Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

23 minutes ago, Nouran Gamih said:

I already miss her guys. I don't want to wait.. My peanut king Kong. I just want to watch another drama of her's :bawling:

Sammeeee....Even if she doesn't have any drama coming up, I hope she appears in other variety shows. :confounded: 

• Like 3

On 11/1/2015 at 7:09 PM, Sarah Poa said:

Old video from Park Bo Young appearance on After School's Beauty Bible last year. 
Airing on 25 Feb 

no subtitle but i think it's kinda worth to watch.
Park Bo Young tells about her skincare routinities and some products that she used

http://youtu.be/dBNr2kziIGM

@stroppyse very kindly summarise and translated the interesting parts of this interview, which I've taken the liberty to copy below. Enjoy!

As for the clip that you were asking to get subbed, unfortunately, for now I only translate, I don't sub. So, I hope you can find someone who will sub it for you. However, there are a few things from the clip that I thought people might find interesting, so here is a brief summary of PBY's comments. 

In terms of protecting her skin, PBY doesn't wear any makeup on days when she's not working. She makes sure to drink at least 2 large tumblers of water throughout the day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. From Song Joong Ki, she's learned to eat an apple in the morning, usually blended as a juice/smoothie. (So, does this mean that BS saying that a morning apple is a health tonic perhaps came from PBY herself?) She tries to make sure she can get as much sleep as she can, even though it can be hard sometimes with her work schedule.

As for her beauty regimen, there are three things that she uses. 

1. Secret Nature from Jeju Peeling Gel - with a water spritzer immediately after to hydrate the skin

2. Secret Nature from Jeju Serum - she says that the aloe gives it a heavier feel than other serums might on application, but it's super nourishing

3. Secret Nature from Jeju Cream - in the morning, she applies this lightly, however, at night, she puts a lot on before she goes to bed

• Like 2

Annyeong!
I'
ve been checking this thread before but since barely any movement, I just keep an eye out. :lol: However, now that SWDBS is finished, it'll be hard to wait for years until her next project. Hiks... 
I hope whoever has news of her next project would be willing to share with the rest of us?

She was supposed to do a Movie project on Dec 15, Your Wedding, but somehow it got stalled off. I wonder why. :o
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/kang-haneul-park-bo-young-in-contention-for-first-love-melo-your-wedding/ 

Anyway.. thank you! Hope to see more action going on in this thread!
:heart:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Annyeong!
I'
ve been checking this thread before but since barely any movement, I just keep an eye out. :lol: However, now that SWDBS is finished, it'll be hard to wait for years until her next project. Hiks... 
I hope whoever has news of her next project would be willing to share with the rest of us?

She was supposed to do a Movie project on Dec 15, Your Wedding, but somehow it got stalled off. I wonder why. :o
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/kang-haneul-park-bo-young-in-contention-for-first-love-melo-your-wedding/ 

Anyway.. thank you! Hope to see more action going on in this thread!
:heart:

Let's band together and make this thread happen!

• Like 5

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201704171119917120

Photos are coming in for PBY post SWDBS!

배우 박보영이 17일 오전 서울 논현동 한 카페에서 진행된 드라마 '힘쎈여자 도봉순' 인터뷰 촬영을 진행했다.

201704171119917120_1.jpg

▲ 손하트·윙크·눈웃음…'심장 폭격 3종 세트'

201704171119917120_2.jpg

▲ 박보영, '아 쑥스럽네'

201704171119917120_3.jpg

▲ 박보영, '존재 자체가 귀여움' 

201704171119917120_4.jpg

▲ 박보영, '머리를 넘겨도 귀여움'

201704171119917120_5.jpg

▲ 박보영, '집중하는 모습은 더 귀여워'

201704171119917120_6.jpg

▲ 박보영, '어떻게 이렇게 사랑스럽지?'

201704171119917120_7.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201704171139392268

201704171139392268_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 이승길 기자] 배우 박보영이 조심스럽게 세월호 사건에 대한 안타까움을 털어놨다.

박보영은 17일 오전 서울 강남구 논현동의 한 카페에서 진행된 인터뷰에서 호평 속에 마무리 된 JTBC 금토드라마 '힘쎈여자 도봉순'(극본 백미경 연출 이형민)을 떠나보내는 소회를 밝혔다.

201704171139392268_2.jpg

이날 박보영은 "내 체구가 작은 편이다보니 항상 힘이 센 내 모습을 꿈꿔왔다"며 "지하철에서 변태를 잡는 봉순이의 모습이 너무 시원했고, 또 대리만족이 됐다"고 말했다.

또 "도봉순처럼 힘이 세다면 어떤 일을 하고 싶냐?"란 질문에, 박보영은 "가벼운 말로 비춰질 수 있을 것 같아서 조심스럽지만 세월호다. 당시에 너무 마음이 아파서 봉순이처럼 들어올릴 수 있는 힘이 있으면 얼마나 좋을까라는 생각을 했었다. 너무 답답해서 한 생각이었다. 온 국민이 같은 마음이었을 것 같다"고 덧붙였다.

201704171139392268_3.jpg

박보영은 15일 종영한 '힘쎈여자 도봉순'에서 타이틀롤 도봉순을 연기했다. 선천적으로 타고난 괴력을 통해 사랑과 정의실현 두 마리 토끼를 잡는 도봉순의 유쾌한 이야기가 시청자의 큰 사랑을 받았다.

• Like 4

Should I say... I'm all ready for pby's dating news (even if it is not with phs), I think it is about time, I would love to know if there is any guy that can take good care of her. 

But still, that's her private life. I'll be cheering for her no matter what :wub:

8 hours ago, Mings30 said:

Should I say... I'm all ready for pby's dating news (even if it is not with phs), I think it is about time, I would love to know if there is any guy that can take good care of her. 

But still, that's her private life. I'll be cheering for her no matter what :wub:

I agree with you. I just hope that pby will get a good guy who will care and treat her well. :wub:

• Like 4

Hello everyone! New fan of Park Bo Young here :) . My first movie of Bo Young was Werewolf Boy with SJK. That movie was very good. But after watching SWDBS, i am a certified Bo Young fan now. I hope i am not too late in joining the fun here in this thread.

• Like 2

On 16/04/2017 at 0:34 PM, candyzaplle said:

I really hope she has another drama soon. I don't wanna wait for another 2 years!

Me too!! But i think she need to recover herself after shoot SWDBS beacuse she got many injuries from filming. Now at her hand and i ever seen bandage at his ankle also. Hope she will recover soon. Maybe i need some movie or special eps of SWDBS (cant really move on of her last drama) amteun, whatever she does i always support her... hehe

• Like 2

Aww pby, hope that she will get lots of rests and recover well 

I just found out that Im Siwan and pby used to be special mc together in kcon last year 

https://youtu.be/GxHqiIk--2s

Why do they look so cute together? (Sorry phs) haha I'm so done, I'll just ship her with everyone 

yimsiwan_parkboyoung1.jpg