Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

%7Boption%7D28buupu.jpg

LOL, man they have like every psed picture of kanye interrupting people....bu have you seen the lil mama one...

anywho robsten, is so close now, its crazaaaayyyy!!!!

those vma photos...they were definitely not like that last year. :rolleyes:

um, that red line on the first page saying kstew's going out with oregano should be deleted. lol.

kstew looks better now. :)

Guest Ugly/Beautiful Me

as much as i love and cant' wait for the new movie to come out it, i still think summit is showing too much. apparently a 20 min clip is going to be shown. i can't wait to see robsten on screen though.

i agree. i feel like i've already watched new moon AND half of eclipse already.

i agree. i feel like i've already watched new moon AND half of eclipse already.

ohh i feel the same.. with all the trailers and clips out there

all the good parts have been released already.. and all the parts that was supposed to be like a surprise (like demetri and edward fighting at the volturi.. which obviously wasn't in the book) was shown too

they kinda lost the element of surprise.. i mean yeah we've all read the books and all but.. a lot of the footage has been released.

i think they kind of did that to show viewers the difference in new moon and twilight in terms of effect and direction.. cause honestly.. twilight and new moon is like a 180degree turn... with the latter being 100% better already.

^ haha yeah i thought they were sharing coffee too, but rob's cup has a yellow rim on the bottom and kristen's doesn't.

They look so cute in the car together...but what happened to the silver volvo?!?

omg haha Kristen in the morning without her wig .....O_o wow... Rob must truly be in love to be smiling like. ^^

Anyway.. ^ I love that pic above of them wearing white and running in the woods. gorgeousss~

Archived