Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest xingjing

^ AMEN. Honestly, Paris Hilton needs to stop trying.

And then there's Hilary Duff. GOOD GOD SHE NEEDS TO SHUT UP. Britney Spears... I just hate her and she's not a great singer anyway. And then there's that boatload of rappers... the only one that I can stand is Eminem because he can rap. Justin Timberlake too.

Ayumi Hamasaki, I agree as well. Dana is okay... but it sounds so nasal-y. Oh, almost forgot Nelly Furtado.

About it at the moment. There are definitely more.

OH YEAH. James Blunt. What is that guy on?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

Justin Timberlake; OMG! Just sing with your REAL voice already! I mean, remember back when he was still with NSYNC? His voice was fine...and now...he's trying to sing like a gazillion octaves higher than his original voice. OMG. Please!

Sean Paul; I just don't like his accent what-so-ever. =/

Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani, etc..

Guest immaperson

paris hilton. i already dont like her when she tries to be sexy - she doesnt have that oomph factor like some of the other girls out there...and to top that off w/ singing? eeek

avril lavigne. i like some of her songs, but i've always hated seeing her sing live. her voice manages to tick me off.

Guest xSHADOW

Ashley Tisdale!!!

Mike Jones & Lil John (seriously irritating), Jame Blunt, Paris Hilton (why must she sing?), and Linhsay Lohan.

Guest Ken1430262807

chris brown annoys the hell out of me he can't even dance

ashlee simpson

hilary duff

huh are you kidding me? Cb can dance thats the only reason why I like him

Paris Hilton - She tries too hard.

Ashley Tisdale - Her voice is very nasally.

K-Fed - my gosh .. this dude can't sing or rap AT ALL. Don't know why Britney wanted him to become famous. >.<

Britney Spears - I used to think her voice was good but when I listened to her songs again ... bleh ..

Vanessa Hudgens - Her songs are good but her voice can get very screechy and baby-ish

Jesse McCartney - He has no talent whatsoever.

Raven - She can be good, but it gets annoying at times.

Rihanna - She would've been good if she didn't sing the way she does now.

Mickey Yoochun - His voice is so dull.

BI - Something about his voice irks me. I've never really liked him.

Changmin - His voice gets really nasally at times, but he can go very high.

Ashley Simpson - Gah... I hated her the first time I saw her... on TV.

Hilary Duff - No comment. She's just terrible beyond words.

Justin Timberlake - I liked him better when he was with N*Sync. He makes his voice too high pitched .. not very pleasant to the ears.

Zac Efron - He CANNOT sing and he is definitely NOT hot.

Prince - His voice and songs hella suck.

The Naked Brother's band

That one girl from unfabulous - Her, her lyrics, and her guitar needs to be disposed of.

WILLIAM HUNG - Gosh. This guy is hilarious. He does not know what shame is. Hahhaa.... Gotta give props for his guts.. but my lord, he gotta get off that stage. Makes me want to slap him upside his head every time he sings. Praise the lord he doesn't have any more CDs out.... or does he?

I don't know who James Blunt is but he sure is hated. He's mentioned in almost all of the posts. o.O

Guest Mer-ci

chris brown annoys the hell out of me he can't even dance

ashlee simpson

hilary duff

Chris Brown can dance, the singing, .....urrrr.......maybe a little EEEEK.

Yeah people like Ayumi Hamasaki, I like the girl cuz she's nice but c'mon. Lindsey Lohan, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavinge, Ashlee Simpson.

Guest mal3ficum

Jang Nara :X far.. this girl played a song of hers for her music assignment and i just died

Hilary Duff

and i dont really know any others LOL

edit

ZOMG YES. JAMES BLUNT :crazy:

Archived