Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee talks about her proposed JYJ Law in detail

May 1, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

Embedded image permalink

During a recent interview, assemblywoman Choi Min Hee, who had proposed the 'JYJ Law,' explained in detail why she wants to create such bill, as well as why she borrowed the group name 'JYJ' for the title of her proposed bill. 

When assemblywoman Choi Min Hee was asked why the name of the bill was named after idol group JYJ, she answered, "Members of JYJ went to court with their former agency and won the suit. This symbolizes a new rift within the entertainment industry. Putting emphasis on that meaning, we named it so that it would reinstate what's stated in Article 85 of Broadcast Law."

In response to the question, "What is the reason for making this law?" the assemblywoman replied, "Laws are made for citizens to use as a base, it's not for them to lean on. However, there has to be a legal basis where the weak is protected as much as possible. Broadcasting law is the same. The whole world is screaming 'win-win' when it comes to partnerships, but only in Korea is there a hierarchy among the broadcasting station, producers, and the cast. We should break the tradition of forced efficiency. This bill was proposed so that we can correct wrongful actions and regain viewers' rights." 

The interviewer then raised the concern of 'devilish editing' and questioned whether or not the production company would edit the episode to intentionally make the problematic idol or cast member look bad. 

Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee replied, "That's why the system has to change properly. Everyone has good will in their hearts.  Taking the bill into consideration, we all have to try to prevent such an incident from happening. Once the 'JYJ Law' passes, it is to a person's own discretion to make harmonious relationship with others. Personal issues have the upper hand when it comes to law and evoke more positive public sentiment, so they should be dealt with on a humane level."

Meanwhile, Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee first proposed the 'JYJ Law' back in April 14 to prevent banning, or 'blacklisting,' specific entertainers and artists from appearing on broadcast without a justifiable reason.
AllKpop

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

#JYJ Jaejoong having completion ceremony of military training this week: family will attend http://durl.me/8rykqq
 Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] #김재중 Will meet his family at graduation ceremony... Not confirmed if YC/JS will attend http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000348935 …
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

JYJ Jaejoong’s Family to Attend Army Training Completion Ceremony; Junsu and Yoochun Not Yet Confirmed

JYJ Jaejoong’s Family to Attend Army Training Completion Ceremony; Junsu and Yoochun Not Yet Confirmed
JYJ‘s Jaejoong enlisted in the army on March 31 of this year and has been going through training since that date. He will be participating in a ceremony to mark the completion of his training later this week.

According to a representative from his agency C-JeS Entertainment, both his family members and representatives from his agency will be attending the ceremony.
When asked if his fellow members of JYJ, Junsu and Yoochun, would be attending the ceremony, the representative replies, “Their schedules have not yet been confirmed.”
They add that it seems that it will be difficult for the three of them to meet, due to their busy schedules.
After his ceremony, Jaejoong will be receiving specialized training and then be given his placement orders. According to the agency representative, there is no news yet on where he will be assigned.

Source (1)
Soompi

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

#JYJ Jaejoong having completion ceremony of military training this week: family will attend http://durl.me/8rykqq
 Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info

[TRANS] #김재중 Will meet his family at graduation ceremony... Not confirmed if YC/JS will attend http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000348935 …
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

JYJ‘s Jaejoong enlisted in the army on March 31 of this year and has been going through training since that date. He will be participating in a ceremony to mark the completion of his training later this week.

According to a representative from his agency C-JeS Entertainment, both his family members and representatives from his agency will be attending the ceremony.
When asked if his fellow members of JYJ, Junsu and Yoochun, would be attending the ceremony, the representative replies, “Their schedules have not yet been confirmed.”
They add that it seems that it will be difficult for the three of them to meet, due to their busy schedules.
After his ceremony, Jaejoong will be receiving specialized training and then be given his placement orders. According to the agency representative, there is no news yet on where he will be assigned.

Source (1)
Soompi

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing this great news. I'm happy that finally...........Jaejoong will reunite with his family after enlisting for one month. And he's going to complete his 4-5 week basic training. Time flies so fast! NICE that his Label is really supporting him. I hope aside from them his friends & loved-ones will also be there. Stay strong, healthy, and happy. Wish him the best. Good luck! xD

Junsu Twitter Update...Missing JaejoongieHyung...

이 트리와 함께 재중이형을 생각합니다. 형 잘 지내고 있는거지ㅜㅜ

Embedded image permalink

[@1215thexiahtic-Trans]
I'm thinking about Jaejoongie-hyung with this tree.
Hyung, how are you doing?ㅜㅜ 

Via theyoungestmin

Note: Christmas Tree was Jaejoong's birthday gift to Junsu!
And it is now May...Junsuyah, it's OK to take the tree down...We all miss Jaejoongie...

Embedded image permalink
Junsu posted this on Twitter (December 20, 2014) after receiving the 'gift' from Jaejoong...

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

[TRANS] @gentlechan requests fans' love and support for #김재중 (Kim Jaejoong)
via crystalmoon64

5 주간 기초군사훈련을 훌륭하게 마친 친구 "궁디팡팡"해주러 복귀합니다! 고생한 우리 킴재 축복해주세요^^ 이제부터가 진짜 시작입니다. 여러분들의 응원과 사랑이 더욱더 필요할꺼예요^^ 저도 얼른 쾌유해서 무사히 전역하겠습니다! 8월에 뵈요~♡ 감사합니다

Embedded image permalink

Finally, tomorrow is the day!
JJ will meet his family & have some lunch & dinner.
He'll be stationed at the camp that he'll work for 19 months...

Via theyoungestmin

Jaejoong's last breakfast/meal with his training mates...
[JJ's Breakfast Menu on May 7-edit]
��, Fish cake soup,
Stir-fried Kimchi with pork,
Cubed radish Kimchi,
Seasoned laver,
Milk

Embedded image permalink
pic as tagged

Jaejoong's last training breakfast tomorrow - his lunch and dinner will be with his family ^^
via hellyryther

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/4-5/10/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-54-5102015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Army Training Completion ceremony ...

Kim Jaejoong...designated Number 1

A non-fan shares a mini vid...
sunna_lee

https://instagram.com/p/2XJwkIQmxN/  

Embedded image permalink

CEXvLhuVEAADzCm.jpg

Kim Jaejoong will be in the 55th Infantry Division (for the next 19 months)

55th Infantry Division 'BEACON FIRE' (55보병사단 '봉화부대') http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Army …  
Via DefertoNeminemJ

Embedded image permalink

Pictures...

"Got so lucky at church brother's graduation! Have 2 more pics!"
 #김재중 
Via crystalmoon64 

instagram.com/p/2XVkojCbOS/ 
leeeesoj

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

"Got autograph at brother's graduation, heard he runs so well and an excellent shooter" 
#김재중 
Via crystalmoon64

https://instagram.com/p/2XWrYZr-d2/ 
creammy_jju 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/4-5/10/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-54-5102015.html?spref=tw

Brother-in-law shares pictures of Kim Jaejoong (Army Training Completion Ceremony)

한달만에 진짜 남자다워졌네..ㅎㅎ 내일이 어버이날이라 엄마한테 카네이션도 달아드리고... 멋있다 재중아..ㅎㅎ 근데 군대가기전보다 오히려 얼굴이 좋아진거 같은데??ㅎㅎㅎ 한달동안...훈련받느라 고생했어~~ 

Embedded image permalink

CEYBvHLUgAAupKZ.jpg
Translations via crystalmoon64

CEYBHxOVAAEDzVY.jpg

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Spotted at Basic Training Completion Ceremony

2015.05.07 14:14 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Kim Jae Joong was spotted at the completion ceremony for his basic military training.

The completion ceremony took place on May 7 with photos of Kim Jae Joong appearing through SNS.

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Spotted at Basic Training Completion Ceremony
In the photos, Kim Jae Joong attended the ceremony, having transformed into ′military soldier Kim Jae Joong.′ Following the ceremony, Kim Jae Joong was seen encouraging the other soldiers. He was also spotted pinning a carnation on his mother′s chest for Parents′ Day, which is on May 8.

Kim Jae Joong enlisted at the First Division Recruits Training Center in Paju-si on March 31. After five weeks of basic training, Kim Jae Joong attended the completion ceremony. He will serve in the 55th Bonghwa Division unit and will be discharged on December 30, 2016.

Photo Credit: Online Communities

@OfficialMwave: #KimJaeJoong Spotted at Basic Training Completion Ceremony http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92218/jyjs-kim-jae-joong-spotted-at-basic-training-completion-ceremony … It's already been five weeks

Jaejoong's sister's Twitter Update

훈련병에서 이제 이병 김재중^^ 대견하고 듬직스럽다. 엄마,아버지 얼굴을 뵈니 이제 살짝 웃는 우리 막둥이❤️ 팬여러분들도 많이 보고 싶으셨죠? 함께 나누고 싶어서 사진 올립니다~~

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Via cfrystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Embedded image permalink

150507 [Trans #Jaejoong autograph to recruit] Stay safe & healthy for the remaining military service [weibo] 
via fourc_pyc

Embedded image permalink

55th Infantry Div has been elected as the Best Div in Apr 2015<recruit Kim #Jaejoong assigned to the Div> [Love K5] 
Via fourc_pyc

Embedded image permalink

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/4-5/10/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-54-5102015.html?spref=tw

Handsome Private Kim Jaejoong

Embedded image permalink

CEaVBEYUkAAQ0al.jpg

CEaVBwlUsAAdxVq.jpg
Spica@Spica4865

More pics/'news' of glorious Private Jaejoong...

Jaejoong's sisters share 'news'...

syyg1104

#오늘은 어버이날##쭝이가 하루 전날에 미리 달아드린  
 [TRANS-sisIG] Today is Parents' Day! Carnation Joong put on mom day before.
Love,mom&dad #김재중 https://instagram.com/p/2YpzStnV9J/  
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

syyg1104

+185일
2015/05/07
#사랑하는# 내 덩생 #쭝이 #수료식 날~^^
#엄마빠께~~직접 #카네이션도 달아드리고..
#아빠가 군번줄이랑~~#이등병 짝데기??#계급장??머..그것도 달아주시고..
우리 #쭝이 드뎌 #이등병 달앗네~~^^ㅋㅋ
240여명??맞나?!ㅋㅋ여튼....전체1등해서..우수상도 받고

Embedded image permalink
 Via crystalmoon64

[INFO] Our Pride Kim Jaejoong, Graduates at the Top of His Class & Excellence Awardee,

by Ces

Achievements

Awarded 3-minute free phone call - One of the best in shooting; Got 19 out of 20 accurate shots (x)

Awarded 3-minute free phone call - One of the best in hand-grenade throw (x)

Placed 15th out of 244 Trainees in Running (x)

Excellence Award (x)

Graduated Top of His Class among 244 Army Trainees (x)

----

Jaejoong Receiving His Excellence Award During Graduation:
Awardee
--
jjbest

http://princejj.com/2015/05/08/info-our-pride-kim-jaejoong-graduates-at-the-top-of-his-class-excellence-awardee/

Soldier Jaejoong finishes basic military training

May 7, 2015 @ 12:18 pm

JYJ's Jaejoong has finished his basic training in the military and he appears to be doing incredibly well!  He looks proud with his shoulders back and his eyes up front and a radiant smile on his face in newly released pictures.

His older brother-in-law posted pictures from the event, Jaejoong's graduation from training, onto his Twitter on May 7 and wrote, "He really got more manly in a month.  His face even looks better now than before he went to the army?  You've worked hard getting training for a month."

He sounds proud, as well, and what he said is certainly right!  Jaejoong looks healthy, confident, and happy, doesn't he?  He's practically radiant.  His sister also showed how proud and impressed she was by revealing via her Instagram that Jaejoong came out first place among 240 trainees, winning an award, and shared pictures of him pinning carnations onto his mother and father's chests.

Now that he's done training, Jaejoong will be serving at the 55th Division of the Bonghwa Troops and is expected to be discharged on December 30, 2016.

Allkpop

Jaejoong's sister shares family picture and Jaejoong's words...

김민경@mk_taiji

늘함께있고싶지만함께할수없기에 가족의소중함을 늘보고싶지만보고싶을때볼수없기에 가족의그리움을 군대란곳에가서 작지만사소한모든것에소중함을배우고있습니다.사랑하는가족을지키는멋진군인이되겠습니다-이병 김재중

Embedded image permalink

CEdlzKyUkAEFxDo.jpg
Via crystalmoon64

Handsome Private Kim Jaejoong

Spica@Spica4865

More pics/'news' of glorious Private Jaejoong...

Jaejoong's sisters share 'news'...

syyg1104

#오늘은 어버이날##쭝이가 하루 전날에 미리 달아드린  
 [TRANS-sisIG] Today is Parents' Day! Carnation Joong put on mom day before.
Love,mom&dad #김재중 https://instagram.com/p/2YpzStnV9J/  
Via crystalmoon64

+185일
2015/05/07
#사랑하는# 내 덩생 #쭝이 #수료식 날~^^
#엄마빠께~~직접 #카네이션도 달아드리고..
#아빠가 군번줄이랑~~#이등병 짝데기??#계급장??머..그것도 달아주시고..
우리 #쭝이 드뎌 #이등병 달앗네~~^^ㅋㅋ
240여명??맞나?!ㅋㅋ여튼....전체1등해서..우수상도 받고

Embedded image permalink
 Via crystalmoon64

[INFO] Our Pride Kim Jaejoong, Graduates at the Top of His Class & Excellence Awardee,

by Ces

Achievements

Awarded 3-minute free phone call - One of the best in shooting; Got 19 out of 20 accurate shots (x)

Awarded 3-minute free phone call - One of the best in hand-grenade throw (x)

Placed 15th out of 244 Trainees in Running (x)

Excellence Award (x)

Graduated Top of His Class among 244 Army Trainees (x)

----

Jaejoong Receiving His Excellence Award During Graduation:

http://princejj.com/2015/05/08/info-our-pride-kim-jaejoong-graduates-at-the-top-of-his-class-excellence-awardee/

Soldier Jaejoong finishes basic military training

May 7, 2015 @ 12:18 pm

JYJ's Jaejoong has finished his basic training in the military and he appears to be doing incredibly well!  He looks proud with his shoulders back and his eyes up front and a radiant smile on his face in newly released pictures.

His older brother-in-law posted pictures from the event, Jaejoong's graduation from training, onto his Twitter on May 7 and wrote, "He really got more manly in a month.  His face even looks better now than before he went to the army?  You've worked hard getting training for a month."

He sounds proud, as well, and what he said is certainly right!  Jaejoong looks healthy, confident, and happy, doesn't he?  He's practically radiant.  His sister also showed how proud and impressed she was by revealing via her Instagram that Jaejoong came out first place among 240 trainees, winning an award, and shared pictures of him pinning carnations onto his mother and father's chests.

Now that he's done training, Jaejoong will be serving at the 55th Division of the Bonghwa Troops and is expected to be discharged on December 30, 2016.

Allkpop

*** Thanks for sharing this + the photos. So NICE to see them.............These pictures at the ceremony were released today on various SNS sites. He seems happy cheering on his fellow soldiers. He can be seen pinning a carnation on his mother’s dress I guess to celebrate an advance Parent’s Day. xD

Jaejoong's Army Updates

sjakfjdk.jpg

Ten Asia - Nate: Kim Jae Joong attends basic training completion ceremony held on May 7th...Assigned to serve in 55th Bonghwa Division

1. [+404, -38] Serve well and be safe during your enlistment~

2. [+411, -49] So handsome. He got an award too

3. [+383, -56] His body looks greatㅠㅠ He looks like he's just filming an army movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋStill so handsome even if he's in the army ㅠㅠ

4. [+44, -1] Please take care of your health while in the army, always be safe then make a comeback~ I can't wait for you to release an album, have a concert and film a drama soon

5. [+26, -3] Waiting for December 30th 2016.. But male celebrities complete their service so quick. Yoo Seung Ho, for example, it has been 5 months since he got discharged while Song Joong Ki completes his service this month.. Jaejoong is doing well in the army right now. Be strong!!

cr: kkuljaem

Junsu Twitter Updates...JaeSu feels...

방 금 생전 이상한번호로 전화가 왔다.받지않을까하다가 생전 처음보는 번호에 너무나 번호가 웃겨서 호기심에 받아보니 콜렉트콜이랜다ㅋ그냥 이건 재중이형이다란 생각이 딱 들었다ㅋ비록 내가 돈은 내야한다만 난 사회인이니 인심을 쓰기로하고 받았다.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Embedded image permalink

재 중이형이야!!!!수화기너머로 들려오는 그 누구보다도 밝은 목소리에 이게 정녕 군대에서 걸려온 전화인지..해외여행중에 걸려온 전화인지 헷갈릴정도로 밝고 쾌활하고 건강한 목소리였다.거의 한달여만의 목소리에 반가움과 누구보다도 잘 하고있구나란 의젓함이

Embedded image permalink

목 소리에서 듬뿍 묻어나서 나또한 대견하고 고마웠다.훈련소에서 자대배치 받기전 보충대?맞나?아무튼 잠깐2~3일 있는곳이랜다..자긴 체질인것같다며!ㅋㅋ통화를하다갑자기 야 나 가봐야해 나중에 또 전화할께!하고 끊었다. 언제든 수신자 부담할테니 전화해 형ㅋ

Embedded image permalink

[Trans] Junsu's tweet about Jaejoong's call

I just got a call from a strange number. I thought about ignoring the call since I had never seen the number before, but the number was peculiar so I answered out of curiosity. Turns out it's a collect call keke I just knew then it was Jaejoong hyung keke I know I have to pay for it but I decided to be generous since I am a member of the society (t/n: I think he meant he is a civilian). kekekeke
It's Jaejoong hyung!!! I was confused for a moment if this call was actually a call from the military because he sounded so happy over the phone.. His voice seemed so cheerful, lively and healthy that I thought he was calling me during a trip overseas for a moment. I was so happy to hear his voice after almost a month
and I was so thankful and proud of him at the same time listening to how well adjusted he was from his voice. It sounds like he is at the reserves for 2-3 days before he receives his assignment...He says he seems to be made for the military! keke We were talking and he hung up suddenly saying that he had to go and he will call again later.
I will always pay for your call so call me hyung keke

Via inheaven_wjyj 

JaeSu feels...

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

A friend shares Jaejoong pic (from his last concert in Seoul) before enlistment...

hs_kwon7

#군대 가기전 #콘서트 때. #착함 #성실 #재중 이니까 이제 #자대 에서도 잘하겠지~ #응원 #착한친구 #김재중

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong shows his manly and filial side after a month in the army

Posted on May 8, 2015

Jaejoong
It has been one month since JYJ‘s Jaejoong enlisted into the army and he has now graduated from basic military training!
After officially joining the military service on March 31st, Jaejoong has been spotted on May 7th graduating as a recruit and moving on to becoming a private soldier.

According to photos revealed by Jaejoong’s elder sister and a photographer of CF Studio, which closely features photos of his private life, his parents were invited to the graduation ceremony. With Parents’ Day happening on May 8th, Jaejoong made use of the opportunity to pin carnation flowers onto his parents’ chests, showing his loving side as a son.

With the release of the photos, many are commenting on how Jaejoong looks more manlier and mature one month after being an active soldier. While he was in the army, a heartfelt letter written to his elder sister was also revealed, showing the intimate relationship with his family members.
Jaejoong is expected to be discharged from the military service on December 30, 2016.

Jaejoong shows his manly and filial side after a month in the army  via Koreaboo http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/jaejoong-shows-manly-filial-side-month-army/ 

OUR JYJ and of course OUR KIM JAEJOONG...Doing very well even without proper promotions, without adequate backing, without broadcast appearances...

KpopSoloist: Top Kpop Physical Sales 2010-2014

If you wish to see the purpose and method I used for my calculations in this post you can click here.

TOP FIVE SOLO PHYSICAL SALES MV'S + TOP FEMALE MV

[Cho Yong-Pil - Hello]

[G-Dragon - One of a Kind]

[G-Dragon - Coup DEtat]

[Jaejoong - Mine (I)]

[Jaejoong - Just Another Girl (WWW)]

[IU - Last Fantasy (Ranked in 10th Position)]

The idea for this ranking came from this page on NetizenBuzz. I then looked at Gaon and did re-calculations for every album and ranked them accordingly.

#ArtistAlbumRelease YearSales# of MembersTotal per Member Sold
1Cho Yong-PilHello2013250,0461250,046
2G-DragonOne of a Kind2012249,6581249,658
3G-DragonCoup D'Etat2013195,6031195,603
4JaejoongI2013148,0741148,074
5JaejoongWWW2013132,9401132,940
6TVXQKeep Your Head Down2011263,4122131,706
7Psy6 Rules (Part 1)2012128,6881128,688
8TVXQCatch Me2012256,4472128,224
9XIATarantallegra2012127,6201127,620
10IULast Fantasy2011114,9971114,997
11Kim Hyun JoongBreak Down2011114,6421114,642
12Kim Hyun JoongRound 32013111,7761111,776
13Kim Hyun JoongLucky2011101,7051101,705
14TVXQTense2014196,971298,486
15XIAIncredible201390,787190,787
16TaeminAce201482,807182,807
17GD&TOPHigh High2010164,703282,352
18SeungriLet's Talk About Love201377,532177,532
19Jay ParkNew Breed201276,829176,829
20JYJIn Heaven2011220,442373,481
21EXO-KXOXO (Repackaged - Kiss&Hug)2013434,244672,374
22Kim Sung-KyuAnother Me201270,552170,552
23Busker BuskerBusker Busker2012206,382368,794
24Jay ParkTake a Deeper Look201166,316166,316
25EXO-KOverdose2014385,047664,175
26KyuhyunAt Gwanghwamun201463,050163,050
27JaejoongY201362,000162,000
28XIAUncommitted201260,000160,000
29TaeyangRise201458,435158,435
30EXO-KGrowl2013335,823655,971
31EXO-KMiracles in Decemeber2013328,727654,788
32Kim Dong RyulAccompany201453,777153,777
33Big BangAlive2012266,911553,382
34JYJJust Us2014154,804351,601
35JaejoongKeshou (WWW Repacakge)201450,000150,000
36SNSDThe Boys2011438,211948,690
37Girls Generation-TTSTwinkle2012144,222348,074
38Infinite HFly High201393,884246,942
39EXO-MOverdose2014272,718645,453
40EXO-KXOXO2013269,597644,933
412NE1To Anyone2010154,207438,552
42EXO-KMAMA2012230,049638,342
43EXO-MXOXO2013228,381638,064
44ToHeart1st Mini Album201474,242237,121
45ShineeDream Girl2013185,357537,071
46ShineeSherlock2012181,415536,283
47EXO-MGrowl2013200,183633,364
48JYJThe Beginning201099,903333,301
49EXO-MMiracles in Decemeber2013199,317633,220
50JYJThe Beginning (Limited)201098,311332,770

I am not sure how this post will be received - although it is my first time submitting a post. SO much coding was involved with the chart. This is my fourth time submitting the post to the mods T___T. Anyways, I've taken this up as a weird hobby and have begun compiling monthly physical sales charts in a similar theme. If people won't randomly attack me for making some of the 'top' groups rank lower (because those top groups usually have more than five members (but thus more opportunities to promote their brand/group to the public) I'll post more lol.

Edited by tealee

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Number 1 Army Trainee (1st Division) Kim Jaejoong!

Embedded image permalink
An ex-soldier fan shares his impression on #김재중 's 1st place finish of Army Training Camp http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jaejoong&no=357797&page= …
Via crystalmoon64

CEjN47eVAAALLP9.jpg

Number Rock Star...Number 1 Soldier recruit...
Embedded image permalink

CEhgfm1UsAAplF5.jpg

Edited by tealee