Question For Guys Who's Height R Between 173cm/5.67 Foot And 180cm/5.9 Foot

Guest cerealmoo

Guest Flicksityy

Isn't 180cms like 5'11? Not 5'9? 5'9 is considered average for men isn't it?

It really depends on people's likings, some men like women as tall as them, whereas some men like petite girls.

I'm 5'2, and well I'm not in the position to complain about not having a boyfriend at 6'. As much as I want one, I know my place, I'm short, and there are some type of guys that dislike large height differences.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't 180cms like 5'11? Not 5'9? 5'9 is considered average for men isn't it?

It really depends on people's likings, some men like women as tall as them, whereas some men like petite girls.

I'm 5'2, and well I'm not in the position to complain about not having a boyfriend at 6'. As much as I want one, I know my place, I'm short, and there are some type of guys that dislike large height differences.

5'9 is not equivalent to 5.9 feet. For some reason the topic starter didn't fully convert all the numbers to feet and inches, which is confusing everyone.

There's at least a good 20 cm difference between me and my bf, but he doesn't seem to mind. When you really like someone, their height might not matter as much.

i feel like im dating my daughter if shes really short.....but i have actually gone out with a girl of height...153cm ... oops forgot to say my height... im 176ish

amongst asians...175-180.. i think is tallish....coz its above average..but in a white society.. thats just average lol

• 5 years later...
Guest aklnz1023

Being 173 cm I dated a girl your height . Sometimes it would hurt my back bending to talk to her . She just wore heels or high soled shoes and that solved the problem. My current gf is 178cm :P . Height only matters to some people . If you're confident in who you are  that's what is attractive !

173cm [5'8"]: 173cm and 156cm isn't a large height difference, it is actually most ideal near the 5'6" - 5'8" {168cm - 173cm} for someone who's 156cm. But nevertheless I do not think any guy who is 173cm would think a girl who's 156cm is "too short" because honestly, a guy who's at 173cm isn't even considered that "tall". A girl at 156cm, her head would most likely come up to his mid-nose area and the height difference isn't that bad. 
180cm [5'11"] 180cm and 156cm is a larger height difference, and at that point it just boils down to preference and how much you love each other. At this height difference I would image there would be some difficulties where the girl's neck might hurt from looking up too much, or the guy's back might hurt from looking down too much, unless the girl is always wearing heels [but I don't recommend this just to makeup the height difference because wearing heels all the time isn't good for our backs either]. But if the two of you love each other, this doesn't matter, but know that such problem does exist. 
Like what others have said, it is just preference, there is no right or wrong in this. If I was a guy at height of 183cm [6'0"], I'd actually prefer a girl around 170-175cm [5'7" - 5'9"] range, because personally I like to see them on an eye-to-eye level instead of the top of the their head, plus at a taller height, I feel if a girl is 20cm shorter than me, I'd feel like I'm dating "little girl", I'm not into the "cutesy" girl type, that's just me though. I feel that taller guys that dates girls that are much shorter than them likes to have this protector and dominant feeling, but I feel a taller confident guy don't need to have this proven by dating shorter women, and would prefer to date taller women near their height. 

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I'm not a guy but to compensate with my bf, I would stand on my tiptoes as much as I could to kiss him so he wouldn't have to bend so far down. That or he would pick me up to kiss me. I'd prefer it when he picked me up because then I didn't have to put the effort into it lol.I'm 5'1, he's 6'0.

Archived