Lee Hong Ki 이홍기

kirra12

Guest Oan.jae-star

Hongki Oppa~! :D :D :D

i seriously cried when he was singing the VERY SPECIAL WORDS in YB.

oooow.I love him more with his blonde look.

~ ~ ~ he's really a good singer..an actor and blah blah - everything :)

aaw.i Miss YB already. i Miss jeremy oppa O.O

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jaimejgs

PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY is running multiple fan projects for the up-coming 1st Official Fanmeeting of You're Beautiful in Japan!!!!!

We are calling on ALL fans of Hongki to join our projects!!! These projects will be directly delivered at the Fanmeeting!!!

What you got to do:

1 - Write your msg to Hongki on a postcard representing your country or living place. You can also write an extra message to another ANJell member or four of the same message to ANJell.

2 - The postcard must be sent in an envelope to the address provided at the designated fan cafe on Fansee.me [NOTE: THE CAFE IS PRIVATISED SO YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SEE THE DETAILS WHEN YOU JOIN THE CAFE AND GET APPROVED]

3 - No word limit, however PSHIC admin has the right to screen through the msgs. All msgs that is found inappropriate/obscene will be scrapped without notice.

4 - Please write the msgs as neat as possible in korean or simple english. [NOTE: PSHIC WILL NOT BE TRANSLATING ANY MESSAGES INTO KOREAN]

5 - DEADLINE: 16th May 2010. Any postcards received later by the dateline will not be included in this project.

If you would like to participate in this project please join the Fansee Fan Cafe at:

ANJell Postcard Fan Cafe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Earthprincess

Hello!! Just wanted to let you know about our new A.N.JELL site.

We have a contest going on also, so please do come and visit. Hope you enjoy!!

ANJELLRecruitmentBanner2.jpg

ANJELLRecruitmentBannerContestSoompi2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest EerilyImaginary

Hi guyz!

sorry to post here but just wanna let you know that To celebrate the upcoming anniversary of You're beautiful first episode on air we are organizing several events! Please refer to this link for more info.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki nabs lead role for Japanese drama, “Muscle Girl!”

F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki has been cast as the leading male role for the upcoming Japanese drama, “Muscle Girl!”

The drama is scheduled to air through TBS and MBS starting this May, and the singer is currently preparing for his role alongside the female lead, Ichikawa Yui.

Hongki first caught the attention of Japanese producers through his role in the hit drama series, “You’re Beautiful“, which garnered him an impressive Japanese fanbase.

2011 is starting to look quite busy for the actor/singer, as he will be participating in the drama’s OST production as well.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/f-t-islands-lee-hongki-nabs-lead-role-for-japanese-drama-muscle-girl

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cloudylies

I love Lee Hong Ki so much <3 Seriously, I wish with all my heart I'd meet him at least once in my life. ♥

Hong Ki Oppa, fighting! Good luck to you & your future projects~!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Teaser for Lee Hongki’s new drama, ‘Muscle Girl’ released

The teaser for FT Island vocalist, Lee Hongki’s Japanese drama debut piece, ‘Muscle Girl’, has been released.

Actress Ichikawa Yui, a familiar face in the Japanese drama scene, plays the manager of a weak women’s pro wrestling organization. Lee Hongki plays her counterpart; this is Hongki’s first appearance on Japanese drama.

In the teaser, you can also check out FT Island’s latest song and drama’s main OST, ‘Haruka.’

‘Muscle Girl’ is a youthful sports comedy about the world of women’s pro-wrestling. A young female manager, along with a Korean super star that she met by weird fate and individualistic female wrestlers, takes on the challenge to transform a hopeless pro-wrestling group to compete against strong rival groups. Two women’s pro-wrestling groups, Ice Ribbon and JWP, battle each other to add on a sense of reality.

The drama will premier on April 19th on TBS and on April 23rd on MBS.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/teaser-for-lee-hongkis-new-drama-muscle-girl-released

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

F.T. Island’s Lee Hong Ki & Ichikawa Yui at the press conference for “Muscle Girl”

2011041501001408400097761.jpg

F.T. Island’s Lee Hong Ki and Japanese actress Ichikawa Yui recently attended the press conference for their upcoming drama, “Muscle Girl!“.

As reported earlier, this will be Lee Hong Ki’s first appearance in a Japanese drama. He commented, “I’m not really able to pull all-nighters in Japan, even though I’m doing it all the time in South Korea. Somehow the mornings approach way too fast in Japan! And I’m a night person…”

Ichikawa already noticed this problem as well, as she commented, “He is always in a bad mood in the morning.”

“Muscle Girl!” is a sports comedy about the president (Ichikawa) of a female pro-wrestling organization which is unfortunately facing some financial struggles. She happens to meet a South Korean star (Lee Hong Ki) who came to Japan in order to search for his mother. Teaming up, the two protagonists and Ichikawa’s female wrestlers try to fight against their biggest rivals, another veteran wrestling organization.

The drama not only marks Lee Hong Ki’s first venture into the Japanese drama market, but it’s also Ichikawa’s first starring role in a commercial drama.

She personally had to perform some wrestling moves, like a lariat and a sleeper hold, for flashback scenes that show her hey-day as a professional wrestler 10 years before. When asked about her most muscular body part, she replied, “My abs! I’m training hard right now in order to get nice abs.”

Lee Hong Ki also revealed that he was struggling a lot with his Japanese lines, yet he was able to understand and respond to all questions at the press conference in Japanese. Commenting about Ichikawa, he said, “I saw her in ‘Kurosagi‘ and ‘Ju-on‘. I thought that she would be a really cold person and was worried about becoming friends with her, but it turned out that she is really cheerful and kind. She is learning Korean, so I’m even able to speak Korean with her.”

Ichikawa also enjoys working together with him. She said, “He is quite a prankster and is really cute.”

He stated, “I was both surprised and felt pressured when I heard that I’d be participating in my first Japanese drama. But after I began filming, it was all so fun and I hope to show it to everyone soon.”

Ichikawa Yui commented, “I was surprised every time I saw how much more fluent Lee Hong Ki became in Japanese every time I saw. He’s such a caring person, he frequently worries for others when they’re not in good condition.”

Lee Hong Ki praised back, “I always thought Ichikawa Yui had a bit of a cold personality, but she’s actually very warm and bright. She even learns Korean and tries to hold conversations with me.”

When asked about F.T. Island’s main theme song, “Haruka“, and “Itsuka” which will be included in F.T. Island’s upcoming Japanese album on May 18th, Lee Hong Ki revealed, “The two songs are different both in recording style and instrument style from previous F.T. Island songs. They both fit the drama very well.”

The late-night drama will start on April 19th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/f-t-islands-lee-hongki-ichikawa-yui-at-the-press-conference-for-muscle-girl

• 8 months later...

Lee Hong Ki was in Thailand.....Thai actress Cheer interview him.

Clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knHNNg1IMQo

Credit to: CheerNy twitter

leehongki2.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest ftiamor

Hong Ki's comeback as an actor is just great! Last years his movie Rockin' on Heaven's Door was so good, warm, human story and it was quite successful in Japan. And now his current drama "Bride of the Century" is definitely one of the best k-dramas this year. So addictive and sweet. And his acting is getting better and better. I always knew he has a talent and i'm so happy he have a chance to prove it now. For everyone who see him just as a crazy kid, he proves that he is good for dramatic roles, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First time posting on this thread... wow.. I cannot believe that with the success of Bride of the Century, there is nothing about it here?!  How can that be? He was so fabulous in that role!

Now he is considering another drama.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Considering a Casting Offer for New Drama “Modern Farmer”

lee-hong-ki-800x450.jpg

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki is currently in talks to star in a new SBS weekend drama “Modern Farmer.”

On July 3, a representative of FTISLAND’s agency, FNC Entertainment, revealed toMyDaily, “It’s true that [he] received a casting offer for ‘Modern Farmer.’ Currently, he is positively considering it. We are making adjustments due to various schedules.”

“Modern Farmer” is a comedy drama that tells the story of a rock band that goes back to farming.

Previously, a drama official shared, “We plan to organize a weekend mini series starting in October, with a brand new story using new production methods. The first production, ‘Modern Farmer,’ will draw out a plot of the ironic situations that occur when a rock band returns to the farm, and the stories of love and laughter that follow. SBS will continue to bring productions filled with refreshing ideas and stories of humanism to the viewers.”

“Modern Farmer” is set to air its first episode this coming October 18 on SBS. 

Source: Soompi

Lee hongki is one of the best actor~musicians around these days. He was so believable in his role in botc. I did a doubletake because the character is so different from yab.

I want to see hongki act more and in better roles. He is so under rated.

Archived