Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I saw some magazine (I picked it up randomly while waiting at the cashier) and it had something about Rob's & Kristen's body language too. How he's always holding her in front of him, and not behind him. I love how they always have their arms around each other's waist & leaning onto each other, they just look so good together. I showed my mom (I had to show someone x_x) and my mom asked me if they were dating/married. I wishhh they were! Gotta admit they're attracted to each other. Thank you Gitakawaii & juhee for sharing the pictures! <3

juhee can I post that body language article on LJ??

NO NO NO!!

please don't i didn't get permission from this tempest girl

and i just wanted to keep it here in the soompi forums

T___T i feel guilty now...

ive seen that you've already posted it on Rpattz_Kstew....

im going to delete my previous post

Guest whf_violet

Thanks for the pics guys! :D

chuchu728, I also noticed their "coziness" :w00t: They're always whispering and giggling.

It seems like they're in flirting mode again.. LOL

Rob is even humming while signing autographs for the fans, he must be in a really good mood.. hahahaha

another vid from the event

edit:

more pics :wub:

1r9rnd.jpg

wwhocz.jpg

credit as labelled

NO NO NO!!

please don't i didn't get permission from this tempest girl

and i just wanted to keep it here in the soompi forums

T___T i feel guilty now...

ive seen that you've already posted it on Rpattz_Kstew....

im going to delete my previous post

Can you give me the direct link to her website so I can ask her instead? That way you can keep the post here and I can post it in LJ. Thank you!

hmmm is it me or kristen just love staring at him XD

it looks like he's taking over the control now i mean usually he's the one who look at her and else while she's being cool, now like she's the one who's keep looking at him while he's trying to be just cool eventho the reality he couldnt just help not noticing her lol XD

hmmm is it me or kristen just love staring at him XD

it looks like he's taking over the control now i mean usually he's the one who look at her and else while she's being cool, now like she's the one who's keep looking at him while he's trying to be just cool eventho the reality he couldnt just help not noticing her lol XD

i think he's definitely acknowledging her stares...

btw did anyone else seem that they were closer for the munich photos then the london photos

it is said that her BF wasn't present for the German Tour~ hmm interesting~

they totally both got the hair flip down~

RKMunich1.gif

credit: petalouda8

^

ow they're going to london again? i thought they already went there?

i think he's definitely acknowledging her stares...

btw did anyone else seem that they were closer for the munich photos then the london photos

it is said that her BF wasn't present for the German Tour~ hmm interesting~

they totally both got the hair flip down~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/juhee/RKMunich1.gif

credit: petalouda8

aaaah so oregano not in german? kekeke he will be completely lost i think since that country is a non speaking english (not that the ppl couldnt talk in english) yeah i notice they're getting closer i london and munich and seems like the attraction between them like back lol XD

that gif so cuet i notice it when i watched the vid hahaha

Guest whf_violet

^

ow they're going to london again? i thought they already went there?

Rob is spending the holidays in London.

Kristen said that she'll spend holidays with her family ;)

Nikki should just spend holidays with oregano's family! LOL!

Just the thought of her spending holidays in London :fury: :ph34r: *pukes*

yeah i was wondering why Nikki would want to go to London for the holidays...

huh... to me it seems as if someone has a massive crush on Rob...

and i don't think nikki and rob are together...

rob seems to not really notice her...

for example... this interview...

starting from 4:22 keep your eyes on Nikki when you see Rob and Kris poking fun at each other~

quite hilarious~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA8MGQLtEZ4

also the fact that Rob forgets that Nikki is one of the Cullen's made me laugh so much~

i really don't think that he has an interest in Nikki Reed... if they do hook up...

i'll be shocked!

Nikki needs to realize that ROB wants Kristen..lolz

in that interview they did in Canada, there's a part where Kristen was talking about Rob's acting, and Nikki looked jealous...

Guest MiizzHyukiie

i was a the store today buying carrots, lol. and i saw on the stands this months "Teen" magazine.

i started laughing uncontrollably:

teencover-websize.jpg

i dont know why i started laughing.

maybe cause of rob's face?

well, kristen looks really pretty, and i love how they're holding each other.

thoughts??

Catherine Hardwicke will not be returning to direct New Moon. Please keep in mind that most movie franchises switch directors at one point or another. This is no reason to freak out, especially since they have not announced who the director will be yet.

SUMMIT BEGINS SEARCH FOR NEW MOON DIRECTOR

Los Angeles, CA, December 7, 2008 – Summit Entertainment and director Catherine Hardwicke jointly announced today that the filmmaker will not be directing the next installment in the newly minted TWILIGHT film franchise. Summit’s targeted end of 2009 or early 2010 release of the film, NEW MOON, does not work with Ms. Hardwicke’s required prep time to bring her vision of the film to the big screen. Thus as has been done before with many successful film franchises, the studio will employ a new director for NEW MOON

^

ummm...i feel kinda worried by that piece of news...i dont really know how i'm supposed to react..

anyways..LOOK HERE

2:10 Kristen's trying to bite Robert's neck!!! they're so in love...

oh and the beginning is quite funny too! heheh

Archived