Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

^ I've been playing the third Professor Layton, too. XD I am in love with the art direction and music. <3

What do you guys think about the overall quality of the puzzles so far? I feel like they've been a bit confusing. Sometimes the wording is really convoluted. Or maybe it's because I'm still in summer mode and I play these games at 1-4 am in the morning.

Hmm, the puzzles are okay, but I managed to use less hint coins in this one than the first two for some reason.  Maybe it's just b/c they gave out more hint coins in this game?  Haha.  Yeah, sometimes the wording does throw me off and I'm just like :blink: but it's cool.  I really like the music too!  And I love that there are way more places to go in this game than  the first two! =D  The music is nice too (:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Take Five

well this isn't good. a new edgeworth game coming out and i'm still on case 4 with no desire to play it lol. and now there's a new layton game and i don't even have a clue how far i am in the 2nd game. ah whatever, maybe i'll just give up. i never play my ds anymore -__-

Guest NO NAME?
I haven't played DQIX ever since finishing the main story about two weeks ago. But I got bored earlier and started focusing on taking a few side quests and grinding in grottoes. How'd you get that map!?

• 5 weeks later...

I got super obsessed with Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar... but it got SO repetitive. :( I'm in the second year, but I just can't bring myself to play it anymore!

soooo i can get an early birthday present.

ds lite or dsi? (i'm not even thinking about the XL)

i'm not sure which one i should get since i never owned a ds before...i guess the only thing holding me back is the price difference between the two...b/c if the dslite is practically the same as the dsi, i might as well buy the cheaper one.

well this isn't good. a new edgeworth game coming out and i'm still on case 4 with no desire to play it lol. and now there's a new layton game and i don't even have a clue how far i am in the 2nd game. ah whatever, maybe i'll just give up. i never play my ds anymore -__-

There's going to be another edgeworth game? I thought they're busy working on ace attorney + layton game.

soooo i can get an early birthday present.

ds lite or dsi? (i'm not even thinking about the XL)

i'm not sure which one i should get since i never owned a ds before...i guess the only thing holding me back is the price difference between the two...b/c if the dslite is practically the same as the dsi, i might as well buy the cheaper one.

I feel that the only difference is the camera and maybe the browser capability. But in my opinion, the DSi isn't worth it. I'm more than happy with my DSlite and wouldn't dream of trading it in for an upgrade. Especially since I can get camera/browser usage out of my cell/laptop. My DSlite is for gaming and it does that very well.

Guest lalal0ve

There's going to be another edgeworth game? I thought they're busy working on ace attorney + layton game.

I am so frigging excited for this game no joke. I played all the Ace Attorney games and finished the 1st and 3rd Layton games recently. Working on the second one right now : ) SO EXCITEEE OMGGG. I love love love Professor Layton and Phoenix so having both of them in a game together is just <33333 Though it's probably going to be a longgg while until it releases in North America since it's still being worked on.

Am also excite for the Golden Sun Dark Dawn and Okamiden games as well. Golden Sun is pretty much the reason I started playing video games. And I've played Okami for the Wii but I still need to beat the final boss haha. A++ game for sure, and the DS version seems just as good~ North American version come out soon~~

I have so many games that I want to play but I'm either too lazy when I have time but when I actually do want to play I just don't have time.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^holy crap!

i've been so swamped with school i haven't touched my ds in at *least* half a year.

in fact, i never finished the edgeworth game and i'm a huge fan of the ace attorney franchise.

now theres going to be an ace attorney + layton crossover game??!

i'm so late to this but it is amazinggggggg!

what an epic crossover XD

Guest lalal0ve

^ IKR? : D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpjP67sYb8

Lol no joke, I seriously got the chills when I first watched this. *LAME*

Subbed trailer~ It's coming out for the 3DS though which kind of sucks since I have a DS Lite. >_> And I heard something about the flash cards on 3DS games that won't allow you to play it on another DS system? Or something... lol

Guest o0hsleepy

^ that trailer makes me want to finish all the ace attorney and professor layton games that i started. another reason to buy the 3DS xD

^ IKR? : D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpjP67sYb8

Lol no joke, I seriously got the chills when I first watched this. *LAME*

Subbed trailer~ It's coming out for the 3DS though which kind of sucks since I have a DS Lite. >_> And I heard something about the flash cards on 3DS games that won't allow you to play it on another DS system? Or something... lol

Yup 3DS games will not work on regular DS. 3DS is practically nintendo's new machine anyways. The power the 3DS has is so much better than the DS. Better start saving up for one! The games that are announced for it so far are all SOOOO good.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

oh noo~~ i don't want to get another ds :(

but i might just have to for layton x PW

that trailer was awesome but its so strange to see the more simplistic art style of professor layton versus PW art style in one game XD

some funny comments on the YT trailer

"I bet this game announcement cured someone's cancer."

"if this Doesnt come out in America Im blowing up Japan"

"Jesus would buy this game."

lol!

Yup 3DS games will not work on regular DS. 3DS is practically nintendo's new machine anyways. The power the 3DS has is so much better than the DS. Better start saving up for one! The games that are announced for it so far are all SOOOO good.

YAH.  I hear they're FINALLY making a Paper Mario and it's for the 3DS!!!!!!!!!  Rawr!!!!!!!!  I mean, the Prof Layton vs Ace Attorney game AND Paper Mario?!?!?  I MUST HAVE IT!!

Hello people.

I just bought a DS Lite today on an impulse, well not really. I've been thinking about buying DS Lite or a brand new phone for a few weeks, and when my sister said they were on sale, we went to the mall and bought myself a pink one. Problem is, I hate it now. I just want to get rid of it and get my money back. I actually feel really sick right now like I want to throw up or something. While I was searching on the internet for top 25 games to get for MY NEW DS LITE! I realized, none of these games appeal to me. I'd rather do the jigsaw puzzles on my sisters ipod than play this damn DS!

I feel so miserable....

Archived