Ice Hockey Players

Guest Addy

Hardcore hotties!

Welcome to the world of

Ice Hockey!

Where one can share stories, pictures, videos or whatever else you have to contribute to this topic.

Please be nice to each other and if you have a stupid comment, please try to keep it to yourself. Ask your questions away and play nice (even if some of the players mention don't always do.)

At school, we were really bored one class and decided to create a debate on the best/hottest hockey player(s). I didn't end that way but here were some of the topics/candidates.

Alexandre Burrows (Vancouver Canucks)

n24384498656_476291_8104.jpg

1791539069.jpg

untitled.jpg

Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins)

crosby_gq.jpg

sidcrosbyvf.png

Carey Price (Montreal Canadiens)

carey-price-mask.jpg

price.jpg

Taylor Pyatt (Vancouver Canucks)

2020.jpg

6a00cd96ff536e4cd500cdf3a55e06cb8f-.jpg

Steven Stamkos (Tampa Bay Lightning)

392-stamkos-steve-cp080620.jpg

452_OHL-Stamkos.jpg

Who are your favourites? For skill and/or looks.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jonogunn

Me:

n514015733_383275_1187.jpg

:P

I kid! I meant this as a joke

Pyatt is the reason for the sudden increase in female hockey fans in Vancouver.

watch what happens as soon as he gets traded...

Mike Ricci kekekeke

ricci1120.jpg

65251.jpg

ugly-chelios.jpg

Guest daydreaming

LOLL everyone thinks Pyatts pretty, even men O_O.

i remember one clip where they showed a fan at a game holding up a sign saying,

"Pyatt has BEAUTIFUl eyes =)"... and the fan was a guy Lol

and who can forget PAVEL BURE from his younger years!

pb004.jpg

PavelBure-close-up.JPG

<3

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

ahhh definitely Sidney Crosby! I live in Pittsburgh so basically every girl in my school is in looooove with him!

he is soooo good looking. my favorite. nice guy too

now this is my kind of thread! hahha (I'm no puck bunny btw)

Although I'm not a fan of the Canucks, i must admit, Pyatt is pretty good lookin'!

and now im gonna be bias:

speedy Matthew Lombardi

7567.jpg

Lombofauxhawk.png

the best player on the ice! [imo]

n662855077_2114330_4494.jpg

2177606375_58f16a3bd7_o.jpg

Oh, and Carey Price is pretty.

:P

I kid! I meant this as a joke

Pyatt is the reason for the sudden increase in female hockey fans in Vancouver.

watch what happens as soon as he gets traded...

Lol! I find local hockey players so awesome. What team do you play for?

I agree that Pyatt made hockey known to a lot of females in Vancouver but I'll love the Nucks forever until they truely break my heart. Then I go on to the Habs.

Carey%20Price.jpg

Carey Price my love <3!!!

460807203_c5b4c6ce9b.jpg

Antoine Vermette ^_^ he kinda reminds me of Ashton Kutcher and Olivier Martinez ^_^ hot dudes

jose2.JPG

of course our very own ex-goalier montreal canadiens Jose Theodore all girls were over him now that Price is in town who is theodore again? XD

209_sports_fan.jpg

mr. hottest hockey player of I forgot which year the ex habs Sheldon Souray xD... now that I realized couple of hotties are from the habs rosters ^_^

02.12.07.13.45.55.jpg

the DEVIL Zach Parise ^_^

rickie.jpg

eye magnet Rick Dipietro the only reason why I watch new york ISlander games sometimes xD

the list goes on ill come back for part 2 ^_^

Guest trankimuyen

I think Alexander Ovechkin looks really good as a hockey player (with a helmet on) but not so much without it.

Burrows & the Sedins are love, :D

Jason Spezza!

jasonspezza-01.jpg

Alexander Edler MY FREAKING HUSBAND!

b8d6b0bda2cdf504f4e9938bc4fa0bdc-getty-79140449cp208_nhl_all_star_.jpg

51273753.jpg

Brendan Morrison & Nazzy are hotties too! But I didn't wanna find their pictures, x[

Somebody please post photos of Alexander Semin, he's such a cutie! And I think back in the day, Joe Sakic, Trevor Linden (god), Geoff Courtnall, Pavel Bure, Kirk and them were extremely good looking too.

P.S. I REALLY HATE PUCK BUNNIES. They claim to be hockey fans but in reality, they just like Pyatt's pretty eyes. They make female hockey fans look bad.

Guest babiesy

lol its funny cus i know steven stamkos.

i went to elementary school with him and im in the same grade as his sister

his whole family is so athletic

lol its funny cus i know steven stamkos.

i went to elementary school with him and im in the same grade as his sister

his whole family is so athletic

Do you really? I think Stamkos is a really good-natured fellow but I'm not sure. I'm jealous of those families where athleticism runs in the family. I'm the only atheltic/sport-fan in mine and they don't get it when I wanna miss like a party or something for a really big game. >.<

A lot of the players are really nice in person. I met Pyatt once, so awesome! And then a few other of the Canucks and former Canucks out on the town. Really nice guys. I would love to meet Saku Koivu though!

I miss seeing Nazzy around town!! It broke my heart to see such a good player and man go.

And by request, Alexander Semin

PH2007100500279.jpg

The two Russian dorks.

SashaOvieMedal.jpg

Question: What's a puck bunny? I've never heard it before and now its being mentioned. Someone care to explain? Thank you!

Guest bee_mused

Question: What's a puck bunny? I've never heard it before and now its being mentioned. Someone care to explain? Thank you!

Puck bunny = girls who only watch hockey for the hot men & don't know anything about the game itself

(my definition, don't know if it's 100% correct!)

Ethan Moreau =D

Ethan-Moreau_1.jpg

Puck bunny = girls who only watch hockey for the hot men & don't know anything about the game itself

(my definition, don't know if it's 100% correct!)

That's how I define it!

That's how I define it!

ticket "wasters"

its so hard to come by ticket for montreal canadiens this season and a lot of them ahem girls are there it pisses me off because they know nothing about hockey TT_TT and get excited when they see themselves on screens urgh

Flames' Matthew Lombardi made me a puck bunny at one point.

hmm, no Beleafer player? come on. my team might not be the best in the NHL but we've got lots of heart at the moment. [woot, woot. leafers beat habbies!]

and i mentioned this before to a friend who gave me the weirdest look. i said Alexander Ovechkin's hot. :P he might not have the face to look hot but when he's on ice, he's definitely on fire. rawr!

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I know absolutely nothing about hockey nor have I ever watched any games, but I've seen movies about hockey and whatnot and think that its a pretty awesome sport. I think that I'd die if I had to play it if even just for an hour. All the crushing (I don't know any terminology, so bear with me) would just.. break me.

The hockey players in the posted pictures are pretty hot, haha.

I think that hockey players in general are pretty awesome. (:

Guest trankimuyen

Yeah, puck bunnies are exactly that, haha.

I love the stupid questions they ask,

I.E. WHAT'S A POWERPLAY?

hockey > soccer. :]

TICKLE ME Jx2 are you talking about how players hit each other into the boards? haha, PYATT ACTUALLY HIT SOMEBODY YESTERDAY! PYLON DID SOMETHING!

Archived