Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infinityyy

So far..

1; Jewel in the Palace (Dae Jang Guem) - the second episode, when XXXX-XXX & when XXXX-XXXX died T______________T

It's a long, but really good drama :) I was hesitant to watch it at first too, but turned out to be one of my faves.

2; Damo -- fkjgdoigioug. Hesitant to watch this too but was really good. OMG, when kfjhkdjfhdif died! T___T The acting was really good<3

...That's it. :P

Stairway to Heaven didn't make me cry =/ Was I just too emotionless when watching it three times through?

Glass Slippers--I think the first two episodes were sad? --OH wait! I like the last episode! that was sad!

--Taeguki's gunna be on my list now! :D

Guest YeeKrfan

It has to be...

Heaven's Tree - cry like a river from start to finish especially in the last episode and one of the BEST tearjerker kdrama so far, soooooooo much better than its predecessor - Stairway to Heaven. Yet :tears: this kdrama is sooo underrated, both leads - Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye has such crazy & amazing chemistry and their acting is so gooooood! :wub:

A MUST WATCH!

Guest AppleLove

I cry at every drama, haha. But which made me cry a river is my sister-in-law is 19

Amen.

I even cry in happy movies/dramas (=

T.T"

Guest MeOMu_BeOu

The Snow Queen - when Bora passed away ... Tae Woong called: " weak up! Bora ", then he knew that she had gone ,he looked at her face and cried in silent. He didn't cry much but made me sad then i can't help crying ...

Love The Snow Queen so much .... I think that I will re-watch this drama ..

Guest raahmose

As far as dramas are concerned, i would have to say the most recent one was Thank you. Omg, the little girl was awsome. And the senile grandpa, heartbreaking.

Guest jilly

I watched more korea drama,but the only one that make me cry so long is WONDERFUL LIFE ... SHINBI SO PITY >>>

Guest desert_rain

stair way to heaven

the person i love

autumn in my heart

love story at harvard

when spring comes

Guest xsilentangel

omg.. totally MISA..... >_> and that japanese drama.. 1 Litre of Tears gahh T_T.. oh yeah and Tree of Heaven

and movies..

A Millionaire's First Love

200 Pounds Beauty

Guest taemoo

To me , it's Our happy times aka Maundy Thursday

It's such a beautiful movie

Totally agree...this wasn't the saddest movie but for some reason it made me bawl the most

Archived