Kate Middleton

Guest priya_rach

Guest priya_rach

Her emergence into the public eye
In March 2005 the sporty student joined Charles and his sons for a skiing holiday in Klosters

middleton-1a.jpg

the St Andrews student was snapped in April watching from the sidelines at a university rugby tournament

middleton-2a.jpg

A further indication of her growing importance to the young Prince came when Kate attended the June nuptials of Hugh Van Cutsem. Although Jecca Craig, another of Wills' close chums, was also present, it was with Kate that he spent the evening in a local pub

middleton-3a.jpg

Like her royal beau and student housemate, Kate graduated from St Andrews with a 2:1 degree - hers was in History of Art, his in Geography

middleton-4a.jpg

The pretty brunette adopted a striking Outback cowboy look when, in August, she was on hand at another high society event - the Festival of British Eventing at Princess Anne's Gatcombe Park estate

middleton-5a.jpg

While interest in her grew in the run-up to Christmas, Kate continued to show the calm, unflustered demeanour that seems to have become her hallmark

middleton-6a.jpg

And despite her royal connections, Kate follows a low-key life in London where she has been snapped shopping for bargains in the January sales, queuing for a bus and picking up groceries in a local supermarket

middleton-7a.jpg

An invitation to join Charles and Camilla in the royal box at Cheltenham Races in March 2006 signalled yet another important moment - one that the usually casually dressed Kate marked with a smart Russian style outfit

middleton-8a.jpg

Tanned and relaxed after a romantic break with William in Mustique, Kate jetted back to England for the society wedding of Laura Parker Bowles and Harry Lopes on May 6. She cut a chic figure in a buttermilk dress coat and ostrich feather hat

parkerbowles-dop5a.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silentdreamer016

shes pretty, looks elegant, nice and smart

i hope that kate and will marry

heheh~ :blush:

it'll be so sweet

Guest loriey

yes she's very pretty.. and no they're not engaged..

william said he can't marry until 28 or 30.. :)

both of them are seriously relationship.. :)

Guest vannushka

she's really pretty! elegant looking..i think she'll make a great princess...aww too bad princess d wont' be here for will's wedding

Guest Yukiki

I think she looks nice. Better looking than Harry's girlfriend.

she really knows how to carry herself in public... unlike harry's girlfriend

Guest jjowah

i love how she is low low key and unfazed by glamour and looking good for William. He chose a good girl. hope they last!..and so what if she isnt the prettiest girl in Great Brit! There's something else in her that Will is obviously mad for!

Guest ANJEE<3

i like her a lot better than harry's girlfriend... lol

she seems really modest and elegant... not like harry's gf.. she looks like a stuck up snob :blink:

course this is what i see from pics.. don't know if they're really like that or not

Guest marc3lla

i see her smoking. thats bad for her.

but really, she's been out of the limelight for so long, and all of a sudden, shes emerged from it.

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I find her getting prettier in every picture, I really like her outfits for special occasions.

Guest tklovex3

yeah she really does know how to carry herself in public.

*sighhh

=\

so is william practically taken like forever? LOL

Guest LovexMelody

i lk her in the russian outfit^^

she loox pretty there and a couple of a other pictures

i thought she was kinda queer looking but looking at these pictures she doesn't look to bad she loox pretty^^....although it does upset me that william is going to go away soon...but i wont keep my hopes up lol jk jk

Archived