[drama 2005] Sharp #2 Bahn Ol Lim 반올림2

Guest makemyday

Guest yunhee

riiight.

so does anyone have episode 21 in MQ... like about 350/400 MB. cuz 700 is too big -_-;;

sighhh. i deleted it by accident. ughh.

anyone help?? ^^;;

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in episode 10...i dont understand what exactly happened between ocklim's dad and yuhmyung's dad. like, why ocklim's dad was outside yuhmyung's house and stuff. could anybody please explain?

i finished this series like a year ago; so people who are watching it now- correct me if im wrong.

I remember that Ohk lim's dad had a 'fear' of Youngmyung's father because youngmyung's dad was HIS boss and hes been getting stress from his boss and work and so he went through a depressed/ hopeless state where he kept getting drunk and finding himself on his boss's doorstep every so often during the night.

I don't exactly remember HOW that happened, but yeah ^^;;

hope that helped; sry im a bit late - i havent been on this thread in a while :x <3

Guest SweetKim

EPISODE 30

I dont know if that's the episode where they meet at the club ...

I thought that was in Episode . 31 xP Where they break up ...

Enjoy! :]

Ara will be in a drama called "snowflower" (I think) w/ Changmin (dbsk)

Which will air next year ... or so ... xP

thx alot missheru..but did yoo upload this w/ premium..b/c i can't dled. ahh..i want to watch the eppie where heechul and jungmin broke up..i still don't noe..what happened between them. thx all yoo ppl who uploaded!!~

^ I answered that question a while back ;

referring to kkirmn:

Jinwoo sunbae (Heechul) in a few episodes back said that he wanted to give up school & Seo Jungmin (the girl thats ohklim's best friend) she also wanted to give up school but they both helped each other & made it through .

Well in the episode "the role of peter pan" which is #30 on KBS, he quits school and leaves without telling his GF or any of his classmates or friends why.

Later on, Jungmin gets depressed and misses him so much that she settles to find him & she manages to find him in the club where he usually brought her when they were going out.

Jungmin kept coming back asking the same question "why?"

and he said "don't ever come back because we're done"

and she still hangs on. This episode made me cry so much because Jungmin & Jinwoo's relationship isn't as well as young myung & Ohk lims.

Anyways; theres this boy who also goes to that club in a very similar situation like Jungmin's- finding out that the boy's girlfriend is going out with another boy & Jungmin & that boy find out that they were elementary school friends.

As the episode goes on; Jungmin says to Ohk lim "At first, I thought jinwoo sunbae was a small bird; who lost his path and I was the only one that would help him find the path that's right for him"

Jinwoo has now found his path in life; and Jungmin's work is done.

But Jinwoo sunbae's emotions for Jungmin doesnt ever change; even if he says harsh things to her or ignores her- he still cares and worries about her- that last scene was priceless.

like in episode 34- "Love's telepathy" that's what jungmin & jinwoo go through.. well in similar cases.

I could TRANSLATE for yu guys

and someone can make it into subs; :D

but im going to be a senior in highschool in about less than two weeks; so i dont know if im going to have time :X

I dont have all the episodes downloaded; but usign the script they put on the KBS site- i'll use that as reference :D

& STOP USING SUCH HUGE FONT!

it scared me ㅠ_ㅠ;

we can read yu know & please BE patient ㅠ_ㅠ;

not many ppl check in this thread often cuz its always in the back~ ( i bookmarked it :D ) & since this drama's been finished since january~

&&

on Bahn ohl lim3; it said that the DVD set for bahn ohl lim2 is OUT..

or has been out since the the 4th of august;

sharp2_160.jpg

<반올람2>

MAIN; Go ara & Kim kibum

INCLUDES; 6 DVD DISCS

RESOLUTION; 3x4 FULL SCREEN

LANGUAGE; KOREAN & JAPANESE [sUBTITLES]

PRICE; 77,000 won ($77) 65,450 won ($65.45)

THE DVD SET INCLUDES..

*THESE ARE ON the 6 DISCS *

*THE CAST&CREW HANDPICKED THE BEST EPISODES...which came out to be 16.

(out of the 50? episodes there are.)

*SPECIAL FEATUREs;

- BEST CUT (Kim kibum, Go ara, Kim jinhwanPDcommentary~)

- MAKING OF & INTERVIEW

- MUSIC VIDEO.

#옥림이의 일기 1

난 공부를 못해!

거북이와 나뭇조각이 만났을 때

Singing in the rain

#옥림이의 일기 2

우리가 친구였을까

큰 대문 작은 선물

한여름밤의 꿈

#옥림이의 일기 3

Love is...

엄마를 슬프게 하는 것들

커피믹스 매니아

#옥림이의 일기 4

우리는 길 잃은 작은 새를 보았다

은서가 웃는다

My way

#옥림이의 일기 5

꿈은 이루어진다

번지점프를 하다

크리스마스에 꼭 하고 싶은 일

#옥림이의 일기 6

사막을 건너는 법 2

부가영상 (베스트 컷 - 김진환 PD, 고아라, 김기범 코멘터리, 메이킹&인터뷰, 뮤직비디오)

TRANSLATION BY ME;

UNDER "OHK LIM'S DIARY #1-6" ARE EPISODE TITLES!

If yu guys want me to let yu know which episode is which- i'll be glad to put a little description in my next post~

# Ohk lim's diary 1

-I can't study!

-the meeting of the Hare & Tortise (sp?)

-Singing in the rain

# ohk lim's diary 2

-Would we be friends?

-Big problem (?); small present

-A dream on a spring night.

#Ohk lim's diary 3

-Love is...

-The things that make mom sad

- Coffee Mix Mania

#Ohk lim's diary 4

- We saw a small bird on a road (my favorite episode)

-Eunsuh's laugh

-My way

#Ohk lim's diary 5

-Dreams fade

-Bungie Jump

-Something I've always wanted to do on Christmas. (my 2nd favorite episode)

#Ohk lim's diary 6

- 사막을 건너는 법 2 (?something crosses part 2)

-SPECIAL FEATURES; BEST CUT (commentary from Kimjinhwan PD; Go ara, Kim kibum) , Making of & INTERVIEW, MUSIC VIDEO

Guest doradomiss

thanks u guys......Theres only E sub for ep1...n no one keeps on translating!!!

well,i will look for the script n hope u guys can translate for me!

^ Yes most of them are all LQ.

but the LQ's arent THAT bad of a quality. :)

& doramiss; I have the scripts because its on the bahn ohl lim2 SITE- its easy. I'll just translate.

no one really translates; but they keep out spoilers- at least yu WILL know what is goign to happen in the episodes~

Guest shooting_stars

I just started on this drama today (how slow am I xD), and I knew there weren't any subs for this except for the first episode, so I was going to ask for a translation for the second episode? Anyone care to translate for me? I don't expect much, and it's okay if you guys don't post a translation, but I was just wondering :) I'll make up the dialogue between the characters if I have to...:rolleyes: But if you guys form a subbing team, I'd be even more grateful! And if you teach me how to time or something, I'd gladly help! I really wish I could do something about subbing!

Guest yunhee

i freaking love this drama.

sorry, i just had to say that.

i wish it came out on english subs so i could show it to my non korean friends. :-/

Archived