Top Combine ~ 至上励合

Guest xcloudyx

well I'm french ...... Jiang are you french ? =3

Yes I'm french, near Paris XD How do you know that ?!!!

My favorite is XueYang ~romantic~ but also EunSung ~cute smile~

But they are all good ^^

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BaEkKyOuNgiRl

haha i see !! yaaaaaay they are getting many french fans =3 :blush:

well you used "ET" instead of "and" xD so i guess you're french kkkkk

did you guys see the video of Limao dancing michael jackson xD hahaha that's so adorable! dorky Limao <3

Yes I saw it. He so good and when EunSung and XueYang shake his clothes, I laught so hard that afraid my father XD

And you, are you french ?

Guest xcloudyx

Here are some news. =)

I didn't translate them word by word... just took the important parts. XD

1)Top Combine Appears on CCTV-3's "Challenge the MC"

TC was invited to be on "Challenge the MC" as a performance guest on Nov. 11. They were the opening act.

The exact date and time it will air is still unknown.

2)081111 Kim Eunsung May Act in New Meteor Garden

Hunan TV is in the plannings for drama "New Meteor Garden." The cast has not been finalized yet but they have already contacted many famous Chinese actors/actresses. They have also invited Kim Eunsung to act in the drama, but it is unknown whether he will accept it due to busy schedule promoting TC's first EP, "Arrival."

3)Top Combine Will Try Out for "Ugly Betty"

Hunan TV is already making Season 3 of Ugly Betty!

They are currently looking for a person to act as the male lead/Betty's love interest. The auditions have started in Beijing on the 19th already. They will select the person through a new TV reality series called "Betty's No. 1 (无敌一号)"

Hunan TV will start broadcasting the series on Valentine's Day from the 20 to 10 round.

TC has already expressed interest in participating in the series.

4) TC Performed at 7-Up Super Girl/Boy Concert

On the 22nd, Pepsi and Jilin Movie Channel hosted 7-Up Super Girl/Boy Concert. Top Combine performed "Arrival," "Cotton Candy," "Next Stop, Forever" and "KISS" and Kim Eunsung sang "Clown" solo in Korean. During the fan-interaction part, Eunsung, who cannot read Chinese, listened to the fans and picked "KISS cheek" and one lucky fan was able to kiss him on the cheek.

Here's Eunsung's solo performance:

(cr. TopCombine@YT)

Guest Tama-inu

Jiang: I also noticed you used "et" and assumed you were French. XP Obviously I'm American Does French decent count ?

BaEkKyOuNgiRl: I think you're correct on the pictures ^^;

3)Top Combine Will Try Out for "Ugly Betty"

Hunan TV is already making Season 3 of Ugly Betty!

They are currently looking for a person to act as the male lead/Betty's love interest. The auditions have started in Beijing on the 19th already. They will select the person through a new TV reality series called "Betty's No. 1 (无敌一号)"

Hunan TV will start broadcasting the series on Valentine's Day from the 20 to 10 round.

TC has already expressed interest in participating in the series.

4) TC Performed at 7-Up Super Girl/Boy Concert

On the 22nd, Pepsi and Jilin Movie Channel hosted 7-Up Super Girl/Boy Concert. Top Combine performed "Arrival," "Cotton Candy," "Next Stop, Forever" and "KISS" and Kim Eunsung sang "Clown" solo in Korean. During the fan-interaction part, Eunsung, who cannot read Chinese, listened to the fans and picked "KISS cheek" and one lucky fan was able to kiss him on the cheek.

Here's Eunsung's solo performance:

(cr. TopCombine@YT)

The ugly Betty one sounds interesting. O___O Lol isn't Betty's love interest suppose to be a total geek? XD Which Top Combine member could you see playing as a geek?

And "awwww" to the Jin Story.

Guest hudieflies

The ugly Betty one sounds interesting. O___O Lol isn't Betty's love interest suppose to be a total geek? XD Which Top Combine member could you see playing as a geek?

I actually heard that this version's guy will be really glamorous, rich, and hot, but it's just rumors.

Geek-wise, Li Mao and Ma Xueyang, probably. I guess I've seen too many pictures of Li Mao with glasses on, and Ma Xueyang is a music geek.

3531hm8.jpg

5l9zxd.jpg

Hi. This is my first post here. I have listened to Top Combine but I have yet to know the members and the group itself.

I'll be visiting this thread more often. :)

Guest xcloudyx

TOP COMBINE SHOOTS MV, 5 TYPES OF PRETTY BOYS USE THEIR OWN WAYS TO CHASE ONE GIRL

2Q0343532C_small.jpg

2Q03423O10_small.jpg

2Q034432354_small.jpg

2Q034534152_small.jpg

2Q0350360O_small.jpg

In the past few days, mainland group Top Combine's perfect "Arrival" fills the blank of mainland idol groups. 5 angelic, perfect boys have exceptional image, singing skills, and star qualities. In their newly finished MV "Cotton Candy," these five sunny and handsome boys each used their own way to show their charms.

"Cotton Candy" is written by Ma Xueyang, the group's "Composing Prince." The plot of the MV revolves around 5 boys and 1 little girl. 5 boys different in appearances and personalities each used their own way to try to make an eight year old girl happy and win her smile. Each of the five did all they could, Zhang Yuan used food to coax the girl, while the "pretty boy" tried to use his looks to win her favour. The cute Kim Eunsung even stood on a Ferris wheel to express his "love" for the little girl. Li Mao, who can rap and sing also held his ground. But finally, Ma Xueyang, standing on the Ferris wheel and playing the violin with deep emotions, "moved" the little girl. The whole set was also full of warmth.

translated by xcloudyx

original article: http://ent.hunantv.com/y/20081128/120494.html

Guest Tama-inu

TOP COMBINE SHOOTS MV, 5 TYPES OF PRETTY BOYS USE THEIR OWN WAYS TO CHASE ONE GIRL

I'm getting excited. :D ♥♥♥ Prays big things for this band. ♥♥♥

Tehee Too Cute! ♥ Hmm if I was the little girl I bet Jin or Ma's method would win me over.

hudieflies: O__o Why do they change the characters around? XD OMG that Li Mao picture is so goofy, lol he should play the part.

Allo riehae! ♥

*Pardon my random high. Weeeee

^_^*

they are quite cute looking ^^

just started to know abt them thru kuai le da ben ying...lol

i like ma xue yang~ he's so pretty cute!

and eunsung and zhoucheng~ cute~

they might be the first china boyband that i ever liked? haha...

wish they will become more famous~

i like the 降临 ep cover ^^

somewhat reminds me of ukiss thou =P

i'll check out them on and off~ hoho

Guest rawrrasian

omo! i didnt know Top Combine had a thread on here! haha

:sweatingbullets: I'm usually a silent reader on the Super Junior thread

but now that i found this, i guess i'll be spending my time on here too!

nice to meet everyone! ^_^

love love love the pictures you guys posted!

Top Combine and other groups from EE entertainment are getting together to make a MV for the new year!

i cant wait for that to come out

Not only are there like a gazillion boybands in China now, but there are group company MVs! EE Media, the company behind the Supergirls, Superboys and anything affiliated with that, including Top Combine is having its own New Years MV with all of its singers (except Guo Jingming who most recently signed)

Going with the theme of Hunan TV’s 2009 new year’s concert, “Open09, Happiness Depends on Me,” EE entertainment hired Big Zhang Wei (The Flowers/Hua Er Yue Dui) to produce a Happy New Year song named “Open New Year.” Note that ee entertainment (aka Tianyu, a company that Ma Tianyu needs to join) owns most of the Super Boys and Girls. Chris Lee/ Li Yuchun will lead the “Super Girls” team while Chen Chusheng will lead the “Super Boys” team.

There seems to be two groups, one filming today/yesterday and one filming tomorrow. The first one involves Chen Chusheng, Yu Haoming, Wang Yuexin, Wei Chen, He Jie, Top Combine, Wang Zhengling and other artists unidentifiable from the pictures. Filming tomorrow will conclude with Li Yuchun, Su Xing, Xu Fei, and others.

-cr: CFensi @wordpress-

there are pictures on the blog ^_^

^

Wow. That's like a Chinese version of SME. SME's tradition is to make summer and/or winter and/or summer albums. Are they also like that. I'm not familiar with that entertainment company.

Guest BaEkKyOuNgiRl

Yes I saw it. He so good and when EunSung and XueYang shake his clothes, I laught so hard that afraid my father XD

And you, are you french ?

hahaha yeah that cracked me up xD !! haha they are so funny ><

and yeah I'm french too ^^

WHOOAA i could definitly see LIMAOOOOOO <3 as a geek hhahhaah *o* !!

i like Ugly betty *-*

Guest rawrrasian

agreed..they are kind of like a chinese version of SME..i dont know much about EE either..

i tried looking up information on them (the entertainment comp.) but couldnt find much -_-

but i like the idea, no? it would be very interesting to watch ^_^

as for the Ugly Betty thing..any one have anymore info on that?

i dont watch that show so... :sweatingbullets: yeah hah!

I'm not very familiar with Chinese mainland entertainment and the sort. I only got exposed to that because of SJ-M. And maybe because of them that I got to knoe TC. So it's not a pretty bad thing and I gained more crushes!!! :)

Guest xcloudyx

中国力量 感恩前行!open09,快乐由我!

《2009快乐中国湖南卫视跨年演唱会》将于2008年12月31日晚在深圳世界之窗盛大开唱。

总票房:深圳东方银座美爵酒店922房

24小时咨询及售票热线:0755-83029282 0755-83029292 15099930986 15099930989

指定官方网站:湖南票务网 www.hnpiao.com

目前确定的阵容嘉宾有:何炅、汪涵、谢娜、刘若英、SJ-M、张力尹、信、罗家英、汪明荃、李宇春、陈楚生、何洁、林无敌、至上励合、谭维维、苏醒、魏晨、张杰、厉娜、许飞、Reborn、俞灏明、吉杰、王栎鑫、唐笑、王铮亮、艾梦萌、阿穆隆、陆虎、郭彪、姚政,张亚飞、鲁诺……,敬请期待

新闻地址:http://zixun.hunantv.com/hntv/20081205/127938.html

2008年12月05

Power of China. Marching with Gratitude. Open '09. Happiness by me!

"2009 Happy China Hunan Satellite TV New Years Eve Concert" will be held on the eve of Dec 31, 2008 at Shenzhen's Window of the World amusement park.

Tickets: Shenzhen Dongfang Yinzuo Meijue Hotel. Room 922

24-hr information/tickets: 0755-83029282 0755-83029292 15099930986 15099930989

Official website: Hunan Tickets Net www.hnpiao.com

Currently confirmed guests: He Jiong, Wang Han, Xie Na, Liu Ruoying (Rene Liu), SJ-M, Zhang Liyin, Shin, Luo Jiaying (Law Ka Ying), Wang Mingquan (Liza Wang), Li Yuchun (Chris Lee), Chen Chusheng, He Jie, Lin Wudi (Ugly Betty), Top Combine, Tan Weiwei, Su Xing (Allen Su), Wei Chen, Zhang Jie (Jason Zhang), Li Na, Xu Fei, Reborn, Yu Haoming, Ji Jie (Jeffrey Ji), Wang Yuexin, Tang Xiao, Wang Zhengliang, Ai Mengmeng, Amulong (Amguulan), Lu Hu, Guo Biao, Yao Zheng, Zhang Yafei, Lu Nuo (Lenox)... More to come

News address:

http://zixun.hunantv.com/hntv/20081205/127938.html

Dec 5, 2008

translated by xcloudyx

It's great that they are attending that event. There are a lot of artists there. It's going to be a very interesting and memorable moment for them because they are still starting with their career.

^

Thanks for the link and info.

Archived