kirra12

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dootzy.HgS

I didn't know Hongki's blood type was AB! So is Heechul's! They are the same blood type, same height, and same weight :)

heechul has 179 cm. lol :lol:

1 cm taller than hongki.

and they are both atheists..

• 1 month later...
Guest Hoshiko

I loved his episode in family outing!

Him and Hyori were so funny together!

Can't wait to watch You're Beautiful, I'm going to wait from withS2 to sub it.

<<33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HuoWulDan

hi guys^_^ am new to soompi so may need bit of help along way to get me going and my posts may not be too clear >_< anyway, hongki is so cute in the new kdrama you are beautiful don't you think? the way he obsesses over jolie and his imagination is sometimes a bit over the top (but is really funny some of what he imagines :lol:

hongki_-20090930_seoulbeats.jpg

Huo Wul Dan ^_^

Guest vk loli

have anyone noticed hongki's character matured more!!!

I don't think he actually matured more...I think he has been mature this whole time! He just expresses himself differently and is a genuinely happy person compared to the other two boys. I feel he is just conflicted with feelings right now and is a little more introverted due to that. That's my opinion!! 8D

Guest vk loli

HOLY CRAP!! My heart is racing! I don't know how I can survive another week without a new episode after the way this one (10) ended!!!

hello there! anyone knows what's the brand of this blue hoodie hongki wore in ep11 of you're beautiful?

answers would be greatly appreciated :D

yourebeautiful32.jpg

I know about this singer/actor through YB and I really adore him. His character is so cute, innocent and spontaneous (I like this side of him the best). He has a warm heart too. And he's so funny. I don't feel that he's overacting at all. Good job!

Archived