the most interesting character I’ve ever performed.”

When a reporter asked her what was the most memorable scene, Ha replied, “The kissing scene with Cho In Sung where I told him that I would keep my pride.”

“I did the scene in one take because the director hated kissing scenes. I almost broke my tooth,” she added.

Ha talked about the last scene in the series as well. Ha said, “I had to pretend that I didn’t know about the ending but all the actors new what was going to happen.”

Source: Donga from Nate / korea.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally some news about our handsome oppa :

Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-young, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-seong and Son Ye-jin together, why?

photo194873.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-young, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-Seong and Son Ye-jin got together for the kids in Africa.

A charity program called "The Rainbow Project" to help open up the dreams of poor children in Africa allows the stars to donate their personal possessions and share their minds.

At the event which will be held from the 17th to the 25th in Seoul, donations of pictures and paintings, sculptures, performances, stars' possessions, medical techniques, beauty and promotion will take place.

Top stars such as Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-yuong, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-Seong, Son Ye-jin, Jang Hyeok, Kim Hyun-joong, Ko Soo, Kang Ji-hwan, Lee Min-ki, Daniel Henney, Song Joong-ki, Ryoo Seung-soo, Kim Soo-hyeon, 2PM, Miss A and several others will participate in this charity.

Jo In-Seong said, "I am happy to be able to give a hand to those children Africa. I hope everyone gathers the support to help them live with dreams". Jeon Ji-hyeon also said, "I hope I can deliver hope and happiness to many. Son Ye-jin donated a bracelet she made herself and said, "I am so happy my personally made bracelet could be a part of this".

"The Rainbow Project" is hosted by art director Ko Young-hee who has taught art to those who couldn't afford it for ten years and Broom Tree. The profits made in this event will all be donated to African children.

Source : Hancinema

"The Rainbow Project" Gathers Superstars for the Benefit of African Children

68407362ba890930c4d48fd3ac59179d_large.jpg

Hallyu frontrunner Bae Yong Joon, star producer Park Jin Young, recent Cannes attendee Jeon Ji Hyun and singer/actor Rain led an A-list line-up of actors and idols participating in “The Rainbow Project,” a charity auction to help African children.

“The Rainbow Project,” a brainchild of art director Go Young Hee and Broom Tree, aims to raise funds through a week long sale of stars’ personal possessions, exhibition of artwork and performances, and health and beauty promotions. Profits made from the event happening in Seoul on September 17 to 25, will be donated for the benefit of opening up the dreams of poor African children.

“I wish to share the happiness and hope,” Jeon Ji Hyun said in a statement.

“I am delighted to have been given the chance to be a part of ‘The Rainbow Project,’” actor Jo In Sung said. “I hope everyone supports the event to help children live their powerful dreams.”

Actress Son Ye Jin, last seen on TV in 2010’s “Personal Taste,” donated a bracelet she had made herself. She said, “I am happy my personally made bracelet can be a part of this.”

Actors Jang Hyuk, Go Soo, Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Min Ki, Daniel Henney, Song Joong Ki, Ryu Seung Soo, and Kim Soo Hyun, along with today’s hottest idols Kim Hyun Joong, 2PM and miss A participated in the charity project as well.

While “The Rainbow Project” is gaining attention for the participation of celebrities, it is only the latest charity program of its creator Go Young Hee, who, for 10 years, has been teaching art to those who could not afford it.

Source : Soompi News

• 2 weeks later...