itemprop="name" class="entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong wraps up final solo concert before enlistment Mar 30, 2015
Kim Jae Joong Kim Jae Joong Kim Jae Joong Kim Jae Joong Kim Jae Joong Kim Jae Joong

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong held his final concert before enlistment ’2015 KIM JAE JOONG CONCERT IN SEOUL-The Beginning of The End’ on March 29th at Korea University Hwajung Gymnasium.

The star performed over 20 songs at the concert, which ranged from rock to ballads, and moved fans with a wide ranging of songs. He even produced two new songs specially for fans, and left them with a precious unforgettable memory to take home.

Kim Jae Joong did not forget to thank fans for the support, “The most right thing I have done in my life till now, is being with my fans who have always believed in me. I was able to share my happiness, sorrow, anger, and joy of my twenties with everyone, and allowed me to realize how important you were all to me. Thank you. There’s a saying that men will only become adults in their thirties. I hope to show everyone the best 35 year old me, and will work even harder when I am discharged from the army.”

During the encore stage, Kim Jae Joong sang songs like ’30 years old’ and ‘the letter of a private’ which accurately reflected his emotions before enlisting, and left fans feeling really moved.

Kim Jae Joong showed his amazing vocal ability in the 2-day concert, and totally dominated the stage with his presence, while giving fans much joy with his performances.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong will enlist in the army tomorrow (March 31st).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

KpopFighting

tealee said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong wraps up final solo concert before enlistment Mar 30, 2015

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong held his final concert before enlistment ’2015 KIM JAE JOONG CONCERT IN SEOUL-The Beginning of The End’ on March 29th at Korea University Hwajung Gymnasium.

The star performed over 20 songs at the concert, which ranged from rock to ballads, and moved fans with a wide ranging of songs. He even produced two new songs specially for fans, and left them with a precious unforgettable memory to take home.

Kim Jae Joong did not forget to thank fans for the support, “The most right thing I have done in my life till now, is being with my fans who have always believed in me. I was able to share my happiness, sorrow, anger, and joy of my twenties with everyone, and allowed me to realize how important you were all to me. Thank you. There’s a saying that men will only become adults in their thirties. I hope to show everyone the best 35 year old me, and will work even harder when I am discharged from the army.”

During the encore stage, Kim Jae Joong sang songs like ’30 years old’ and ‘the letter of a private’ which accurately reflected his emotions before enlisting, and left fans feeling really moved.

Kim Jae Joong showed his amazing vocal ability in the 2-day concert, and totally dominated the stage with his presence, while giving fans much joy with his performances.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong will enlist in the army tomorrow (March 31st).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

KpopFighting

'86-year-born Sungmin, Kim Jae-joong and Choi Jin-hyeok to enlist in military today

photo579934.jpg

Super Junior Sungmin, JYJ Kim Jae-joong and actor Choi Jin-hyeok are enlisting for National Duty on the 31st together.

Sungmin is entering the Bucheon 17th Division Training Base. Kim Jae-joong and Choi Jin-hyeok's point of entry hasn't been revealed. They have expressed that they want to do this quietly.

Sungmin got married to actress Kim Sa-eun on December 13 and is going to serve duty as a married man. He's going to be sent off by his wife and family.

Kim Jae-joong held his final concert in the Hwajeong Gym at the Goryeo University on the 28th and 29th.

At the concert he said, "I have to go away in two days. I'm much later than other Korean men. I think I spent my 20s well and that's why I am here with you today".

Choi Jin-hyeok had a fan meeting on the 28th last month. He appeared in the MBC FM4U on the 10th and said, "I did a lot of work. Wait for me while looking through all of them and I'll be back nice and ripe after 2 years".

They will be discharged on December 30th, 2016.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

Translation : Hancinema

tealee said: class="entry-title" [TRANS] 150326 Park Yoochun Talks about Kim Jaejoong’s Enlistment March 26, 2015 · JYJ3 Team
JYJ3’s Note: From Park Yoochun’s Interview for Star1 Magazine Vol 37^^
Q: I heard Kim Jaejoong is enlisting on the 31st, how are your feeling about it?
Park Yoochun: Jaejoong-hyung, I will definitely see you off [to the military]
The news of Kim Jaejoong entering the military has spread. Surprisingly, Park Yoochun is very calm and at ease,
Park Yoochun: “In comparison to the military service itself, the future after coming back is more important. While completing the compulsory service is only reasonable and natural, there is a tendency to bear more apprehension upon re-entering society. However, Jaejoong-hyung is very adaptable and well-liked due to his good nature, so I trust everything will go smoothly for him [in the military].
Source: KISS_JYJ   Translated by: G.fanns of JYJ3   Shared by: JYJ3

Jaejoong enlists in Army

Updated : March 31 2015
(C-Jes Entertainment)

JYJ’s Jaejoong and Super Junior’s Sungmin both enlisted in the Army Tuesday for their mandatory military service.

Jaejoong made a low-key enlistment. It is not known where he will receive his weeks-long training before entering active military duty.

He will be discharged from service 21 months later on Dec. 30, 2016.

The 29-year-old singer-actor previously bid farewell to his fans at the two-day concert “The Beginning of The End” at Korea University in Seoul.

Ticket prices for Sunday’s show soared to as much as 1 million won ($903) due to avid fans who wanted to capture his last moment before enlistment.

Shortly after his enlistment, Jaejoong will release his second solo studio album, but an exact release date is yet to be confirmed.

In Korea, all able-bodied men aged between 18 and 35 have to serve about two years in the military to deter threats from North Korea.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Soulmates at Jaejoong's last concert after-party 2 nights ago...

Embedded image permalink

...AND they were together again the next night...Jaejoong's last night before enlisting today...

Based on this news,CJeS confirmed that Yoochun stayed with Jaejoong till late at night http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20150331135915937 
Via hellyryther 

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong's sister confirmed Jaejoong's enlistment...

YcDQSgq__normal.jpg 안나 @kkjj4 
들어갔는데 다시 데리고 나오고싶다.ㅜㅜ [He] went in but I want to bring him back out.ㅜㅜ
Via jjunchu

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw

Updated:

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 150331 Kim Jaejoong, spent time late into the night with Park Yuchun the day before ‘military enlistment’ #WaitingforJaejoong March 31, 2015 · rilanna

photo 2015033110061151536_2.jpg

It was reported that group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong(29) spent time together with same group member Park Yuchun until before his enlistment day.

A representative from Kim Jaejoong’s agency C-JeS Entertainment said to Star News on this day: “Kim Jaejoong spent time till late at night together with Park Yuchun and others a day before enlisting”. The two persons shared a lot of time together during that time and it’s said that they felt regret at having to part for a little while.

Source: Star MT via Daum
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
 Shared by: JYJ3

tealee said:

Via jjunchu

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/30-4/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-330-452015.html?spref=tw

Updated:

willenette said: tealee said:

Via jjunchu

Updated:

tealee said: willenette said: tealee said:

Via jjunchu

Updated:

Jaejoong's sister shares a picture of Jaejoong and mom/dad before enlisting in the military...

YcDQSgq__normal.jpg 안나 @kkjj4 사진만 봐도 눈물이왈칵 가슴이 뭉클해지는건 무엇때문일까?더 멋진 사나이로 돌아오길바란다 건강하고 가족모두 널 사랑하며 

I get emotional/welled up just looking at photo. Come back a cooler man. Be healthy, all the family loves you
(Trans by Crystalmoon64)

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong's friends shared pics of JJ before enlistment...
[JJ friend/Instagram] 밤송이@ 
https://instagram.com/p/05IwZzA3n6/   
https://instagram.com/p/05JEveA3of/ 

CBbbp4_UwAA7aWW.jpg

CBbbpz9UMAAEs88.jpg

Jaejoong leaves a video message for fans and Yuchun/Junsu before leaving for the military...

Via CJESJYJ
Translations by  Vv6ZgqWU_normal.jpg 고무신똑바로신은dadada @inheaven_wJYJ
 Q. Happiest moment in 20s? JJ: First when we won the lawsuit against SM. Second, when we release first single album as JYJ. Third, when I got to spent 1 night & 2 days w JYJ members before enlistment when I thought we wouldn't be able to do it.
Q. Any words to the two members? JJ: Yuchun, Junsu, I will be back. Junsu, we'll be separated for about 3 years because of the time overlap  & we've never been apart for that long b4 but when I get army leave I'll take the time to go visit u Then we'll get to see each other, it'd be fun to watch a soldier go visit another soldier, isn't it? But that's what we'll do. So don't be so sad. 
Yuchun, so you think this is none of your business but you'll be here soon after #Girlwhoseessmell so it wouldn't feel so remote. It wouldn't be bad to show others some bravery & spirit as we go. 
Yesterday, I thought, it wasn't an easy decision to leave [sM] with the lawsuit. You were always going along with what I think or Junsu thinks during our years as a team, but in the decisive moment to make the ultimate decision, just the fact that you followed solely based on faith in other members.. that's so hard to do. When you are on the edge of a cliff, you hold on to what's most precious to you, but if we thought about just ourselves,  same for Junsu or me... The fact that we made that decision saying, "we'll leave with you so that we could stay together. I'll go with you"...I feel it's friendship that no one could dare to copy, and I wouldn't want anyone to do that. because it was reckless, actually. In the end, it turned out & now that I look back on it, it was brave thing to do & we couldn't have done it if we didn't love each other. and I'm thankful for all the things that we couldn't have done if we weren't together. So when I come back, let's keep thanking, loving & thinking abt each other as always. It's a little embarrassing thing to say to another guy, but it's something we could say bc it's us. I'll come back safely. You will come visit me too, right? So see you soon. I'll call you on that payphone. Please pick up that collect call. When you see an unknown number, you pick up. (waving hands)
In the message to the fans, JJ once again mentioned that he doesn't want the fans to write him letters as it might back up the work at the post office which would delay letters from family & friends from getting to his fellow enlistees this also includes internet board messages as well. Bc we might be taking away the window for other soldiers to stay in touch w their friends&family. That's why JJ has prepared many things for us & he worked hard on it.
JJ's msg to fans: 1. no letters or messages to JJ while he's enlisted 2. reach all the goals you set & grow 3. see JJ again w a smile :D  JJ wants us to work hard during his leave & be successful in whatever we do! Be lawyers judges doctors producers whatever & protect JYJ
Other partial translations:   From  @yongjunna
Embedded image permalink   CBbkIkpVIAAKGPC.jpg

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"10 Photos of Jaejoong, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Sungmin's military enlistment

by Vivi on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

Jaejoong_Choi_jin_hyuk_sungmin_nuIa3n3.p

March 31 was a big day in South Korean military enlistment news. JYJ's Jaejoong, actor Choi Jin Hyuk, and Super Junior's Sungmin all left for their mandatory military service. Let's take a look at 10 photos to see how the stars said goodbye.

1-6. Jaejoong

Jaejoong bid farewell via Twitter, posting a series of photos as he got his military haircut. The caption on the photos reads "It's getting shorter! Soon it will become a buzz cut! Thank you to all of my acquaintances, staff, actors, family, Yoochun, who came despite his busy schedules (do well filming ^^), Junsu (do well on your Japanese concert^^), and our fans yesterday. Because of you, I cried a lot, smiled a lot, and spent a great time before going." His last events were fan meetings on March 28 and 29.

Jaejoong1.png

Jaejoong2.png

He then posted one final photo of his shorn locks:

Jaejoong3.png

Although Jaejoong hoped to enlist quietly, fans eagerly waited anyway, hoping for one last glimpse of the star. They did catch a few surreptitious photos from the enlistment ceremony.

Jaejoon5.jpg

Jaejoong4.jpg

(photos via)

And one more that is supposedly his last photo with his parents

Jaejoong7.png

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-photos-of-jaejoong-choi-jin-hyuk-and-sungmins-military-enlistment/

kyung-jin said: itemprop="name"10 Photos of Jaejoong, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Sungmin's military enlistment

by Vivi on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

March 31 was a big day in South Korean military enlistment news. JYJ's Jaejoong, actor Choi Jin Hyuk, and Super Junior's Sungmin all left for their mandatory military service. Let's take a look at 10 photos to see how the stars said goodbye.

1-6. Jaejoong

Jaejoong bid farewell via Twitter, posting a series of photos as he got his military haircut. The caption on the photos reads "It's getting shorter! Soon it will become a buzz cut! Thank you to all of my acquaintances, staff, actors, family, Yoochun, who came despite his busy schedules (do well filming ^^), Junsu (do well on your Japanese concert^^), and our fans yesterday. Because of you, I cried a lot, smiled a lot, and spent a great time before going." His last events were fan meetings on March 28 and 29.

He then posted one final photo of his shorn locks:

Although Jaejoong hoped to enlist quietly, fans eagerly waited anyway, hoping for one last glimpse of the star. They did catch a few surreptitious photos from the enlistment ceremony.

(photos via)

And one more that is supposedly his last photo with his parents

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-photos-of-jaejoong-choi-jin-hyuk-and-sungmins-military-enlistment/

class="single__title entry-title" JYJ captures attention with campaign video for “Human Documentary Love”
JYJ Posted on March 31, 2015 JYJ’s participation in Human Documentary Love’s 10th anniversary campaign video has garnered a lot of attention ever since its release on March 31st!
According to C-JeS Entertainment, “JYJ took part in the campaign video for MBC’s Human Documentary Love as part of its 10th anniversary celebration. As JYJ will be on a temporary hiatus due to Kim Jaejoong’s enlistment, partaking in this meaningful campaign as their last piece together means a lot for the members.
In the released video, the light-hearted JYJ members an be seen featured in scenes related to book publication, photo contest, celebratory video exhibition, and various other events as part of the campaign. In particular, JYJ’s sweet and colourful concept has melted many fans’ hearts.
According to an affiliated source, “At the time, it was difficult to accommodate the three’s schedules as Kim Jaejoong was working on his album, Park Yoochun was filming for a drama, and Kim Junsu was on his Asia tour. Yet, the members had a strong will to make this meaningful campaign happen, and so were willing to begin filming at dawn.
Meanwhile, upon Kim Jaejoong’s private enlistment in the army on March 31st, Park Yoochun is to star in an upcoming SBS drama series Sense of Men and Women and Kim Junsu is to continue on his Asia tour in Japan.

JYJ

Source: The Star

Koreaboo@Koreaboo
JYJ captures attention with campaign video for “Human Documentary Love” -- http://aegyo.me/3z49

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Yoochun wishes Jaejoong warm words of encouragement for his military enlistment.

by Wendilynn K on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

Yuuchun_fighting.jpg

Yoochun had warm words for his JYJ bandmate, Jaejoong, on Monday before he enlisted.

“Jaejoong and I had a farewell party yesterday. He might be having sleepless nights before enlistment,” Yoochun said Monday at a production conference in Seoul for the new SBS drama Sensory Couple.“I hope he completes his service in good health.”

Jaejoongmilitary.jpg

I have to wonder if Junsu was able to make that private party in spite of his touring schedule. I can also understand having a few sleepless nights right before joining the military. The three of them are so busy with solo projects that they don't get much time together unless they are doing band promotions. However, this does not stop their support for each other.

“Though we cannot see each other very often, we always root for each other,” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong entered his military service on Tuesday without fanfare and even slipped quietly past most of his fans. You can see other pictures from his enlistment here.

Yoochun will be staring in Sensory Couple, which is based on the webtoon Girl Who Sees Smells. It follows the encounters between a man who loses his sensory abilities and a woman who has ultrasensitive perception, such as the ability to “see” smells.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/yuuchun-wishes-jaejoong-warm-words-of-encouragment-for-his-military-enlistment-/