Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Guest MaknaeC

OMG @MaknaeC, I discovered that video a while back and it's been one of my favourite ones of the drama! :wub:

oh really? It's nice to know that someone enjoy my video :) thank you

(I'm back! :D)

5 Facts You Might Not Know About Park Bo Young

5 Facts You Might Not Know About Park Bo Young

Park Bo Young is no rookie to the drama scene. She’s been in the industry for nearly 10 years, but with her current drama, tvN‘s “Oh My Ghost,” being widely popular, viewers may just now be discovering how talented this young actress really is.

Some of Park Bo Young’s most popular projects include “A Werewolf Boy” in which she acted alongside Song Joon Ki, “Scandal Makers” which also starred Cha Tae Hyun, and her appearance on the popular variety show “Law of the Jungle” with other notable celebrities. Even with her long career and steadily increasing popularity, many people might not know some key facts about the actress. Here are five to acquaint you to this talent on screen.

More here: soompi.com/2015/08/21/5-facts-you-might-not-know-about-park-bo-young

• Like 4

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Bo Young Apologizes and Confesses: “I Really Like Yeo Jin Goo”

During a “Oh My Ghost” wrap-up interview, actress Park Bo Young displayed her unchanging love for young actor Yeo Jin Goo.

CNPL7gPVEAAmkAS.jpg

She has mentioned him many times in the past, saying that she wants to film a mellow movie with him and revealing what a big fan she is.

She says, “Honestly, I’ve said that I wanted to act with Yeo Jin Goo so many times that he may feel a bit overwhelmed. But I really like Yeo Jin Goo. Sometimes, I search him up online and read articles about him,” confessing her strong affection towards him.

Do you guys want to see them working together in the future?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/25/park-bo-young-apologizes-and-confesses-i-really-like-yeo-jin-goo/

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Oh my ghost & Park Bo Young (and Yong-pal, High Society, The time we were not in love, Reply 1988, D-Day and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-14-reupload/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• 2 weeks later...

New fan here. I just love her in oh my ghostess. I also have watched her movies speeding scandal and a werewolf boy. Seriously this over talented lady can do almost anything, hands down. I hope she will do another drama again. She was just so good:)

• Like 2

Bo Young in a program called "Midnight" or something (I used Google translate lol)

Hope it will be aired soon 

====

Lee Kwang Soo, Park Bo Young, and more to attend ’40th Toronto International Film Festival’

Sep 10, 2015

68070-356338-700x467.jpgMutant fish, Park Bo Young

It has been revealed that Lee Kwang Soo, Park Bo Young, Lee Chun Hee, and director Kwon Oh Kwang will leave for Canada, to attend the ’40th Toronto International Film Festival’ for their movie ‘Collective Invention’ which is participating in the Vanguard Section.

Director Kwon Oh Kwang together with Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Chun Hee, and Park Bo Young will leave the country on September 13th, before attending the first screening on September 14th at 6PM (local time), and another screening the following day at 11:45AM (local time).

The movie is described as a black comedy with a satire on society. The story focus on a man who turns into a half-fish mutant after an experiment of a new drug goes horribly wrong, and he becomes a national celebrity due to the heavy publicity. Lee Kwang Soo will play the half-fish mutannt, while Lee Chun Hee plays a reporter who reports on him, while Park Bo Young is the girlfriend of Lee Kwang Soo’s character.

Meanwhile, ‘Collective Invention’ will officially open in Korea sometime in October.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

68070-356339.jpg

TRAILER: 

Looks interesting! Can't wait :tears:

Edited by mintea18
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Park Bo Young is again featured in other magazine aside from Ceci Magazine, it is "Oh Boy: magazine on October issue. She looks girlish and cute, an opposite concept of Ceci magazine. Here is the linkhttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/park-bo-young-is-casual-chic-for-ohboy-magazine

park-bo-young_1442895434_park2.jpg

park-bo-young_1442895434_park3.jpg

credit:allkpop

Edited by loujaie
  • Like 3

Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Jung Suk Shares His Thoughts on Working Alongside Three of the Nation’s Little Sisters

Actor Jo Jung Suk shared his thoughts on acting alongside Suzy, Park Bo Young, and IU, also known as the nation’s precious little sisters.

On the September 27 broadcast of MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the actors of “The Exclusive: Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” including Jo Jung Suk gave interviews.

CP6nhbZUEAAAtRa.jpg

During the interview, Jo Jung Suk says, “I’m the public enemy of Korean men right now. I acted with the nation’s little sisters Suzy, Park Bo Young, and IU.” He then says, “I’m extremely thankful. I’m super lucky.”

When asked which of the three he likes best, he becomes shy but gets out of the sticky situation by saying wisely, “Don’t ask questions like that. I like all three.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/27/jo-jung-suk-shares-his-thoughts-on-working-alongside-three-of-the-nations-little-sisters/ 

Woah, I just finished Oh My Ghostess. I'm a fan!

I found her cuteness and the chemistry with Cho Jung-Seok really refreshing. I'll be anticipating any new K-Drama she appears in :) 

Anyone got a tip on what other drama's she played in I should definately see?

• Like 1

Guest daisy310782

I found her cuteness and the chemistry with Cho Jung-Seok really refreshing. I'll be anticipating any new K-Drama she appears in :) 

@CamelKnight You should watch A werewoft Boy movie that Bo Young and Song Joong Ki are lead actors, it's such a very great movie

@CamelKnight You should watch A werewoft Boy movie that Bo Young and Song Joong Ki are lead actors, it's such a very great movie

Thnx for the tip! I'll go watch that :D 

• 2 weeks later...