Top Combine ~ 至上励合

Guest xcloudyx

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss scarlett

I have a very, very, very soft spot for Xiaowu. I don't know if this sounds ridiculous or not, but every time I see him, I'm almost to the verge of tears. He completely reminds me of Super Junior's Hangeng and what he had to go through in Korea in order for him to be as successful as he is today. It's not easy being in a foreign country and away from family. Not easy at all. At least Geng got to live with his members for two years before debut. It seemed like Xiaowu debuted as soon as he went to China. It must have been hard for him to face the media without knowing what's really going around him. But Xiaowu's Mandarin is improving in tremendous speed. ^-^ I'm sure he will adapt to China in no time.

Guest xcloudyx

090115 Zhang Yuan Replies

Fan: Right now, Yuan gege, I'm super regretful that I'm not the first batch of Yuan Bao in your life, sigh, but luckily Xiao Xue's obession with you is like yours with mechanics (note: not sure if she's talking about mechanics or robot dance). Which of you five dears will reply to me, Yuan Yuan ge, ok?

ZY: Don't worry, we will cherish everyone true.

Fan: Leader Yuan, when you came to Harbin I was behind you the whole time, they didn't let me get your autography...I'm not sad, I just listen to "Lie" and "Sad City" over and over again, I really want to hear you sing, want to see your robot dance, please don't forget Yuan Bao.

ZY: Haha, how can I

Fan: Zhang Yuan ge: the stage is yours so sing whenever you want to. First place isn't important! To bloom and grow on stage is! Seraphim will build a fence for you with our love, you need to use down-to-earth-ness to build your own fence against rumours.

ZY: Don't worry, we're strong enough, otherwise we wouldn't be here today.

Fan: Zhang Yuan, Xiaomei, wish me success on my test, if I don't do well I can't continue being a Seraphim...

ZY: Not do well? I dare you.

btw, Yuan Bao is Zhang Yuan's fanclub name, and this is what one looks like:

goldeningot.jpg

090124 Zhang Yuan UFO Replies

Fan: Yuan Ge, I don't know if you have questioned or lost hope, but because there is only one Zhang Yuan in world, only one Zhang Yuan that Yuan Baos love deeply, so please believe in yourself and us.

ZY: I believe everything I think is worth believing in, don't worry.

Fan: Zhang Yuan ah, after you came off stage during the CNY concert, I called you N many times, you were looking for me but you couldn't find me...I was right behind you! It looks like I'm too short = = Next time you look at the light boards..I didn't bring it this time..jiong

ZY: Next time call some more.

Fan: Zhang Yuan gege, when will you release new songs? I really want to listen to it..I also want to tell the other geges in Top Combine, rest well, don't tire yourselves. Who's good at English?

ZY: No need to say

Fan: Zhang Yuan, Xiao Mei, I was 35th out of 800 for this test~I'm improving~Am I showing off? Hehe I shouldn't~Jiayout

ZY: Wow, so good, don't get proud, it's important to be modest and careful, jiayou.

Fan:Xiao Wu, I'm very happy to receive a reply from you, but it was all in Korean, I didn't understand anything! Are you going home with Zhang Yuan for the new year? I will go see you! Even though it's a six-hour car ride! I will try my best to go see you!

ZY: Uh? How?

Fan: Zhang Yuan, if you don't reply to me, I will go scare you, it's very scary

ZY: Fine, re...replying to you..

Guest brightlight

I have a very, very, very soft spot for Xiaowu. I don't know if this sounds ridiculous or not, but every time I see him, I'm almost to the verge of tears. He completely reminds me of Super Junior's Hangeng and what he had to go through in Korea in order for him to be as successful as he is today. It's not easy being in a foreign country and away from family. Not easy at all. At least Geng got to live with his members for two years before debut. It seemed like Xiaowu debuted as soon as he went to China. It must have been hard for him to face the media without knowing what's really going around him. But Xiaowu's Mandarin is improving in tremendous speed. ^-^ I'm sure he will adapt to China in no time.

The other members went to Korea first and lived with him for a year... And he's been in China for four months when he debuted.

I think he's very smart, though, and is already well-adapted.

btw.. Top Combine = Combination of the Top (aka Best)

Guest green.teax

Aww, me too. It's like he's always in the background-ish. T T

Also reminds me a bit of Henry, because his Chinese isn't that good either..>.<

Guest brightlight

Kenny's birthday project

Feb.28th is Kenny's birthday.

The overseas decided to open a "thread" on the 27th.

it will be held in this tieba, where Top Combine frequents and leaves messages.

so, we need TCP people to write some short essays, or poems, or something like that to express your feeling and celebrate kenny's birthday even though we are not in China. It can be in any language.

and we also need people who can PS, just ps some pictures of Kenny.

If anybody did either one of both of these two, please contact me.

these two work are due on the 26th!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest EHNerJI

ahhh i like them >.< only really started getting into them recently XD

[ that sounds weird -_____- ] but yeah ~~ they're cute XDD

and i think i should get back into c-pop >.>; lolol.

yayy..

finally found their thread here!!!

their music make me come back to cpop..^^

lovee them so much..

esp.kenny

and wow his bday's on 28th??

Guest brightlight

some more updates... (if you want more, you should join TCP...we have the latest info since several us stalk their tieba, which has the latest info on TC, and then translate the news/post videos&pictures)

Videos: (click to view)

News:

Xiao Wu slipped in the shower and had to get stitches. Nevertheless, he wore a mouth mask and went on shows anyways...because he's brave like that.

Top Combine Jin Ensheng not affected by injury, shows his cuteness in “Behind the story”

source: idarklight@Top Combine Paradise

Feb 15th afternoon, popular group Top Combine joined Hunan TV's program "Behind the story." Although Jin Ensheng (Xiaowu) was injured, he was unaffected by the pains. During the filming process, Xiaowu's straightforward, cute and humorour personality made the entire audience happy.

Xiaowu chosen to join Top Combine because he looks Chinese

When host He Jiong asked why Xiaowu was chosen to join Top Combine as its only Korean, Xiaowu's surprising made everyone laugh nonstop.

Xiaowu said it was because he looks Chinese. He further added that because he looks Chinese, when he speaks Korean to other people, they would compliment on how well his Korean is.

Xiaowu works hard day and night, practicing until he cries

Because Xiaowu joined training later than the other four members of Top Combine, to make sure he is not behind, Xiaowu not only works hard in the day, but also during the night.

Zhang Yuan says that once, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw Xiaowu practicing outside. When everyone was having vocal lessons the next day, Xiaowu's voice was already hoarse. Xiaowu also says that he once practiced dancing until he cried.

Xiaowu's first impressions of the four other members

When host He Jiong asked about Xiaowu's impressions to the four other members, Xiaowu's answers were very frank and funny. He said that the first time he say Zhang Yuan, he thought he was fat and was shocked that such "fat person" can dance so well. His first impression of Li Mao was that he looked like an uncle. Xiaowu explained that it was because at the time, Li Mao was very wornout and had huge black circles around his eyes. Xiaowu then said that the first time he saw Liu Zhoucheng, he mistook him for a girl due to his long, red hair. When the mentioned Ma Xueyang, Xiaowu said that his first thought of Ma Xueyang was of how hot he was.

Guest lilgui

HAPPY BDAY TO XIAO MEI!!!

it's so late..

i totally forgot bout it >.<

could anyone bring the pic of his bday party please??

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Magena Angel

lol i love how xiaowu thought kenny was a girl XD HAHAHA i can't believe he said tht on the talkshow... soo embarrassing for the other members but i totally agree xueyang is hot xD

Guest v3rmillion

haha, I've been watching a couple shows with TC recently.

major props to Xiao Wu~ he's learning Chinese really fast! I think he has it harder than the Korean members of SJM in China b/c I don't really see translators on TC's shows, and the SJM members at least have Hangeng to translate at times.

and idk, is it just me, or does Zhang Yuan seem kinda out of place (in a boyband...)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kannade

idk, is it just me, or does Zhang Yuan seem kinda out of place (in a boyband...)?

I kinda of thought that too, but in a good way? (lol sounds so weird)

When my friend for introduced me to Top Combine, learning everyone's names were hard because I couldn't match the names to the right people. However, Zhang Yuan was the first one that I was able to recognize/point out the fastest because his style looks so different in comparison to the other members who have that "feminine young boy" kind of appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

gawd, it's been a while since i've last visited this thread.

hehe, the boys are definitely cute.

i hope they came out with something recently.

but as of right now, i'm watching all their shows and what not.

geez, i used to know who was who, but then i had to relearn it...

i gave them "nicknames" to help me to identify. hahaha.

zhang yuan - the vocal

li mao - the playful

ma xueyang - the quiet

liu zhoucheng - the shortie

jin ehsheng - the korean

but i'm so happy that i now their names now.

and eunsung's chinese has gotten really good.

anyways, thank you to those that have been sharing many things. C:

Archived