Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@willenette Since The King ( a role he never confirmed)  is  delayed, there might be  a good chance now that the intended ' cameo ' for Dear Friends might turn into  a full drama role instead. yay! I hope so!   Go Hyung Jung and Insung should do a full drama together. Although,  Insung as a prosecutor  ( The King)  will be  too hot to handle, I can just imagine .

Hi timi, well, I hope so, dear. But, I don't think they could turn that special appearance into a full leading role because as what I know the cast in the drama has already been confirmed. BTW, about "The King" I thought all along that he begins shooting by next month (November). Will it be delayed? I hope this movie production won't be delayed too long. It seems he’s taking a lot more time with movies. I hope we could get to see him soon in a drama - I’m not the only one wanting that, huh? It’s time for Jo in Sung to be back in dramaland. We need JIS to fully unfold his talent. :P

Edited by willenette
  • Like 1

@everythingnothing!!!!!!!  Wow! How is it that just as I was away you appeared!!!  I missed you girl and I was very chuffed you mentioned my name! ..... I thought you have totally abandoned us lol and "moved on" from JIS :)... and it's so true what @timi163 said - a lot of us might be into other celebrities (myself included) but we somehow keep coming back here.  I started reading the top of this page with excitement about JIS' new project only to find out few posts down that it's not happening afterall with delays and budget constraints etc.  Such a shame.  I remember the excitement when he was getting ready for IOIL. I know a lot of people didn't like it but I enjoyed being on board for one of his projects from the very beginning for the first time.  I loved our discussions and trying to guess what the show will be about and how will JIS tackle his character etc.  I miss that now. 

@everythingnothing & @timi163 (and anybody else who wants to answer!!) - I know we have this discussion quite often but what would be your ideal role for JIS? I doubt he would want to do any romantic movies/dramas for a while. I admit that him playing a prosecutor sounds very appealing - I probably would prefer a drama to a movie (but only for selfish reasons because we would get to see him more often and for longer lol).  

@timi163 - SORRY OUT OF TOPIC BUT.... but it made me really happy to read that you loved the Big Bang concert!!!  There's nothing worse than anticipating something only for it to be a flop so YAY that it was epic! 

Edited by moniw18

Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo makes fans’ hearts flutter with their playfulness

Parkland

Old footage of actors Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo joking around on set has been rediscovered by fans and is making their hearts flutter. 

The footage, which was taken on the set of their 2008 movie Frozen Flower, shows Song Ji Hyo making a comment that causes Jo In Sung to playfully attack her with a brush. He then proceeds to stand up before wrapping his arms around her as they both laugh about the situation. Although the clip is quite old, fans couldn’t help but notice the strong chemistry between the two. Check out the clip below:

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

LINK of the Video here : http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/jo-sung-song-ji-hyo-makes-fans-hearts-flutter-playfulness/

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 53, – 2] Why is this making my heart flutter

[+ 50, – 1] Heol isn’t this during ‘A Frozen Flower’? Actors have such strong mentality…… (Referring to the fact that the two shot an intense sex scene during the movie)

[+ 35, – 1] Jihyo unni dresses down so much in Running Man so she feels like a friendly neighbor..but in the end she is of a different world…ㅎ

Source: Pann / koreaboo

• Like 1

Im Soo-jung courted to join Jo In-sung in The King

There might be good news about this movie, and bad news about this movie, though neither side is fully confirmed. The good news: The upcoming film The King starring Jo In-sung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) might be gaining a leading lady in Im Soo-jung (Perfect Proposal). The bad news: The production house is having some trouble finalizing contracts with the distributor, and pre-production has currently stalled.

The movie is about a man who overcomes an unhappy childhood and becomes a prosecutor because he wants power, and the events that unfold as he seeks more and more power.Jung Eun-chae (Dr. Frost) has been cast to play his sister, and Im Soo-jung is entertaining an offer to play his wife. I wish they’d tell us more about her character, but more importantly, I hope the character is worthwhile and interesting, since I think they’d make a great pair onscreen.

The King comes from director Han Jae-rim of The Face Reader, and is being produced by Woojoo Film. They have an investment and distribution contract with Showbox for over 10 billion won, but now it’s being reported that the deal hasn’t been finalized and casting has halted. I just hope it’s not a repeat of Jo In-sung’s last potential film project Fist Fighting, which stalled for so long that he had to drop out. As a result, he hasn’t been on the big screen since 2008’s Frozen Flower.

The film was planning to complete casting and begin shooting by November, but there’s a good chance things will be delayed. On the bright side, I wonder if that means he could turn that special appearance in the new Noh Hee-kyung drama Dear My Friends into a full leading role. Maybe he could just be the cameo that never goes away.

The King hopes to hit theaters by late 2016.

cre:dramabeans

Hi Wanderer, thanks for sharing this.  JIS is already confirmed to do this movie. This time he's with Lee Joo Yeon & Jung Eun Chae. “The King” is still a tentative title. Jung Eun Chae will be acting as Jo in Sung’s younger sister. As for Lee Joo Yeon, the former After School member’s role is more mysterious. Her character is described as playing an important part in the unfolding of a case. Filming is scheduled to start near the end of this year.

:P

Lee Ju Yeon

Edited by willenette
  • Like 1

Zo In Sung and Song Joong Ki are most wanted to appear on ‘Running Man’

70540-371860.jpgZo In Sung, Song Joong Ki

Im Hyung Taek PD of SBS TV variety program ‘Running Man’ recently sat down for an interview, where he talked about the recent ‘100 vs 100’ special, and also his wish for Zo In Sung and Song Joong Ki to appear in future episodes.

The ‘100 vs 100’ special aired for two consecutive weeks recently, where the fixed cast members put their networking skills to the test by inviting their friends and colleagues over to the recording to form a 100 people team. Im PD said, “They just got the call, and then spontaneously came over directly. We are really grateful to them for doing so.”

A comical moment happened during the episode when Lee Kwang Soo made a call to Zo In Sung, but the latter pulled a prank by saying, “Who are you? I’m not buying.” Zo In Sung continued to prank Lee Kwang Soo by sending a text message moments later, “I’m not really close with you. If you thought we were, I’m sorry about that.”

Im PD said, “Many viewers are hoping for Zo In Sung to appear, and I’d be really thankful if he does. He is one celebrity that I really hope to get on the program. Another one is our former fixed cast member Song Joong Ki. He still maintains a good relationship with the members, and he has said that he does hope to appear on ‘Running Man’ after he finishes filming for his drama. If the trio of Zo In Sung, Song Joong Ki, and Im Joo Hwan who made a cameo appearance last time would appear together, it would be really great.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

Parkland

Old footage of actors Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo joking around on set has been rediscovered by fans and is making their hearts flutter. 

The footage, which was taken on the set of their 2008 movie Frozen Flower, shows Song Ji Hyo making a comment that causes Jo In Sung to playfully attack her with a brush. He then proceeds to stand up before wrapping his arms around her as they both laugh about the situation. Although the clip is quite old, fans couldn’t help but notice the strong chemistry between the two. Check out the clip below:

LINK of the Video here : http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/jo-sung-song-ji-hyo-makes-fans-hearts-flutter-playfulness/

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 50, – 1] Heol isn’t this during ‘A Frozen Flower’? Actors have such strong mentality…… (Referring to the fact that the two shot an intense sex scene during the movie)

[+ 35, – 1] Jihyo unni dresses down so much in Running Man so she feels like a friendly neighbor..but in the end she is of a different world…ㅎ

Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo need to be reunited at some point in a new movie/drama, with lots of romance heh, that would surely make big headlines

• Like 1

@mary-ann - I will always think very fondly of JIS and Song Ji Hyo together because Frozen Flower was the first movie that I saw with JIS (and fell in love with JIS!) and in fact it was my very first Korean movie so these two will always have a very special place in my heart :).  Plus I love both of them so I know I would enjoy seeing them together in a movie or a show but I think they have some sort of a "rule" in the Korean Entertainment industry where they try not to pair up the same couples again in a show. Otherwise we would all love to see JIS with SHK make a drama together again :). 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2015 at 9:16 AM, mary-ann said:
On 11/6/2015 at 11:53 PM, willenette said:

NETIZEN REACTIONS

Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo need to be reunited at some point in a new movie/drama, with lots of romance heh, that would surely make big headlines

c'mon Producers/directors and all..give these two another shot...they look good together and we can;t deny their chemistry!! can't you think of a drama or new movie for these excellent actors...please..(begging).. :-):-)

• Like 6

Guest timi163

delayed? oh dear!!!  

Wishing him the best of luck.  

Read somewhere that he is good at taekwongdo.  Hope he has fighting shows, not only melodrama and that he will built up a presence for himself in that

Hi Ynette! Sorry to cut your post. If you want to watch Insung doing action stuff, check out his movie  "Dirty Carnival" he was pretty good there with action stuff. The making is also fun to watch, he did most of his stunts. That movie put him as one the best actors  in his generation. :D

@moniw18 Finally we will get to see Insung in another movie! I hope this will push through.

thanks @timi163 - I hope so too, fingers crossed!  It's about time lol.  And yes, Insung was excellent in Dirty Carnival - I read that he had to do his own stunts partly because they couldn't find a stuntman as tall as him lol.. 

Oh, a new Avatar?!  I'm fascinated! Who is it? 

Guest timi163

@moniw18 That's GD of Bigbang. Love him these days ..:)  As I said before you can't possibly  stay away from Insung totally.
CR: YT Uploader
I8wiQj.gif

This is GD  with a fan , her  phone wallpaper was ( or maybe still is) Insung.  Mine is still Insung though. Too funny that I can relate to this. 
The only drawback with Insung doing a movie is that it MIGHT take time for him to do a drama again. Not until the movie will be done.  Two years after TWTWB  he did  IOTL..then of course 2 years after that will be THe KING. (2016). He sure does like taking his time.

Jo In Sung and Yook Sung Jae are the Charming Odd Bromance for Black Yak Fall/Winter 2015 Campaign

varo1.jpg

This is such an unexpected pairing that works marvelously for me, and it’s not even in a drama OTP context. Sporty brand Black Yak paired up long time spokesperson Jo In Sung with newly added youthful brand model Yook Sung Jae for it’s fall/winter 2015 ad campaign and all I can say is awwwwwwwwww. They are so adorakable together! This actually brings back reminders of It’s Okay, It’s Love, where Jo In Sung and another cutie idol-actor D.O. did tons of scenes together since the latter was a figment of the former’s schizophrenic projection.

I was just as invested in the two character’s connection as I was with the OTP healing romance, which goes to show that great acting elevates narrative relationships beyond the tried and true shill of romance as a lure. I also love this Black Yak ad for the cool effect of having Jo In Sung and Yook Sung Jae apparate into their decidedly pedestrian winter coats. Yook Sung Jae has shown that he clearly deserves a chance to act opposite Jo In Sung in real thespian fare after this.

baor.jpg

baor.jpg

dssdf.jpg

vades.jpg

Jo In Sung and Yook Sung Jae for Black Yak:

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/20/jo-in-sung-and-yook-sung-jae-are-the-charming-odd-bromance-for-black-yak-fallwinter-2015-campaign/

• Like 3

‘Umbrella men’ fascinate female fans

Actors on the big and small screen have mesmerized female fans with their charms, especially with their chivalrous act of handing out an umbrella on a rainy day.

The list of “Umbrella Men” actors includes Kang Dong-won, Jo In-sung, Kim Soo-hyun and Ryu Jun-yeol.

(skipped unrelated.....)

A scene from "The Classic" (Cinema Service)

Romance on campus between actors Jo In-sung and Son Ye-jin in movie “The Classic (2003)” cannot be missed out. Jo and Son run from one building to another to avoid the rain. While running, Jo takes out his jacket and uses it as an umbrella to protect Son from the rain.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

@willenette - thanks for the Beanpole posts - that's a cute pairing - JIS looks so dapper and mature next to the young Yook Sung Jae and I bet that was exactly the point (to appeal to all types of women lol) :phew:

@timi163 - GD looks good (I really do like him in that Avatar pic or maybe its my love of guys in beanies lol!).  If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know who BigBang are (shocking I know because they are so huge!).  Now that I know of them I see their names pop up on our SBS channel which displays foreign content etc... And I laughed at that gif - talk about being sprang lol... It's so true that you can never totally get away from Insung (and why would you want to!).  Talking of not getting away from JIS - do you know what I did today?  I had a long drive home so I popped my headphones on and listened to a little recording I did from TWTWB of the episode where OS & OY went to the snow/resort (where Oh Young surprised Oh Soo with a cake for his birthday etc...).   Yes, I know it's sad :D but I used to do little recordings of fave scenes from TWTWB and I would listen to them while walking or jogging (it sounds pathetic lol but it allowed me to familiarise myself with Korean language enough so that I could finally separate some basic words without the need for subtitles).  It worked a charm and it's such a fun way of learning or getting accustomed to another language. And what better way than hanging onto JIS's every word!  Admittedly I haven't watched TWTWB for a while so when I started listening to the recording all these fond memories of the show came flooding back and gave me the warm fuzzies!  I think that even if I "stray" from JIS here and there I think I will always come back (but he better get to work on that movie :P!).  

Edited by moniw18

@willenette - thanks for the Beanpole posts - that's a cute pairing - JIS looks so dapper and mature next to the young Yook Sung Jae and I bet that was exactly the point (to appeal to all types of women lol) :phew:

@timi163 - GD looks good (I really do like him in that Avatar pic or maybe its my love of guys in beanies lol!).  If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know who BigBang are (shocking I know because they are so huge!).  Now that I know of them I see their names pop up on our SBS channel which displays foreign content etc... And I laughed at that gif - talk about being sprang lol... It's so true that you can never totally get away from Insung (and why would you want to!).  Talking of not getting away from JIS - do you know what I did today?  I had a long drive home so I popped my headphones on and listened to a little recording I did from TWTWB of the episode where OS & OY went to the snow/resort (where Oh Young surprised Oh Soo with a cake for his birthday etc...).   Yes, I know it's sad :D but I used to do little recordings of fave scenes from TWTWB and I would listen to them while walking or jogging (it sounds pathetic lol but it allowed me to familiarise myself with Korean language enough so that I could finally separate some basic words without the need for subtitles).  It worked a charm and it's such a fun way of learning or getting accustomed to another language. And what better way than hanging onto JIS's every word!  Admittedly I haven't watched TWTWB for a while so when I started listening to the recording all these fond memories of the show came flooding back and gave me the warm fuzzies!  I think that even if I "stray" from JIS here and there I think I will always come back (but he better get to work on that movie :P!).  

Hi moniw, I love men on beanies, too. And I join with you - I missed JIS on the screen. :lol:

hello :)

i want to share my thought...

i keep imagine what if JIS is in OMV. i m sorry to say this here. i hope to see our beloved oppa in that kind of drama too. if possible. i love that drama so much but everytime i watched it JIS came in my mind :P

hope to see JIS in drama or movie soon :rolleyes:

• Like 3