Ice Hockey Players

Guest Addy

Aww, shucks, Larissa! Thanks yous so muchos!

Krejci is such a funny conversationalist. Especially about Wheels and tennis. FUNNY! But that part where the girl asked to marry him... AWK-ward~

Is it hate on Ovechkin week? Me friend is avoiding all things related to him (and Caps) and she almost gave our friend an earful because he wore his Ovechkin shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LA Kings vs. Canucks 2-4 Final

Very good game. Compared to the last two (or atleast, what I've heard), much better. I think this highlight reel is worth watching for the first goal. Quick got [music]shot down, shot down, by the Addy killa~[/music] with the first goal.

And 2-man advantage goal~! Never have I said that before, especially involving the Canucks.

And Henrik! Boy, he did some good work tonight! Some crazy moves he pulled outta his pocket.

OLE! OLE OLE OLE!!! OLE! OLE!

Sundin!

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

2639_73015697144_63958787144_1501168_48453_n.jpg

340x.jpg

LOL!

340x.jpg

New Jersey vs. Montreal 3-1 Final

NOOOOOOOO~~~!! As much as I wanted Brodeur to meet Patrick Roy's record, I didn't want him to meet it in Montreal! But still pretty cool. I found it pretty cool how Brodeur Sr. was in the audience taking pictures of his son meet the record.

But *sob* good job *sob* Brodeur. Patrick Roy, you are still #1 to me~!

610x.jpg

Congrats to Brisebois who played his 100th NHL game today!

340x.jpg

Daddy Martin!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Guest crackednut

Bruins 4-6 Penguins

(what...4 goals allowed in the third??? suffice to say, not a very happy camper right now)

ughhhh Cindy Crosby I am gonna kick you in the face someday, mark my words

and I was certain Savard was gonna give it to them, but alas, did not happen :(

I've been lame with posting pics as of late...B's have been up and down and atdhe has been getting the red card apparently for the nhl streams lol

will contribute these for now

wheeler06.jpg

pouty face blake <3

lucic14.jpg

lucic15.jpg

ermm....:lol:

^Lol! myp2p had that problem too! But they won the case and are now showing them. Hate how it's only American channels though. Can't watch HNIC games.

What in the name of Stanley is Lucic doing? First he goes into 'Johnny Canuck'-kinda pose then he goes into... I dunno what. Odd-feller that man is.

Avalanche vs. Canucks 2-4 Final

Welly got a goal! Guess one of them was bound to go in sometime soon. And Burrows got his... 4th SHG! Wooh~! 2 clicks of the clock later, Pyatt got his goal! Right after I said I was feeling bad for him and Welly for not scoring anything as of late. Irony~.

And Edler got the GMG with just over a minute left in the third.

MAJOR CONGRATS TO OHLUND!! Milestone point for Ohlund as well as becoming the all-time leader in defensemen.

Other congrats goes to the Canucks for Kids Fund! *Big applause*

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

^I love the kid's face! (On Welly's goal)

610x.jpg

If I could turn back time...[/music]

610x.jpg

And just for extra, I thought this was pretty entertaining:

"Has the heart of a Linden, and skates like a Russian Rocket... we could call him Burre. As in Pavel Bure. AND (one more) he always has a Smyl on his face." - Gino Odjick

^credits to Canucks FanForum.

St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks 0-3 Final

That wasn't a spectacular game. Only great thing that came out of it was, MOVING UP TO FOURTH PLACE BABY! And Louie's 6th shutout, 1st shutout since coming back from that injury. And Mason Raymond's goal. Lol! That was entertainment.

610x.jpg

Talk of the post-game. Raymond and Kesler just laughed about it.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Burrow's goal. Also the only goal after 40 minutes!!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

And the man of the week, with 552 (and counting) wins in his professional career: Martin Brodeur!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

The puck & the net

610x.jpg

Guest crackednut

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05fa0q5fia7xw/610x.jpg

*yay*

the Ovie vs Cherry circus continues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA6sAdrlH-U

"DID I ASK FOR THAT BACK CHECK??

emoticu-ovieinyoface.gif

Bruins 4-1 Devils

clinched Northeast Division!

bruins41.jpg

XD savvy

bruins40.jpg

bruins42.jpg

bergeron02.jpg

Patrice and Naoko (aka my idol lol)

Hockey East Champions, Boston University!!

(Beanpot champs, now Eastern title....2009 NCAA Champs maybe?? :w00t:)

bu4.jpg

bu2.jpg

bu3.jpg

VANCOUVER MAKES A COMEBACK~~!! Great re-vamp after the Phoenix game.

Vancouver vs. Dallas 5-2 Final

DIRTY GAME! Well atleast the second. OTT CAN DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!

I officially HATE (not dislike, not really dislike, HATE) Dallas fans. There is no need to stand up when you enter the offensive zone! If something intense happens, OK but not when the puck goes pass the blueline! Gaaarsh~!

Too many injuries but each injured player made a goal (or two) and each got atleast 2 points!

Hordini charges Turco. I totally agree with Johnny G; If Turco is going to play the puck that far up, he should be treated as a defenseman! He wants to play like the third defenseman, let him get hit like a defenseman!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Burrs & Ott's fight in the first. Wasn't really a major scrap.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Kesler got knicked in the head by a Stars' skate.

610x.jpg

Not cool, yo...

610x.jpg

But he makes 2 goals!!

610x.jpg

Pyatt initiated for a fight when Ott gave him a borderline low-hit. Can't believe Ott got away with it.

610x.jpg

Lol! Happy Mitchell.

2639_76061547144_63958787144_1548248_1741187_n.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Atlanta vs. Montreal 3-6 Final

After that horrible, tear-jerking loss against Toronto (Grrr~), Montreal make a great bounce back in this game. Tanguay and Kovalev make two goals each. And Captain Saku! Good job with the GWG.

And despite not starting the last game, Price starts this one. I don't like this rollercoaster that the Habs are on. It's not very fun. LES CANADIENS CANNOT BE SOLD!! Gillett don't sell~! Or someone buy quickly! Partnership, whatever! The Canadiens have to stay in Montreal and they can't go anywhere else! It won't be the same otherwise! 100 years! 100 Golden Years!

Where's Tanguay?

610x.jpg

Kovie needs to shave

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Price just...

610x.jpg

Cool shot of a save by Price

610x.jpg

So quick story:

My friend's dad is a Québec boy born and raise. So everytime I come over, we start our Habitants talk. Actual story now; This morning he made a proclamation. Instead of "Jesus Christ", he yelled, "Jesus Price!" We don't know what he meant: he either meant 'Jesus, Price!' or 'Jesus Christ! and substituted it with Price. Kinda had a laugh over it this morning.

Vancouver vs. Chicago 4-0 Final

WOO~!! Sedin-Burrows-Sedin line ON FIRE~! 'Nuff said. Each left with 3 points. I felt a little bad for Henrik who left with three assists but points are points.

That scrap.... Whew! That was some crazy stuff and Bieksa... excuse the puck-bunny-ness of this sentence; Phewf! Smokin'~

Non-Canucks announcement: MILAN LUCIC GOT 2 GOALS TONIGHT! WOO~ Both were similar plays except the first was a redirect and the second was an actual shot.

610x.jpg

Daniel's second goal of the night

610x.jpg

The big talk of the night

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

LOL at Alex's face!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Guest crackednut

lolll addy, Lucha Lucic has been scoring like MAD lately

Its blowing my MIND :lol:

Photo Dump from the weekend's games

Bruins 7-5 Leafs

wheeler07.jpg

RAWRRR

bruins48.jpg

bruins47.jpg

aww :/

but yaaay :)

Bruins 4-3 Flyers

bergeron03.jpg

bruins46.jpg

carle.jpg

hehe...Carle~

lucic16.jpg

GIRAN GIRAN GIRAN *twirl*

Bruins 3-1 Lightning

bruins43.jpg

owieee...lucic also had a nice fight that night............where he practically gave the guy a facelift :sweatingbullets:

tampa.jpg

bruins44.jpg

blakeblakeblakeblake <3

bruins45.jpg

vinnyle.jpg

MATT HUNWICK CHAT!!

http://bruins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...rticleid=416231

hunwickcov.jpghunwicktypes.jpg

sosososoos bummed I missed this one!! *curses class*

He went to the Dropkick Murphys concert with the rest of them??? DISAPPOINTMENT, HUNNY. I have no more words for that.

And I will still call him Hunny even if he hates it. Huds? No way. Braids??? Nein.

I guess the Bruins are back in business. Hope your lot are ready for the Habs~!!

Saddening news for Canucks fan and possibly hockey people alike. The announcement that Carly Bragnalo was killed in a car crash during vacationing in Jamaica has brought a somber mood for the Vancouver city. We might not have known a whole lot about her but we should be guaranteed that she was more than just some fan to the whole Canucks team. And we all know that Pyatt is more than just devestated. I wish Carly's, Pyatt's family and Taylor all the best condolences. And as much as I wouldn't mind you on the team, your personal life and things that link to it should be sorted out before coming back on the ice. Do not rush yourselves and just keep rocking on like how the people and Carly would like you too. I find it even more devestating that they were about to get married this summer! TT.TT

Guest crackednut

I'm seriously going to be pissed if we lose the first leg to the Habs again (especially that last game? O. M. G. :lol:)

But I think this season's play off run is going to be a good one

aha, I do admit it makes me feel a bit bad for making fun of Lucic so much...but I guess its part of my tough love policy for my favorite teams?

I wouldn't want my cranium smashed in lest he ever hear some of the nicknames my friend and I have given him. :sweatingbullets:

Oh no Pyatt!! I hate hearing things like that...It makes my stomach turn and I can't even begin to imagine what Taylor and her family are going through now.

Condolences to the family and Pyatt :(

If my lovely Habs every faced your drasted Bruins, it would make for some good entertainment. And some good conversation going on here.

So to commemorate Roberto Luongo on turning the big 3-0 I would like to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIE!! (well technically, it's belated but who cares!)

(If you leave during the off-season) You have been a great captain even if you never put a skate to ice for a long time, you were always there to say something to the team and to help hold the team together.

(If you stay) You have and will bring great memories for your fans. Those incredible saves that will always play in the highlight reel and those incredible moments where you forget that you are human and make us believe you are some superhero or something like that.

610x.jpg

111508_loutunnel_b.jpg

610x.jpg

dec1707_edm01_b.jpg

oct0508_luongo_captain05_b.jpg

feb2109_leafs35_b.jpg

bobbylucropped.jpg

Guest crackednut

lol Hockey guys love their golf

whenever they have some recreational activity, its golf

maybe tennis for the Europeans :P

Bruins 1-0 Rangers

heck. yes.

BEST bday present, the Eastern Conference CLINCHED!! :w00t:

bruins53.jpg

bruins49.jpg

savvy <3

bruins51.jpg

bruins54.jpg

bruins52.jpg

bruins50.jpg

Totally deserved it....Avery is just one of those players I simply do not like. Even if it wasn't the Rangers, that guy is always out of line >_>

blakedreamy.jpg

ahhh game winner! :wub:

lucic17.jpg

don't kill anyone with that t-shirt, Luch

bergeron04.jpg

lucky fan!!!

dfs.jpg

EVEN LUCKIER FAN!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!1!111oneoneone

so yeah, Bruins playoff tickets just came on sale but I can't get them since I'll be away at school :(

That and I'm in no place to be spending my cash right now :sweatingbullets:

my roommates will just have to put up with my screaming in the dorm for days on end...ayy dios :sweatingbullets:

Oh good lordie!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISSA!!! Hopefully the Bruins could make it even better for you! Don't forget to make an awesome wish on your birthday candle today~!

Guest crackednut

lol granted shirts off their backs isn't as fangirl faint-inducing as it is in footy (:w00t: had to stick that in lolollolol)

but it was still cool XD

DRW-beards-frontoffice.jpg

GET YOUR PLAYOFF BEARDS READY GIRLS!

lol the boys are already starting on theirs...Shawn Thornton ALWAYS grows a nice one so I'm not worried about him. Krejci can grow stubble easily so he might get a good one going in the coming weeks. Young guns Blake and Milan may have to word extra hard at theirs; Milan's effort last year probably got an A for effort at best.

Obviously, my analysis expertise lies in facial hair :lol:

Red Wings 4-1 Sabres

I sometimes forget how exciting of a game Detroit play as I usually don't have the time to watch their games. Buffalo kept their effort up though but didn't have the finishing touch and total game that Detroit do.

wingz04.jpg

wings.jpg

wingz02.jpg

holstrom!

wingz03.jpg

Since they were talking about it between periods, anyone have thoughts on the individual player awards this season?

Awards? I'm just gonna vote and hope for the best. Sometimes when I predict I usually get them wrong so awards is a 'no-no' for me. But some of the candidates for the Selke Trophy are: Mike Richards, Pavel Datsyuk, and Ryan Kesler. I'm giving it to either Datsyuk or Kesler but Richards comes in fairly close and could close that gap with the last remaining games.

LOL! Shirt off the backs! In hockey, there's that barrier of the pads and undershirt and what not sometimes. In footy, there's a chance there might be an undershirt, but that's usually enough. Then there's the ones that got the rectus abdominus going on... whoo~

Hossa celebrated a three point night tonight. Kinda should be in the NHL Thread but I'll throw it in here: Where do you think Hossa will go? Because they are more than likely going to spend that extra cap space, once Hossa is gone, on a better goalie than Osgood. Sure Osgood may have his great points but coming down the gritty-gritty, there are a lot better tenders.

Tomorrow the great Northwest showdown! 7:00 PM PT!! Be there~...! Because I'll be missing 'til 7:30 if I'm lucky. This will make or break the northwest division. Well, sorta. Shows whose TOP DAWG~!

Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks 1-4 Final

EAT THAT BOIZ~! I'm feelin' GANGZTA... Pichu! Pichu! Can I say, this is what I was looking for in the last three games!

Post-game report: http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2008021194

Canadiens vs. Rangers 1-3 Final

Made me sad to see the highlights. I was hoping for a better game but this was just not it.

Report: http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2008021185

610x.jpg

Rick Rypien! Sporting a shiner while celebrating!

610x.jpg

What do you think Bieksa might've said to Iggy? Wouldn't it be more fun if it was Phaneuf?

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

I found it funny how he wanted a goalie-interference call when it was Burrows who skated over him while taking his mask off.

This is all Hanky-dory!

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Breath of death!

610x.jpg

Aww... snap.

610x.jpg

Guest crackednut

Bruins 5-4 OT Habs

Um........well this one was a mixed bag. Hated it and loved it.

Probably one of their most exciting games this season. TONS of action and the first period was amazing for the Bruins. Then the second period was ALL Habs. B's let the Habs get under their skin and they played like (countless expletives). ESPECIALLY Milan!! Boy, what the eff did you do??? Standing up for yourself is fine, but that Hannibal Lector move on Komisarek...OH MY GOD. *dies*

Luckily they pulled it together in the third and OT to get a great win. Patrice, what what, getting the better of Maxy.

610x-12.jpg

This = Most of the game

610x-11.jpg

610x-10.jpg

I saw Luch speed up to Komisarek after the check and it was like a slo-mo horror show. Knew he was going to do something but...

610x-8.jpg

Oy veyyyyyy. He nearly ripped his face off!!!

Aiyayayayya....I think he got a ten minute misconduct for this one...along with this three other minors.

610x-9.jpg

Watching the Bruins Sabres game now. Already down 0-1? Dios mio.

Guest crackednut

Bruins game...HORRIBLE as you probably found out by now.

Simply. Atrocious.

Sabres ripped us at least ten new a*holes @_@

I won't talk about that but I WILL talk about the AMAZING win by Boston University Terriers in the NCAA championship game!!!

Intense and eciting play by the top seed as well as the underdogs. The last period was INSANE.

If you see the replay coming up on ESPN, I really encourage you all to check it out.

Boston University 4-3 (OT) Miami OH

gwg scored by baby COLBY COHEN!! <3

(Cohen and BU teammate Shattenkirk both drafted by Colorado in the 2007 draft)

bost-09-splash-main-img-3.jpg

610x-17.jpg

610x-16.jpg

610x-15.jpg

610x-14.jpg

the tying goal...2 goals in the last minute of regular time!!

610x-25.jpg

ahem, Matt Gilroy, BU captain and now 2009 Hobey Baker winner, aka, mi amor :D

610x-26.jpg

610x-27.jpg

Colin Wilson + Matt Gilroy <3 <3

GO TERRIERS!!!!!!

I'm just a weeeeeeeeeee bit wired after that now :lol:

Archived