Question For Guys Who's Height R Between 173cm/5.67 Foot And 180cm/5.9 Foot

Guest cerealmoo

Guest Torento <3

Ah, it's not that bad!

As I said, my ex-girlfriend was 148cm, I had to literally really hunch over and her on tip toes for us to kiss, or I'd simply pick her up. Many thought it was romantic.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colloquy

I actually don't like too tall guys since I am 5'0". I don't like the feeling of being towered over.

5'5" ~ 5'7" is my ideal... but all my previous bf's have been 5'9"~6"0... -_-

Guest mimi_s2

im 5'3 and my bf is 6'0, he doesnt mind at all :)

and when i kiss him, i usually jump really high so that im leveled with his lips hahaha, its quite fun actually ;)

although i head-butt his chin by accident sometimes =\...=D

but other than that, no problems with height here!

i'm 6'1" so I generally like taller girls since it feels more normal for me. also cause i can put my arms around their waist, whereas on a shorter girl it would be on their head

but if I really liked the girl...why would it matter. overall, height isn't a big deal, just a preferance

I would never not date a girl because she was too short. Unless it was like 4 foot, that's just creepy. I think some girls that are short really look good short.

Guest Torento <3

im 5'3 and my bf is 6'0, he doesnt mind at all :)

and when i kiss him, i usually jump really high so that im leveled with his lips hahaha, its quite fun actually ;)

although i head-butt his chin by accident sometimes =\...=D

but other than that, no problems with height here!

Or you could go on your tip toes and he bends over slightly?

Your different is less than what it was between my ex-girlfriend and I, and she never really had to 'jump'.

Guest kaydash

As a guy, I'd say height does not matter that much as long as everything else about you fits well together with your height.

I wouldn't go into specifics since they are quite vague and can vary between guys, but there are certain types of personalities that are associated with girls of different heights. If you fit in the "norm" of those personalities, most guys really won't factor in the height (unless you're taller than them).

That said, in a pure physical level, short girls' appeal increases greatly if they have slim waistlines and thighs. Taller girls have more leeway when it comes to the size of their frame. e.g. A "fat" taller girl will likely get rated over an equally "fat" short girl. I'd say that's more or less agreeable between guys. As for slim short girls vs. slim tall girls, that's really a matter of preference.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

my friend`s 5.1 or was it 5.2 and there`s this guy who likes her who`s about 6ft.

soo... i dont think guys have a problem liking short girls.

im 5.6 and i dated this guy who was 5.9 ..

he really hated me wearing heels cuz id be taller than him.

i think shorter than a guy is fine ..

just so long as youre not taller than the guy b/c i think they get a little like "why is my girl taller than me .. im the guy"

Guest Torento <3

My current girlfriend is really happy about my height. All of her ex-boyfriends were around her height so if she wore high heels she would be just shorter than them or taller, but with me, there's still like over 15 centimeters between us with her wearing them.

I'm only 5'7, but never dated anyone taller than me, my ex was only an inch or two shorter and that was no biggie, most of the girls I've been attracted to since are near my height or just a couple inches shorter

One of my good friends was well around 6'4 or higher, and his g/f was like a lil kid (physically), n I gotta say, that was kinda creepy xD but hey to each our own

Guest bad boy

awwie, short girls are cute

but i like tall girls for some reason, if they are taller then me is still fine

they just so sexy with long legs.mmmmmm

REMEMBER GIRLS, drink milk and grow!

ill be waiting :]

Guest Torento <3

ah yes.. more 5'1-3' girls attention towards 5'10-6'4 guys... how nice.

shorter girls are cute

taller girls are hot

That being your opinion and not necessarily fact.

Guest bad boy

That being your opinion and not necessarily fact.

if its not fact,

so short girls can be sexy? thats impossible

thats like sayin puppies are sexy instead of cute!

its just redundant.

Guest Torento <3

if its not fact,

so short girls can be sexy? thats impossible

thats like sayin puppies are sexy instead of cute!

its just redundant.

But it depends on the person.

I myself, am only attracted to Asian girls, and me being 191 or 192cm, pretty much every girl is 'short' :D

Guest Torento <3

^ isnt most of the things we post in these threads are our opinions?

Sure, but the way in which you posted it made it appear as if it's a fact.

Archived