Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest Sweetsweet

no, there's no actual court scenes like in PW, but there are some scenes with the court as the setting (case 4). personally i missed those funny and intense court scenes, i wish they had added it in (but i know they can't really make it, as they'd need Phoenix as the defense lawyer, and all the suspects are guilty so he can't defend them... :P ). edgeworth game is pretty good though, even without the court scenes it's still quite enjoyable. gotta comment that the last case just went on and on, it was so long, it got a bit tiring... i think it was probably longer than the last case for the 1st PW game.

i hope there's some news about the fifth game soon :lol: i'm playing ragnarok right now, i haven't played RO on PC so i'm not familiar at all. i love it so far, soo addicted and can't stop playing :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunterheart

For those in NA wanting the DSi XL, you can get for $189.99 on March 28, 2010.

━━ SOURCE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

■ Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5479225/

Thanks. I hope someone reviews this haha.

Guest srenity

started playing the edgeworth game. so far im enjoying the difference in gameplay from the PW games.

im just wondering tho, do we ever get to go to court?

im still very early into the game. at the second "case".

Dunno if you still want this info, but I asked my friend (since I wanted to know myself)

5 Turnabouts (aka cases/stages)

You don't do Defense Attorney style court-play.

Spoiler for beginning of case 4

Little Franziska is so cuuuute!!

Guest airuko

just finished beating the main storyline of ragnarokDS, but not anywhere near done playing... still haven't rebirthed and tried the other classes 8D stopping for now though, to start on the edgeworth game. i'm only on case 2... took awhile to get used to the new format, but it's not too bad. i don't think i can view this as a real AA game, more like a spin-off. edgey isn't as humorous as phoenix, but i sure like kay :D

I feel so girly. I'm addicted the the game Style Boutique. Basically you try to find outfits for customers walking in your store. You guess what they want by the personality, what they currently are wearing and the price range. They only have female clothes and the main character's a girl. You also have to go down to the "Exhibition" area to buy clothes for your store. I like the fact that it's a girly game and it's actually fun/smart. There seems to be a story too. Things are unlocked as you progress in the story. and I think it's real time - so clothes that are suitable for winter will appear during winter months.

Guest ix3katz

^ i'll check that out

im currently obsessed with poupee girl ds (i play it on the site too)

lol im just trying to collect everything now but it's sad cuz i dunno japanese so i don't know what the texts/missions are saying

Guest justwildbeat

^I feel ya, as I dread Contest time. I've only won it twice....as I try to guess what the theme is based on what the girl who invited me was wearing.

Dunno if you still want this info, but I asked my friend (since I wanted to know myself)

5 Turnabouts (aka cases/stages)

You don't do Defense Attorney style court-play.

Spoiler for beginning of case 4

Little Franziska is so cuuuute!!

I agree she's so adorable.

I didn't finish it yet but i kinda miss the court cases where you can shout OBJECTION!

Guest leaves_of_mint

^ I'm wondering about case 5 too.

I really don't like Case 4. I've stopped playing it for weeks now just because of case 4.

Guest srenity

Just finished the game yesterday :D I have to be honest and say I personally liked the Phoenix series a lot better than this one :\ And I think 'Eureka' seems kind of cheesy, haha. Finding Logic almost seems like taking a stab in the dark sometimes. Psyche Locks and Bracelet Power seems... more rewarding if that makes any sense.

For those who don't like Case 4, this case is where a lot of things connect since it's the starting point kind of to the whole game. Don't you want to know why and how it happened and such!? I personally didn't find it boring because maybe I just like detective/adventure games like this too much :P The end of Case 4 is a big shocker if that motivates any of you.

If you thought Case 4 was long, Case 5 will seem to drag towards the end. I thought I was done, but then I saw a '...to be continued' text on the bottom of the screen D:

Guest Take Five

oh lord, i'm still on 2nd case cuz i've barely been playing it. i'll probably be playing this forever. i guess every one of these games gets like that around case 4 or 5 though.

Guest airuko

Finding Logic almost seems like taking a stab in the dark sometimes.

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this... :lol:

I think Case 4 is boring because the characters/dialogue aren't as interesting... as well as the environment. I THINK I'm near the end of this case but I'm not sure @_@..

Guest x kisekiboshi

I feel so girly. I'm addicted the the game Style Boutique. Basically you try to find outfits for customers walking in your store. You guess what they want by the personality, what they currently are wearing and the price range. They only have female clothes and the main character's a girl. You also have to go down to the "Exhibition" area to buy clothes for your store. I like the fact that it's a girly game and it's actually fun/smart. There seems to be a story too. Things are unlocked as you progress in the story. and I think it's real time - so clothes that are suitable for winter will appear during winter months.

I got this game since you mentioned it because I'm into those girly games. xD This game is so addictive! It reminds me a little of Pop Cutie, but a lot better. I wish there was a semi-romance plot revolving around Dominic and the main, hehe.

Guest srenity

Anyone playing Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold? The idea of interacting the actual game and the Pokewalker is so neat!

I currently clip my Pokewalker to my hand bag :P

Guest srenity

Is anyone playing or played Lux-Pain?

That game had text errors like there's no tomorrow!

Kudos if you're able endure the whole game not bothered by the text bugs :lol:

Archived