Kate Middleton

Guest priya_rach

Guest eiskatze

LOL, this news of her and william used to drive me nuts :blush: i guess it was kind of unexpected that time, haha. anyway, she and will seem to fit each other *sniff*.

i love how she is low low key and unfazed by glamour and looking good for William. He chose a good girl. hope they last!..and so what if she isnt the prettiest girl in Great Brit! There's something else in her that Will is obviously mad for!

yes, i agree. i'm glad Will doesn't choose just for the looks. well that's expected since he will be king one day and would choose carefully. it'll be nice to have a queen next to him who will love and support him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IM TOKKI

i really like her. she looks really down to earth, real, modest, etc. Nothing fake or anything. i hope he keeps her!!

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

ok when i first saw her i was like-OMG LC (lauren whatever)

LOL ^ yea i was thinking that too--

but u know what other than that she also looks graceful.

• 9 months later...
Guest AgentDNA

Somehow she looks like an old lady to me even though she's about..25? Oh well, maybe she has a great personality that her relationship with Will might be able to last (this far at least).

Guest itrayya

she may look normal... but inside, i know it... she knows we're all jealous!!!!!

at least i am.

she does match him though.

wow very happy for this thread. i really approve of her.. lol as if prince william is mine haha. but she's really classy and she looks so educated and kind and gentle. she gives me a nice feeling.

Archived