kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss Nov 20

@YoshikiOfficial Yoshiki様お誕生日おめでとうございます!
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

@YoshikiOfficial Happy Birthday to Yoshiki!

DscpA1bVYAELcHU.jpg

JJ Weibo update

DshGhT1U0AAwOdY.jpg 

DshDAP2VAAApKf3.jpg 

[JJ860126JJ WB] 181121 分享图片

DshGPjpUcAAoCpB.jpg

DshGP8qU0AI_GwO.jpg

updates here:

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/19- 11/25/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1119-11252018.html?spref=tw

[Shūkan Josei PRIME] Jaejoong: The promise that he won't be able to keep this year & what kind of food he likes when he's shooting? jprime.jp/articles/-/138

DskwMF3U4AA1g6h.jpg

DskwMnbUUAAm4Qj.jpg

DskwNEWUUAAcxmH.jpg

DskwNlMUwAEtGnB.jpg

DskwOFFVAAAsye_.jpg

DskwOjgU0AA6-qk.jpg 
 Via JaeFans_Global 

more updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/19- 11/25/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1119-11252018.html?spref=tw

【TRANS】TOO BEAUTIFUL JAEJOONG The secret of beauty ① (STORY 2018.12)

P219
TOO BEAUTIFUL JAEJOONG
The secret of beauty
White as transparent, smooth skin, impressive look. well balanced body. More beautiful than a woman. That beauty is a sin level. What makes him so beautiful? I will unravel his secret.
He talked about his lifestyle and meals.

P220 Favorite Beauty
【Skin】 When there is time, I will do a sheet mask. I do not care about those prices and types.
As skin care, I wash my face and use skin lotion only. I used to do a lot in the past, but now it's simple like just cream or skin lotion, I use only one item. Also, I use a facial mask every day before going to bed. For my skin the mask containing aroma components seems to be nice, and when I use it, my skin will not become to dry. I do them when I relax at home. Sometimes I do two or three times a day.

【Supplement】 I like bad things for my body, so I take lots of supplements.
I am taking Vitamin C and E, Omega 3. I heard that Omega 3 is good for prevention of brain diseases and started taking it. I am afraid of invisible diseases, so I have to prevent it. I'm sensitive to cold and easy to swell, so if I hear that the supplement works good for it, I try it.
Then I like alcohol, so I will definitely drink a drink for liver function before drinking, both in Japan and in Korea.

【Olive Oil】 When I get up in the morning, it is good to drink olive oil at once with a shot glass. I like meat and carbohydrates anyway. People who take animal oils should take vegetable oils. Because it neutralizes. So sometimes I drink olive oil with a shot glass. It's not tasty but good for your body. (lol) It works for constipation, it's the best as it becomes a diet. People who like meat should take olive oil. I recommend it.

【Sleep】 I sleep a lot, I don't put up with something. I also eat my favorite food and drink alcohol.
I drink alcohol and eat something bad for my body, I know I'm not good, but quitting is the most stressful. I do not refrain from drinking and eating not to get overstressed. I sleep a lot on the day off. I'm OK if I sleep about only 3 hours a day when I work, but when the next day is holiday I decide to sleep, I go to bed anyway. I think that is the best way to recover from fatigue and for the skin.

P221 Favorite Food
Q: What was the dish you made for the first time?
A: It was boiled rice with a raw egg. It is delicious to eat rice with soy sauce and sesame oil.

Q: What is your favorite dish recently?
A: It's fried food. Especially Tonkastu (pork cutlet). I often make Karaage (fried chicken). I try to fry everything, but the one that failed is Gyoza(dumplings). For Gyoza, you'd better not to fry. I like boiled Gyoza most.

Q: What do you like the most in Korean cuisine?
A: My mother's cooking is the best.

Q: What was the most delicious food you ate recently?
A: Japanese food. Chicken (lol) I like meat.

Q: What made you start cooking?
A: When I was a kid, my parents were working both, so I started cooking naturally and eating them myself. It was about seven years old to cook for the first time.

Q: What is the most important thing about cooking?
A: Any dish is delicious if there is love in it.

DsqAb9QWsAEfbwc.jpg

【TRANS】TOO BEAUTIFUL JAEJOONG The secret of beauty ②(STORY 2018.12) 

P221 Recipe 【Fried rice with Kimchi】
① Fry the kimchi and chopped onions with olive oil (and put sugar).
② Cut the pork belly meat finely and put it in.
③ Put boiled rice. Cold boiled rice is better.
④ Put a little Gochujang (Korean red chili paste). * If you put it, do not put sugar in ①.
⑤ When not putting pork in, I recommend putting egg and red miso.

Samgyetang (Korean chicken ginseng soup)
① Put glutinous rice into a pot.
② In order to reduce the oil, peel the chicken skin and put it in a pot. Even if the chicken is large, cut only the legs. Do not bind it and do not make it small, put it in the pot.
③ Put a lot of peeled garlic. Add cooking alcohol and remove the smell. Add salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Samgyetang is delicious with a little sweetness, so also put jujube. If you don't have jujube, put sugar and simmer.

P222 Favorite Body
【About Eyes】 My favorite part of my body is eyes. They are wide and big, so I became conscious because I was often praised by people. When I am at work, for example, when my eyes are swollen, unlike usual, I do not feel well, I feel depressed. Like “Oh~, so bad today~” Lol
Although I do not do anything special. I feel that swelling disappears cooling them rather than warming them. How about? If you have any good method, please let me know.

【About Maintenance of body】
When I have work the next day, I should not eat ideally, but I cannot do it ... So I don't eat when I drink alcohol. I am carrying out such simple rules. Besides, I regularly have a detox day which I spend only with water without eating anything a day. But I like coffee, I cannot stand it. I spoil myself (lol)

【About Armpit】
An armpit is a dirty image, but mine is different from an ordinary man. My axillary hair doesn't grow much. I don't do anything special, but my axillary hair is straight without curly. Maybe there are only about five. You cannot shoot them, but they are so beautiful that I really want to show. Even at a concert we talk about that, but some fans are looking at the armpits with binoculars at the front seats (lol) I am a bit embarrassed.

【About Body Care】
Actually I do not like smooth skin, I like being a bit dry. (lol) I used body lotion or body cream less than 10 times in my life. Even without using anything, humans are made to moisten naturally, so it does not dry at all. I am often asked about the whiteness of my skin, but I don't do anything in particular. I use sunscreen when I shoot for a long time. And do not go outside. This is quite difficult.

P223 Favorite Habit
When I get up in the morning I clean the toilet of the cat first. Then check the schedule.
Since I have two cats, the day starts from cleaning the kitchen toilet. Inevitably. When I was busy and could not clean it for about 3 days, they did poo and richard simmons ... I was shocked (TT) So then I definitely do it in the morning. Then check the schedule. Because my career is 15 years, you may think that I don't have anxiety, but Japan is foreign country for me. I will prepare my mind because it's OUT as Japanese that I don't know comes out.

40s is the most attractive ages for women. Even their wrinkles of the crow's feet are attractive.
For me, I think that 30s is still young. I feel they wear beautiful clothes, make a cute makeup, fashionable and make effort. But in their 40s, I think that their way of living appear on their face. Various charm comes out as a woman. Therefore, I like wrinkles of a woman who smiled.
Now some people eliminate wrinkles by injection, but I want them to stay as they are. Because I think the natural body is the most beautiful.

@bibian9

Dsp_fHMXcAEFOEL.jpg

pics as tagged

more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/19- 11/25/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1119-11252018.html?spref=tw

Here’s our blogger #Jaejoong! instagram.com/p/BqhQ2Z3A96x/

Dsrm3GtVYAAJVh6.jpg

Dsrm3GoUUAIqUar.jpg

Dsrm3GnUUAAqVBV.jpg

[jj_1986_jj IG] A gift has arrived this year as well! A gift arrived~ Thank you! I liked it last year but this year's is my favorite fragrance!! 
Thank you for taking care of me~~!! 
#/BOTANIST 
#/Christmas gift
via JaeFans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/19- 11/25/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1119-11252018.html?spref=tw

Our #Jaejoong looking content and relaxed instagram.com/p/BqjfNfNA_qC/

DswDyxGU4AY_Soc.jpg

DswDyxFVsAEfOCM.jpg

DswDyxGUUAAe-EH.jpg

Cute and happy #Jaejoong! instagram.com/p/BqjlrskgWlI/ Little down time agrees with him

DswUIwhV4AANJio.jpg

DswUIwjU8AA5psc.jpg

Relaxed and fun #Jaejoong. Happy to see @bornfreeonekiss enjoy himself instagram.com/p/BqjnDg3AioP/

DswUtJrU4AAmiWn.jpg

DswUtJtUwAA1Vzj.jpg

DswUtJpU8AA9sB1.jpg

DswUtJqVsAAYNnE.jpg

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/19- 11/25/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1119-11252018.html?spref=tw

@Jaefans_Global Nov 24

[ JJ860126JJ Weibo ] 
1. A long walk at the park~ m.weibo.cn/6519755475/430 
2. Relaxing mood^^ m.weibo.cn/6519755475/430

DswcjM2VAAAw4Y2.jpg

Dswe0JyU0AALYmr.jpg

DswfcMUVAAEcozW.jpg

DswfcMcU0AAaH6e.jpg

via Jaejoong's Pic @JJsPic

【JYJ LINE JP】いつ見ても嬉しくて爽快な #キム・ジェジュン ~٩(๑′∀ ‵๑) #アイアゲーム ファンミーティングのために #ジェジュン はファンのみんなを待ってるところ~~:heart: 今日午後7時 #東京ドーム CITYHALLで会って、幸せな思い出作ろう

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
[JYJ LINE JP] I'm happy to see you at any time #キム・ジェジュン-٩ (๑ ′∀ ‵ ๑) #アイアゲーム I'm waiting for fans to #ジェジュン meet everyone ~~ ❤ at 7 pm #東京ドーム Cityhall today Let's make a memorable

Ds6uaqDU0AErxME.jpg

Ds6ubcYVAAAEFql.jpg

Ds6ucSiUUAAOE0e.jpg

Cjestagram update  instagram.com/p/Bqo0vDRgv93/

more news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/26- 12/2/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1126-1222018.html?spref=tw

Honey Holic fanmeeting with Jaejoong

DtDTy6fU8AE_oMX.jpg

衣装は白のシャツにグレーのジャケット、黒のパンツ、素足に革靴。途中で暑かったのかジャケット脱いだ!
from Rinmaze 

#Jaejoong ate the catering today. There's fried chicken and 2 other food. He said he will not eat dinner because he will be in a show tomorrow.
via dhang_madam

大阪のホールコンの後、ハロウィンメイクをしたままラーメンを食べに行った。ハロウィンだからそのままでいいかと思ったら誰も仮装してなかった(笑) デスラーメンっていう辛いラーメンを完食した。完食を強調して言う! でもホテルに帰ったらお腹が痛くなっちゃって. .
via Rinmaze

After a haircon in Osaka, I went to eat ramen with my Halloween makeup on.I thought its Halloween, so I should keep it as it is, thinking its fine (laughs). I ate up a spicy ramen called Death Ramen.Emphasize the full meal! But when I get back to the hotel, my stomach hurts.
via dhang_madam

以心伝心ゲーム(笑)3人のファンがステージ上で答えてジェジュンと合うかどうか。 Q 初デートに行きたい場所は? JJ 目黒川 Q 彼女に作ってもらいたい料理は? JJ らーめん Q 彼女に贈りたいプレゼントは? JJ 「ジェジュン」:heart:
via okke126 

Q. Where do you want to take her on ur 1st date? 
JJ: Meguro River 
Q. What food do u want her to make? 
JJ: Ramen 
Q. What give will u give her? 
JJ: Jaejoong :heart:
via dhang_madam

Trans: Role playing. Situation is a school nurse and a student. JJ wore a school uniform! Source: @Rinmaze Trans by: @sugarautumn (thank you always :kiss_closed:)

Ds9vqsdWsAAGdGc.jpg

Ds9vrsTWkAIfMxO.jpg

via dhang_madam

[AiiA x Jaejoong's Special Fanmeeting 2018 ~Honey Holic Time~] FAN ACCOUNTS

Ds7-pULV4AA7Sqr.jpg

Ds7-p75V4AY2uiZ.jpg

Ds7-qgMVYAE_DtH.jpg

Ds7-rYdVYAEckSm.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/26- 12/2/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1126-1222018.html?spref=tw

The K-Pop Idol Who Is Still Popular In Japan Despite Korea Japan Tensions And Recent Controversies kpopmap.com/the-kpop-idol-

The K-Pop Idol Who Is Still Popular In Japan Despite Korea Japan Tensions And Recent Controversies

November 27, 2018

jaejoong

South Korea and Japan have always been enemies since the very beginning and continue to remain hostile towards each other. This consequently has it’s side effects that stretches even as far into the K-Pop industry.
Just recently, BTS has been in the center of a controversy after JiMin wore a t-shirt that depicted the bombing of Japan and South Korea’s liberation. This has caused BTS’s appearance on Asahi TV’s ‘Music Station’ to be canceled. In addition, many Japanese netizens became highly critical and annoyed that JYP Entertainment girl group TWICE was invited to NHK’s ‘Kōhaku Uta Gassen’.
If things continue at this rate, it would naturally become increasingly difficult for K-Pop idols to promote in Japan, and given that Japan is a market that is within close proximity and still generates substantial profit to the industry, it doesn’t help for business.
But, there seems to be one idol who doesn’t seem to face as much problems as the rest when it comes to Japan. And that is former TVXQ member JaeJoong. In fact, a lot of TVXQ’s success is partially due to their popularity in Japan as well. And JaeJoong, though he is neither in TVXQ or SM Entertainment, continues to remain popular in Japan.
According to reports from South Korean news agencies, the K-Pop idol is set to appear on ‘Utacon’ on November 27th while also appearing on TV show ‘Sarameshi’ on the same day.

More JJ News:

JYJ LINE】 2018 #COSMO Beauty #Ceremony 마지막 참석자 확정 "우리 함께 빛나게 아름답고 더 아름답게!" 내일 #상해 에서 진행하는 뷰티어워즈 #김재중 과 함께해요~~:kiss_wink:

Translated from Korean by Microsoft
[JYJ LINE] 2018 #COSMO Beauty #Ceremony last attendee Confirmation  "We shine together beautifully and more beautifully!" #상해 #김재중 I'm ~~  with beauty rewards going on tomorrow

Ds-c06AUwAAxdFm.jpg

Jaejoong will attend Cosmo Beauty Ceremony 2018 on November 28!! This is his first public appearance in China after his military service! m.weibo.cn/1518966617/431
via JaeFans_Global

181127 JYJ LINE KR+CN UPDATE

via yakamoz109

【cjes.tagram IG②】 Don’t miss #Kimjaejoong #Vlive on Thu! #金在中 #ジェジュン#Vapp #브이라이브 #Cjestagram instagram.com/p/Bqq5jmdAeHC/ scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2ca1ec5cb55

Ds-30phVsAUSQZA.jpg

[ cjes.tagram IG JYJ FB ] Kim Jaejoong's live broadcasting! A Joyful & happy Jaejoong on Vlive! He's full of excitement to see you after a long time, let's meet live on Thursday at 6PM! •m.facebook.com/story.php?storinstagram.com/p/Bqq5jmdAeHC/
via JaeFans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/26- 12/2/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1126-1222018.html?spref=tw

JJ Twitter update
うたコン、サラメシ!本当に楽しかったです!日本の名曲say yes 歌わせて頂いてあ誠にありがとうございました^_^ 久しぶりのNHK楽しかった、!
@bornfreeonekiss
[Trans] Utacon, Salameshi! It was really fun! Thank you for making me sing the Japanese classic song Say Yes^_^ It’s been awhile since I’ve been to NHK but I enjoyed it!
Translations via rubypurple_fan

Jaejoong performed on  a Japanese music show!
Utacon and Sarameshi

Sang "Say Yes" in a duet
Then performed "Defiance"

[jj_1986_jj ins] 181128

DtDNP0OV4AIM82a.jpg 
@seikoniizuma

DtDNQSMVAAAv4ad.jpg
DtDNQ5KVAAAKB3j.jpg 
ikusaburo_yamazaki_official ins 同級生ジェジュンくん。 一緒にマラカス振れて楽しかった!! 今度は一緒に歌いたいなー^^ かっこいいパフォーマンスありがとう!! instagram.com/p/BqrvLBHHOQ-/ 

JJ Defiance dancers

お手伝いさせていただきました! ありがとうございました!

DtAiulVU4AAC6bc.jpg

Video
https://twitter.com/veronicha__/status/1067382130437750784

More pics

DtAO25XU8AAfZ5c.jpg

DtAO404VYAA9vXB.jpg

DtAPZ9NUcAANMgr.jpg

DtAP8PsUcAEji8_.jpg

DtAQK2GV4AA3BvC.jpg

DtAQRjoVAAArAsi.jpg

DtAQVK4U4AAGOWH.jpg

DtAQss-VYAILYrt.jpg

DtAQxjhVsAA-2xI.jpg

DtATo8KV4AEft66.jpg

DtATsC_U0AI-lt1.jpg

DtATvx2V4AIid47.jpg

DtAT2PMUUAA0M4t.jpg

DtAT5YfVsAA1uyE.jpg

DtAT8fsVYAMFUYn.jpg

DtAWGFAVYAEAgih.jpg

DtAWH5YVYAUFt8E.jpg

너의 키쮸 @bornfreeURkiss2

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/26- 12/2/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1126-1222018.html?spref=tw

JJ (Korea) manager update

181128 kt.moon_91 IG UPDATE

via yakamoz109

DtCy9UJV4AAgdsA.jpg

instagram.com/p/BqsVeoxBEzh/

Jaejoong arriving at the airport in Shanghai!

DtFYCN2U0AA162N.jpg

DtFYDOFVYAA2XqR.jpg

DtEMDjbU0AADzJp.jpg 

DtEMD08V4AESvho.jpg

DtEMENVU4AItwTf.jpg

DtEq8uIUcAE39bA.jpg

as tagged

via yakamoz109

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 11/26- 12/2/2018 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/11/jyj-news-week-of-1126-1222018.html?spref=tw