Question For Guys Who's Height R Between 173cm/5.67 Foot And 180cm/5.9 Foot

Guest cerealmoo

Guest cerealmoo

I am 156cm/5.1 foot
so since im quite a shorty, i always thought i'd prefer guys who are taller to make up for my shortness. I mean i wouldn't want to go out with a guy who is considered under average height...

but i guess short guys so prefer shorter gf's...

we all have our opinions on a guys height like "he's too short" etc

so the question is for u taller boys out there who's height are between 173cm/5.67 foot 180cm/5.9 foot!

well if u see a girl who is my height, would "she's too short for me" ever cross your mind?

i know it depends on looks and personality but just imagine u see a normal girl or even a pretty girl who's height is 156cm/5.1 foot...

tell me what would u think?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hippiehop

I'm not a guy, but I just wanted to say that those are some pretty short heights for a dude. LOL :ph34r:

I think that if a girl has a cute face and a nice frame, no guy is going to really care how short she is. In fact, most guys I know don't like TALL girls... Actually, the only guy I know who likes taller girls is a dude who is shorter than I am (and I'm only 5'5")

My friend's little brother is 6'8" and he's dated a 5'4"ish girl before... just a reference for not really caring about height.

i think most girls perfer to be with a guy whos taller than them. its normal!

most guys are taller than the girls anyways! the ones who are older than u..

unless your super tall! 156 cm is tiny! ..

anyways, a nice guy wouldnt think of height as their main choice to finding a girl.. they look for personality and shallow guys go for looks!

Guest jaeterius

5'9 is not tall.

I'm only 5'2 but the average height of boyfriends is 6'1, with the lowest being almost 5'12 and tallest 6'4.

Yeah, it sucks for the guy cause they have to bend down and hurt their back. But that has never been a barrier if they like you.

Guest HELLO.Cindy

Well I'm no guy, but most guys I know like shorter girls.

I personally like my guy AROUND a foot taller than me? x]

I'm 5'2", and I like the guys like 5'10"+

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

who said height doesn't matter?

it does matter a lot.

I personally don't want a girl that is really short.

I'm short myself. but if she can't kiss me/ need to tip toe to kiss, then no way.

I mean, if you are short, don't expect tall people as well lol.

you can expect tallER but not WAY taller.

Guest Daaarian

Isnt 5' 12" the same as 6'?

Anyways can people really say they like shorter girls? Or is it because they just like them for who they are and they so happened to be short. Im pretty sure if the guy likes you, he will like you not for your height.

There are a lot of 5'1 - 5'4s at my school. Its all good.

Guest Left_King

I'm 179cm...

No...i wouldnt hv a problem dating a 156cm girl...

I dont consider height a barrier/problem

I think my ex gf was around 157cm?

I think compatibility is what really matters...

Short girls are cute ^^

Guest tofu plushie

It ust depends on the person's preference. Some guys don't want to date someone way shorter than them because they don't want to have to lean down to kiss them lol.

Guest 小甜密

LOL I think 5'6 and 5'9 is consider tall in china or something like that (bunch of short guys there). But in the states, 6'0 and 6'5 are our tall standards.

Some tall guys like short girls, some guys dislike short girls. Mainly 'cause they have to bend their neck so low (that it hurts) just to kiss them. Some guys just don't care for the girls height as long as their height is taller.

I'm about 185cm tall, and I don't mind a short girl.. The only thing that would kind of annoy me would be a girl that is taller than me.

Wow that would be creepy lol. :P

Edit: Oh yeah, I hate hugging small girls though. Don't know about kissing, cuz I never kissed a small girl--

Guest cuntbucket

LOL I think 5'6 and 5'9 is consider tall in china or something like that (bunch of short guys there). But in the states, 6'0 and 6'5 are our tall standards.

Some tall guys like short girls, some guys dislike short girls. Mainly 'cause they have to bend their neck so low (that it hurts) just to kiss them. Some guys just don't care for the girls height as long as their height is taller.

maybe in canton or hk, but anywhere north that is tiny

i'm 5'9 and i feel short when i go back to China, i already feel short here but there a lot of short asians here

Guest xeilmach

To be frank, short girls are sometimes a turn off for me. I like them because they're cute. I don't know, maybe I should spend time with a short girl friend and see.

Guest ramenhero

im 5'11'' and i usually go for girls around my height... my last gf was 5'8", but i wouldn't mind a short girl.. no discriminating here ! lol but yeah it does kinda suck because of the bending over and what not... :/

Guest yellow103

is 183 considered too tall ? o.o

but anyways ... no height is not a big factor for me ...

but i think more then 20 cm difference .... is abit pushing it

but then agaim, even so its not a big problems

i value other factors way more then height

Guest Shing02

im' about 5' 9'' and height of a girl doesn't really matter...as long as she's not taller than I am =P

And as someone said earlier, short girls are usually cuter ^_^

Guest Torento <3

Come on guys, it's just height.

I am 191-192cm tall, and I've dated a girl who is 148cm (she was a few years older than me though, and Japanese, so it's not that uncommon for Japanese to be that short). My current girlfriend is just under 170cm tall.

I don't really mind nor care.

Guest OrangeJennyFish

well my ex was 6 feet and i'm 5'4? lol...and i think it was really comfortable kissing him when he's one stair lower than me XD *like he's standing on the first stair and i'm on the top of the stairs*

Archived