Top Combine ~ 至上励合

Guest xcloudyx

^ haha it's kind of creepy, but i think it's just the thought of it i'm assuming.

but anyways, i'm glad ma xueyang is a guy that is ideal for you.

anyways, i was wondering, does anyone have any clips of them auditioning or something?

i've only seen minor clips here and there, but nothing much more...

oh yeah, i was wondering... do fans just shortened there name to just "Li" or the character for it?

because that's all i ever see when the boys are on shows and what not, and fans just hold up majority of that character...

i hope this makes sense. >.<

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Guest idarklight

Top Combine Will Go to United States for New Album

34rzom8.jpg

Top Combine debuted in 2008, with their only self-composed song, Cotton Candy, becoming one of the biggest nationwide hits that year, and returned in 2009 with their first album. Now, in preparations  for their second album they will meet many new faces in China’s idol scene, and increasing competition.

Unlike M.I.C. (Made in China), whose company Taihe Rye hired famous teachers like Jesse  Lee to live with them for years before debut, and train intimately with them everyday to the point where the M.I.C boys are now fluent enough in English to translate, the Top Combine boys train non-stop for months before each release in a foreign country. This has the particular benefit of being a bonding time for them, as they concentrate on their work ahead. For their second album it was announced eeMedia is sending them to America. They will head to Los Angeles and work with popular choreographers/artists.

No official date has been given for their album release, but gauging from previous timing, it may be two more months. In the meantime, fans can look forward to the 友情的界线 MV, filmed in Thailand, a duet featuring leader  Zhang Yuan and his Shi Mei girlgroup iMe.

Thanks to sejidate@topcombine@LJ

source: cfensi

http://cfensi.dramaddicts.com/forum/blog.php/2010/09/05/top-combine-will-go-to-united-states-for-new-album/

• 2 months later...

I have no idea when it's coming out, but it's still in the works though.

and happy belated birthday Xiao Mei! C:

here's a picture that Xueyang posted!

62e35154jw6der87b2ee7j.jpg

credits to sina

and they performed "Love Live" & "Qi Tian Da Sheng" for Beijing TV's Lunar New Year

PIC SPAM! (just Xiao Wu filming for TTXS)

in army clothing

34nqnv8.jpg

for the lunar year episode

34rt6qw.jpg

side hug

244b33p.jpg

with Kenny's cousin

10z5jig.jpg

^ all thanks to Jo.@cfensi

also, you can find more info at topcombinest@wordpress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest junjun-x

farfallaz; I'm not sure. I have not heard any recent news of them. ;A; I hope they come out with something soon (or at least do another episode with Happy Camp). >//<

Ma Xueyang <3

He's my bias too. :'D Partially because he's from Chengdu, and that's my hometown. @~@

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived