Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

News bites: January 9, 2016

• Your Wedding has been delayed for months, all because production has had trouble casting the male lead opposite Park Bo-young. Kang Haneul had been courted for the film last May but turned the role down, and now production is still searching for an actor in his late twenties to early thirties to be paired with Park. The chosen one will play a character who receives an invitation to attend the wedding of his first love, and as soon as the role’s been cast, filming will begin. Your Wedding will be the directorial debut of Lee Seok-geun, and the movie will be bankrolled and distributed by Lotte Entertainment. [Joongang] via dramabeans

------------

@StaRix seems like you still have to wait for both of them to work in a project together :cry: Hope they will meet in another project and hope this movie can find the male lead soon....

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Bo Young's fans,
Yesterday, our Malaysian k drama fans community ( Asian Celebrities CARI Forum) has just released the results of 4th CARI K Drama Awards.

Park Bo Young was named the Best Actress in recognition for her work, Oh My Ghost.

Check out the results here:

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Which actress does Yeo Jin Goo want to play his 1st romantic interest in a melodrama?

In a recent interview, actor Yeo Jin Goo, who turned 20 (Korean age) this year, was asked about his plans to act in romantic, melodrama pieces in the near future. 

The actor revealed that he still felt awkward about romance, saying, "Romantic melodramas are incredibly hard. Right now, I don't know if I can handle it. I feel like I may not have the attractive qualities for such roles yet (laughter)." 

CgaAyazUkAAv1uQ.jpg

Then which actress did Yeo Jin Goo specify as the partner he wants? He shared, "If I get a chance to act in a romantic melodrama... shouldn't it be with Park Bo Young noona? It was an honor for her to pick me first. Even if it's just for the sake of upholding manners, I feel like I have to do it with Park Bo Young noona. And I think the fans want it too. (laughter)." 

On more than one occasion, actress Park Bo Young has expressed interest in acting opposite a "grown-up Yeo Jin Goo" for a romantic melodrama. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/which-actress-does-yeo-jin-goo-want-to-play-his-1st-romantic-interest-in-a-melodrama 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Park Bo Young and Hyung sik of Strong Woman Do Bong Soo for November issue of 'Elle' magazine

Just heard on dramabeans that Jisoo will be joining as second lead. I am so excited. Especially how short she is and how tall two male leads are. Its gona be so cuteeee!! hyungsik and jisoo calling PBY noona and all..woo hooo..seo excited.

To be honest, i m quiet worried fro the script since i didn't like my love for eundong that much but hoping for the best :)

Credit: Naver

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2017 at 3:19 AM, pbysbffnirl said:

Why are there not more people here? Park Bo Young is hands down the best.

Yea, I've been waiting for people to come here as well lol