Top Combine ~ 至上励合

Guest xcloudyx

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-worldStyle

I'm in China right now. I just saw them on Happy Camp it was hilarious. I didn't know them until now so I don't know names.

Here's a quick recap

- They danced to abracadra by BEG and they were even better than BEG

- Their dorms were revealed and the Korean member sleeps with 12 plushies xD

- The leader apprantaly is an player and has the messiest room with the Korean member

^ lmao Ensheng sleeps with 12 plushies!?!

I watched their latest MV, the one with all these lights behind them, and it's good!

I don't really like the MV though but they're really nice to listen to =]

EDIT: So I only just realised they already released their first album

Managed to get it & OMG WOW!!! xD

Loving 'Love Live' !

Guest teliaia

I received my Top Combine cd today I'm loving it. Yesasia still doesn't have it I ordered mines from Amazon.cn the sites pretty easy to use even if you can't understand chinese and it's cheaper to

Guest Kassandrax3

Do you guys know where to get their Cotton Candy Book(s)? The one that has basically EVERYTHING? from things like baby pictures to recounting embarrassing moments? and it comes with a dvd i think, of their...training days?

its supposedly pretty cheap (less than $10usd)

their abracadabra dance. is very...... sexy. :D

heeeey!!!

Top Combine released another MV =]

It's not high quality but still worth watching!!

Such a lovely song ~ I didn't expect them to release another MV after the Grandness Equal to Heaven one

but I'm glad they did!

The whole MV is cute ! There are quite a lot of cute gestures in this one. =D

But the setting (background) is pretty much the same as the Grandness to Heaven, which is slightly disappointing for me. I kind of expected them to go out somewhere for this song...that's just how I pictured it when I heard the song. Aside from that I still like the MV ~

Guest Regina Rae

Okay, so I JUST found out about Top Combine like literally 2 hours ago. But I love their song "Arrival" and Kenny is already my favorite ><"

Really am thinking about ordering their album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hiyello

I love their new album- the songs that Mars composed are awesome. He should experiment some more with different kinds of songs; End the Fight was great and almost converted my friend to a Top Combine fan with it.

Right now, Xiao Wu's track, Love Live, is my favourite, but Summit of Longing and Tian Xin are growing on me. :)

I wish that DoReMi (the Korean company) would work harder on their MVs. I heard that they had a tight budget, but their MVs can be better than that. They used the same background for two songs, and Qi Tian Da Sheng was kinda..flashy and distracting. ;_;

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest changmin_princess

Im so into in this band right now *O*

Eunsung, Mars and Caesar stoly my heart...in fact i luv all of them but most those 3 *hearts* and i even see all their videos...xDD

top combine <3333333

omg, i haven't been in here in a while,

anyways, i didn't know that they released a mv for "fan xing" but it's quite cute, and didn't expect li mao to sing first, his voice caught me off guard.

anyways, xiao wu's chinese has gotten quite well i think, his pronunciation doesn't sound that bad, but then again, i don't know mandarin myself. XD

gahlee, love these boys, and i totally enjoyed them doing the abracadabra dance, but too bad that it was longer. XD

anyways, thanks for sharing!

Guest JunJun21

*Dies* I am IN LOVE with Ma Xue Yang. He has a great personality. Back when I watched him try out and be on T.V. for the first time, he didn't look like he was now. He looked like a dropped out college student. Lol. I saw that he had a great personality. Now that he became famous, they made him good looking. He must get how it feels to be ugly, because hes not stuck up, hes kind and modest. I'm serious to say, he is MY TYPE. He meets every requirement I have. My requirements ARE ALOT! My requirements, are the same requirements for a manga. XD He kinda give me hope that I can find a guy that meets every single of my requirements. I'm glad he was born. XD Wow. After looking at this message, I look like a deadly fangirl, I know I can't have him. XD I swear this man came from a manga. I use to have Ma Xue Yang's picture as my wallpaper, and I would look at it before I sleep. I want to marry Ma Xue Yang too... I want to live with him... I want to spend my life with him. Lol. I sound so creepy. *Wipes off sweat* I guess this post shows how creepy I am. XD

Archived