85916483.jpg

85916473.jpg

"OMG A NCAA TROPHY!!"

610x-29.jpg

610x-30.jpg

XD the cooler dump

610x-32.jpg

610x-33.jpg

poor guys...I was bummed seeing the post game reaction :tear: Reichard especially

610x-31.jpg

omgahhh Colby~~~

I want to marry you??

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Louis vs. Vancouver 1-2 Final

WOOO~!! Way to start the series! Such a good game. Yes there were some problemos but it was a solid performance.

I'd give Vancouver an A- and St. Louis a B/B-.

PENALTY KILLS~! [/music] St. Louis Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Better, run run run run, run run run away~!

610x.jpg

Lol! Salo...

610x.jpg

3078_88421357144_63958787144_1644599_6426797_n.jpg

610x.jpg

3078_88421392144_63958787144_1644606_3109578_n.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Willie: "Woooo~!"

Guest KIMSANGBUM!

I FCKN LOVEHOCKEY

I live in San Jose, and I AM THE BIGGEST SHARKS FAN EVERRR!

JOE PAVELSKI, JOE THORNTON, JONATHAN CHEECHOO, BRAD STAUBITZ, MMMM theyre all goodies. Hehehe

^Wow. Last time I was there, there wasn't a trace of hockey in the city. Maybe like an article clip but nothing much. And my friend went there about a month ago, she came back raiding my room for my hockey stuff because apparently, there is like nothing hockey-related in the city. And she spotted one guy wearing a Sharks jersey and she said, "Wooo~! Cool jersey!" despite her being a Canucks & Penguins fan. Good to know that there's some hockey spirit there.

So the Province just announced that HNIC didn't plan on showing the two games at St. Louis because of it being too pricey to rent a HD truck. But thank the Hockey Lords that Save-On decided to donate a sum to rent the truck. So now, WE ARE GETTING THE GAMES in HD!! Kinda sad for being Canada's best hockey show, eh?

Don Cherry said PJ was right! OMG! What has the world come to...? As much as I don't like Cherry, it was some good entertainment to hear someone say PJ was right.

Montreal vs. Boston 2-4 Final

We (Habs) shoulda won! HNIC said so, so it is fact (ignore my blind belief). Canadiens played an AMAZING game! The energy and the intangibles were there. B's were lucky tonight...

And the hits! Phew~ there were some nice ones there.

610x.jpg

This was my face at the end:

610x.jpg

Goal-scorer

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Gorges looks soo happy!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Just some goaltender hotness.

610x.jpg

^Not cool, dude. Not cool...

610x.jpg

The story: Kovie's stick gets through one of the camera holes and the dude wants it but Kovie wants it back. I say, GIVE IT BACK TO KOVIE!!

As much as I love Lapierre, that shot at Kessel (I think) was kinda cheap. Unnecessary but it was kinda effective (in a weird way). Then Lucic lashed back which added to the craziness. Both earned roughing penalties and a misconduct penalty. Both were deserved to the two despite me loving both of them. Yes, my mind went fan-girly for a moment and went, "Ow~ that some hot scrum," but brought my mind back to earth.

Guest crackednut

lolol the Lucic Lapierre tussle

:P well obviously my opinion differs a weeeee bit lol but I do think that for a good deal of the game the Habs controlled the offense...especially in the 2nd like wth? I was about to go slap some of my B's, I was getting a bit annoyed. Thankfully they picked it up in the 3rd. (Charazard saving our sorry butts once again, t'amo~)

Exciting game though!! Can't wait for the next!

Oh, and Hunwick getting badass at the very end? Sent my ovaries into lala-land. /end unnecessarily lewd fangirl comment

610x-36.jpg

610x-37.jpg

610x-38.jpg

610x-39.jpg

*hugs*

610x-40.jpg

ohsnapz.jpg

aw snap :o

it would be epic? y/y? its gonna happen

86006056.jpg

mi amorrr

In case you haven't heard...

St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks 0-3 Final

Holy heavens on earth! The first ten were donkey kicking!! And the first period just flew~ Hits were being matched; I think after the first 7 minutes it was 14-14 for hits. That shows you how good the game was. And Andy Murray got ANGRY! Kinda funny. It was like seeing a grandfather get angry and roll his sleeves up to hit someone.

And oh goodness, that EN. That was pretty aw-inspiring - in a way. Cannot forget about Bieksa's trip at the end! That was some kind of funny. Started a whole scrum though and showed how much of a captain Luongo could be.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

I still find it hard to believe Welly on a checking-line. Soft hands... But he really did get physical in the first game.

610x.jpg

^WOO~! 0-2 now!

610x.jpg

Mats's first Playoff goal since 5 years ago.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

I love all their reactions! Especially Demo's! That is shot worthy.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

And that is how it's done!

Boston versus Montreal in about 1.5 hours from now!!

Guest crackednut

I wanted to watch the Canucks game but had work, :( ahh well

hunwick03.jpg

hunwick04.jpg

Matt Hunwick rushed to the hospital this morning :o

I think I nearly flipped mini cooper when I found out....its not a contact injury as I understand, but having to do with his spleen. Exact details are unknown and coach Julien refused to disclose any more information that that. I was getting annoyed because the press kept asking exactly what was wrong, when Claude clearly said he couldn't say. >_>

And as I just found out, baby had to get his spleen removed. Hope hes okay. :(

They're also saying that he might not be playing for the remaining playoff games. Aghhhhh, Hunny Bunny noooo

some more post-practice interview photos to prep for the game!

bergy.jpg

tiene ojos magnificos

wheeler08.jpg

wheeler09.jpg

<3 <3

Guest crackednut

610x-41.jpg

lol this picture confused me...and its late so my brain is not functioning....so it really blew my mind *awkward*

610x-42.jpg

for Addy XD

610x-44.jpg

Savvy jumping on people...como siempre :lol:

610x-45.jpg

610x-46.jpg

610x-48.jpg

"Boston Bruins right wing Chuck Kobasew ends up in the arms of Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price"

THEIR words....not mine :P

610x-47.jpg

ahahah another for Addy

Guest screamxlove

Oh em gee. I'm like... seriously in love with this thread.

It's such a turn on watching a hockey game and seeing the guys just get all aggressive and violent.

lajsdlgja;lsgja GUH. i want to marry a hockey player, so that we can have hockey playing children.

our kids would be so cute in the gear. ahhh~ <3

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/cra...rts/610x-42.jpg

for Addy XD

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/cra...rts/610x-48.jpg

"Boston Bruins right wing Chuck Kobasew ends up in the arms of Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price"

THEIR words....not mine

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/cra...rts/610x-47.jpg

ahahah another for Addy

Aww. Thank you Rissa!

Carey's face in that pic looks like he's disgusted. Kinda really funny! Lol!

And I dunno to be happy or kinda sad at that last one. It earned Milan a one-game suspension but it earned him a one-game suspension. Maxim got all fired up after it. Their faces were near to perfect descriptions of the rivalry. Well Komi and Savy's rivalry is but I'm starting to make Lucic's & Lapierre's a really darn close second rivalry!

Vancouver vs. St. Louis 3-2 Final

Time to head onto the toughest game of the series; the fourth. If we sweep the series, my prediction is sent out of that door. But I think St. Louis is trying really hard to just win one.

3078_89620317144_63958787144_1663432_4102554_n.jpg

3078_89620332144_63958787144_1663435_5441677_n.jpg

3078_89620372144_63958787144_1663441_7101008_n.jpg

^Lol! Bernier...

Today is a good day/night!!

Vancouver @ St. Louis 3-2 Final OT

GET THEM BROOMS OUT PEOPLE! First time in franchise history have we swept a 7-game series! HISTORY BOOKS!! And guess who got the series winning, game winning goal!? BURROWS~! But Luongo got my heart in this one too (well, more than he normallly does). Despite missing Salo and Sundin, plus an non-100% Mitchell, we got that one-up on them.

I gotta give it to the Blues though. They hung in there and gave it their best. And they came out with about 6 or 7 goals? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Robson St. was crazy!! I lost my broom so I'm sad. But it was for a good cause! That will be the only time I will hug a stranger... until next season. Time to gear-up for round 2!!

apr2109_blues_b.jpg

apr2109_blues09_b.jpg

apr2109_blues24_b.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Louie giving us a fright! Thank goodness it was only a cramp.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

apr2109_blues26_b.jpg

apr2109_blues12_b.jpg

apr2109_blues29_b.jpg

^LOL! Bieksa!

apr2109_blues30_b.jpg

Hope that could sum up a portion of the series.

Oh! And before we forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT LECAVALIER & ALEX EDLER!!!

I dedicate this win to Edler and Vincent, you can bask in the glory of being my favourite player in Tampa next to St. Louis (Martin).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Addy

WOOO~!!

Chicago @ Vancouver 3-5 Final

WOOO~!! And guess what? I WIN THE BET! I made a bet with my friend that we'd win 3-4 Regulation and he said 4-3 OT Loss and whomever got the closest result wins. AND I WIN!! I'm ecstatic right now~ and WOO! We won the first game! Eat that Hawks!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

So cute in the net!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

n63958787144_1707368_196937.jpg

n63958787144_1707371_8063914.jpg

n63958787144_1707372_7076406.jpg

n63958787144_1707381_1753280.jpg

Oh...?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Addy

Oh goodness me. Oh goodness my. I go to camp for nearly a week and I come to a hockey world of madness!

Last time I remember Boston was only down 2-1 in the series and then I come back it's 3-1!! Then with Vancouver! After listening to the radio alongside 60 other people, we were up 2-1! Then I come back here and we're 2-2!! Last night was the first game I watched since coming back and we end up down in the 3-2 series. ON HOME ICE! What the dice!?!

And then this morning/afternoon, Canada losses to Russia in the World Championship! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?! We went in with 24 previous gold and we leave with 24. It was supposed to be 25 for us!! Not Russia!

Jeesh! Other news: Happy Birthday Ryan Getzlaf!! I don't like the team you play for but you are a crazy dude I enjoy to see play and off the ice, you're just as cool & crazy.

A little more of this (not against Vancouver though)

610x.jpg

A bit more of this

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

I just noticed you have BLUE EYES!! Or atleast it looks like it.

610x.jpg

A hella lot more of this!!

http://www.thescore.com/video/embed.aspx?v...&height=360

And this just made my day...

http://www.thescore.com/video/embed.aspx?v...&height=360

• 2 months later...

Archived