Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

I just recently saw the movies Bad Mother's Handbook and the Haunted Airman.

And I just want to say that ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART COULD'VE DONE A WAY BETTER JOB THAN THEY DID IN THE TWILIGHT MOVIE.

First Robert's character's in other movies contrast so much from one another, it's amazing.

And I've seen Kristen do better..

I don't know what it was...the SCRIPT? DIRECTOR?

I hope New Moon turns amazing.

i have to agree...

the script for Twilight wasnt great and hopefully Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter) heard the fan's cries for better lines

it was sad to see such talent not portrayed correctly to the big screen...~le sigh~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mishax3

Uh. Rob got Kristen a guitar for her 18th birthday!

How cute is that?

015ef7.jpg

Source: German Interview

"Kristen, you had your 18th Birthday celebrations during "Twilight" and were allowed to work longer - were there some other great gifts for you?

KRISTEN STEWART : Yes, I got some things from a few people. Rob gave me a gift guitar, which is just beautiful and great. .

Guest whf_violet

someone's friend who works for VF was present during that photoshoot and noted that Rob and KStew shared a water bottle...also revealed that Rob was amazingly patient throughout the whole thing, while towards the end, KStew wasn't lol. This person also said that Rob was teasing KStew about her dress and was worried that her "knickers" were going to show. He was worried about her that he told her to put sunblock on...oh, and that KStew LIT UP whenever Rob was around.

credit: robertandkristen.org

awww... Rob is so sweet :wub:

Kristen Stewart Interview: Would You Let Your Daughter Date Edward & Would You Let Her Date Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnXhwMNhX0

LOL @ the "probably not"( on letting her daughter date Rob) then she reiterated it as a joke.

Of course her daughter will be his daughter! hahaha! jk :P

omg! Kristen is SINGLE NOW?

Interview with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, revelations of Twilight

dec 29 08

Speaking of love, you became Hollywood's new sweethearts, are your hearts to be taken? (are your hearts free)?

Kristen: I am single. Since the age of 5, I've always fallen for every guy I met (Laughs). When talking about love, you know that an obsessive feeling exists. I'm like Bella,I'm naive but not afraid of love.

Rob: I am single and open to all proposals (laughs). Until now, I was not lucky in love. I started to take courses on comedy only because i have fallen in love with a girl who wanted to become an actress. It took me ten years to speak and she was never interested in me. In love i hope to have more luck in the future.

--------------------------------------------

thanks to Nemo for translation on KS

as posted by Viktorian at PEx

cred. http://www.femina.fr/culture-people/interv...aeurs-a-prendre

well here is the translation of that using babelfish:

While speaking about love, you became the pets of Hollywood. Summers you a heart to be taken?

Kristen: “I am unmarried. Since I am five years old, I fall madly in love with the boys whom I meet! (laughter) For my part, as soon as the love is in question, there exists automatically an obsessional feeling. As Bleated, I am naive but I am not afraid of the love. ”

Robert: “I unmarried and am opened with all proposals! (it starts to laughing) Until now, I was not lucky in love. I started to take courses of comedy only because I had fallen in love with a girl who wanted to become actress. It took me ten years to address the word and she to him interested forever by me. In love, I in the future hope to have more chance. ”

unmarried??single?? eek

Guest whf_violet

The question was if they had anyone in their lives not if they are or were married. LOL!

If were basing it on her answer then I guess she's really single.

The whole interview is legit, but I'm still gonna wait for Kstew to confirm it herself.

btw, the break-up rumors of oregano and kstew circulated like a month ago during the holiday season

Kstew spent her New Years Eve watching Joan Jett's concert with Nikki and oregano was noticeably absent in the concert....

so she said single or unmarried?

coz it's just weird if they're saying unmarried @_@ if they said single still make sense lol

i mean everyone knows they're not married yet but are they with someone now or not is what ppl want to know hmmh idk

^ aaah ok ok i see then and if the rumor bout her breaking up with oregano is true well we just need to wait till RobSten happening >.<

Guest BoAspika

Well I'm not a new fan..haha..more like silent lurker.

Whenever I read the book I just can't picture anyone

better than these two. This couple is really cute on and

off screen.

Regarding Rob's answer towards the recent interview about

marriage...haha...he's open for proposals him and proposing.

Both single now?? 1+1= <3 haha

cute picture I found on google.

2690176457_0d64e5cf3d.jpg

Guest Kim Hae Za

OMG for the new outakes.

its so beautiful~~~

both are them look good for each other =D

i hope Kristen is single now,

so , Robert can steal her heart easily.

yeah It wouldn't make sense if she said unmarried...lol

and since it's a french article, some of the French R/K fans said it made more sense to translate it as "single".

but we'll just have to see in Sundance if Kstew is alone or with oregano ;)

absolutely! hahaha..I hope it gets confirmed soon :) sooooooon sooooon :)

Guest ling_ling

i think Kristen looks so much prettier when shes doing photos!

I thought in the movie she wasnt THAT pretty

But Robert Pattinson is FINE ^_^ so like mysterious and edgy hehe

Together in the movie it they were cute ! but uberly cheesy - but cute nonethless!

Archived