[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

^ You watched it with english subs on KBS world? Like the website? Or, they broadcasted it in the Phillipines?

Yeah, I <3 this drama in a nutshell. :)

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You watched it with english subs on KBS world? Like the website? Or, they broadcasted it in the Phillipines?

Yeah, I <3 this drama in a nutshell. :)

I just watched it on kbs world on tv:) we have cable there so its got kbs world. all of kbs dramas -the recent ones- are shown there with english subs. Its so cool. We were just behind like a month or so from the dramas' original broadcast in korea. :)

Guest makemyday

^

haha yeah i already had all the episodes downloaded

but i watched in on the kbs world broadcast too because i love this drama so much hahah

Hi guys!!! :) I have a suggestion.. What if we make a brief or detailed summary of every episode? That way, those who dont understand Korean can somehow get the story of each episode. :):D It would be less work and easier to do. It would really be helpful while we wait for the subbers to finish.. :) What do you think? :unsure:

i just started watching sharp 2 and i like it cept i cant understand (not korean..TT__TT) i was wondering where u can get eng subs and if there is a subbing team or people subbing this?? and if some one wrote a brief summary like nesch suggested that would be greatly appreciated too.. ^.^

Guest makemyday

Hi guys!!! :) I have a suggestion.. What if we make a brief or detailed summary of every episode? That way, those who dont understand Korean can somehow get the story of each episode. :):D It would be less work and easier to do. It would really be helpful while we wait for the subbers to finish.. :) What do you think? :unsure:

sounds good to me :)

I was so desperate to find this with english sub or chinese sub... couldn't find it at this korean bookstore (that also sells dvds) but my mom found it at a chinese store. yay!

The only problem i have is the chinese subs..simplified version. harder to understand than traditional version -__-...

I'm happy I found it. I even asked my mom to call my cousin who's in china to look for it for me. It'll be great if someone does summaries of every episode ^_^

I love ban ohl lim!

Guest heyuwatchout

Does anyone know when the subs will come out because I watched the 1st episode and I can't wait to watch the 2nd but there are no subs :(

hi everyone! So how are we gonna go about doing the summaries? I can help in making for some of the episodes as i've seen some on KBS world with subs so i think i still remember what some of those episodes are about. :P Anyway, I just like to ask if anyone of you wants the OST of Sharp Love 2. I could upload the songs if you like. :)

Guest Mikanena

I'd love it! haha..

You guys have a subbing team? I can't wait if you guys do! I watched the first episode with subs.. but i can't watch anymore episodes.. cause.. i don't understand korean. Like 1 word every minute.. that's about all i can understand haha..

So Hope you guys get subs! haha..

^ yup can someone please reupload epi 4 please i know im a bit late but does this even have subs to it? or is it just da episodes with no subs? can we buy this series anywhere? cause i mite on planning to buy instead...but please no YesAsia links thanks....btw Kim Ki Bum and Hee Chul hwaiting!! ahha

Guest devils_ear

Just started watching this series...Up to episode 31 now. Loving it. Love all the actors and actresses in it. Wanna finish this and then watch Sharp 1.

Guest shooting_stars

Haha....I miss this show. I just deleted it off my hard drive since all I had were the first two episodes and subs for the first episode...It seems a lot of us are non-Koreans and would very much love to watch this show if only we could understand it.

But is it true that you can watch it WITH English subtitles off of the KBS website? But I checked out the site and now I wonder why they would want your social security number :huh:?

Anyway, summaries and/or translations are the next best things to subtitles :P I wanna learn how to sub! So I can help you guys :P Feel all useless lols.

Darn it, darn it!! >___< I meant to save my 300th post lol. ARGHHH. Oh well, happy 300th post to me! lols.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MizJudge.d

I really wanna see this serie. Everyone is saying how good it is. And the most tempting part is that Heechul and Kibum is in it TT8TT

Guest JJiMBBANG_x3

^ aha..

thats funny..

ive only watched up to episiode 8 sofar.. (youtube)

i would SOOOO watch it with the links given..

but thus..

i have no idea on how to use mega.... T-T;;

sendspace yes.. ^^;;

others no.. --_____________--"

i know this doesnt really have to do w/ banolim

but go ara + kim kibum are starring in another drama together as lovers in snowflowers which is gona air november 20th in korea

:) im soooo excited to see them together again <3333 :)

Archived