Ha Suk Jin 하석진

mrdimples

@mrdimples, 

I'm too busy to be posting on 2 threads as I'm looking after a very active 2 year old grand daughter. My daughter objects to my using either my mobile or tab in her presence. So I use use them while she's sleeping or taking her naps or during yhe weekends when I'm given a break.

Judging from the MC's comments about HSJ , the variety shows and CFs he's done, I'm sure he is popular in Korea. After I discover him in DS & 1%, I asked my Korean friends who love the older actors and they know and like him. 

In Dec when I visit Korea again, I'll be stalking him for sure. My Korean friends will help me check out his agency and hopefully track his activities. So far I was quite successful with a few actors. Which is why I reply to you here as I dont want others to think I that I am boastful.

1 thing for sure is I'll sent him a note informing him how WE in Soompi forum are crazy over him and we adore him especially as JI in 1% & wish him all the best in the near future!:blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

In Dec when I visit Korea again, I'll be stalking him for sure. My Korean friends will help me check out his agency and hopefully track his activities. So far I was quite successful with a few actors. Which is why I reply to you here as I dont want others to think I that I am boastful.

Naaah...that's not boastful at all but I understand your reservation. Anyway, it is good to post here instead because after all 1% is a drama thread. We have been blurring the line a bit about posting actor centric but non drama related stuff on it - something which I am sometimes guilty of :P

I am super impressed with your dedication, all the best to your stalking! I have a hard time finding out more about Ha Suk Jin. Or maybe because there's limited information that's in English. So I'm looking forward to any goodies you may get from your endeavor :D

This is a very busy period for me so I'm not sure if I can do much for this thread at the moment. Moreover, I opened this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that Ha Suk Jin's thread was archived and inactive for at least 2 years! He's someone who has more than 10 years of acting experience, been in more than 10 dramas and variety shows. Not to mention his acting skills are good. He should at least have an open thread even if it isn't very active. 

I make a very poor fangirl. I find it hard to follow actors. This is why I am waiting for someone to take over this thread as a threadkeeper. At the moment, there is none. If I don't have anyone stepping up soon, I'll see if I can take over temporarily. 

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

1 thing for sure is I'll sent him a note informing him how WE in Soompi forum are crazy over him and we adore him especially as JI in 1% & wish him all the best in the near future!

That will be so awesome! Thank you :) 

I don't know if we will get a reply but as long as there's a chance of him reading it, the purpose is met. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Naaah...that's not boastful at all but I understand your reservation. Anyway, it is good to post here instead because after all 1% is a drama thread. We have been blurring the line a bit about posting actor centric but non drama related stuff on it - something which I am sometimes guilty of :P

I am super impressed with your dedication, all the best to your stalking! I have a hard time finding out more about Ha Suk Jin. Or maybe because there's limited information that's in English. So I'm looking forward to any goodies you may get from your endeavor :D

This is a very busy period for me so I'm not sure if I can do much for this thread at the moment. Moreover, I opened this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that Ha Suk Jin's thread was archived and inactive for at least 2 years! He's someone who has more than 10 years of acting experience, been in more than 10 dramas and variety shows. Not to mention his acting skills are good. He should at least have an open thread even if it isn't very active. 

I make a very poor fangirl. I find it hard to follow actors. This is why I am waiting for someone to take over this thread as a threadkeeper. At the moment, there is none. If I don't have anyone stepping up soon, I'll see if I can take over temporarily. 

That will be so awesome! Thank you :) 

I don't know if we will get a reply but as long as there's a chance of him reading it, the purpose is met. 

I'm a Chinese like you. HSJ definitely looks like a Chinese as he has very pronounced double eyelids which is very rare among Koreans. It was mentioned somewhere about his eyelids. Anyway, I 1st noticed him in SHARK & then the "Problematic Men" which was highly publicised on my local TV, Chanel M. But I dont have the rime to watch it. i regretted not watching it as it was subbed on chanel M. Now that I want to watch it on Kshow online, they arent subbed. He's really a genious from the way he makes presentations. 

By the way, check out on youtube, Friends in Cebu 2 which is subbed. It really shows his lively character! My IT skill sucks as I dont know how to share links.:P

• Like 3

Hello chingus. I forgot to turn on following button here so I didn't see your latest posts. 

@gladys57 No, I don't see that as boastful. That's taking one for the team of ladies with the hots for HSJ. I wish you all the luck and to let him know that he's an amazing actor. 

I've read in a recent interview that he reads stuff about him online. Hopefully somebody from his agency has got wind of the craziness over at 1% Soompi thread and he can check it out. I guess he won't be put out by the pervy comments we've been making? :phew:

I do wish he and JSM could've starred in Godin Media's My Secret Romance. The story and character description is another one they could pull off. Godin seems to like working again with actors they've worked before.  But they've said that HSJ and JSMs schedules are full, so I guess that's still a good thing. Maybe a hot magazine spread with JSM after 1% would not be too much to ask. 

• Like 4

Thanks for opening thread! He reads his online views - if its positive he takes these as his rewards; if its negative - he takes these as he lessons for improvement. More than 10 years and he is a learned actor.  One of the best actors who even not recognize as others stays as humble, quiet and clean.  I tried looking for some bad issues about him - I can't.  

• Like 4

Great to see you here @anjelikaeyes13:D 

I opened this thread because I couldn't believe this gem of an actor has no active thread on soompi :( 

25 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I tried looking for some bad issues about him - I can't.

I have a hard time finding more information about this man.I had the impression that he's so 'unknown' until chingu @gladys57 told me otherwise. When I read his filmography, I was blown away. He did one if not two dramas a year and countless variety too. He's so hard working and yet in one interview, he said something along the lines that he should have worked harder when he was younger. 

I hope he will announce a new project soon. I don't think I can stand him being away from my screen for too long. I shall remember this year as a great year for my kdrama experience because I've discovered Ha Suk Jin. And he appeared in both of my top favorite shows - Drinking Solo and 1% of Anything. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Great to see you here @anjelikaeyes13:D 

I opened this thread because I couldn't believe this gem of an actor has no active thread on soompi :( 

I have a hard time finding more information about this man.I had the impression that he's so 'unknown' until chingu @gladys57 told me otherwise. When I read his filmography, I was blown away. He did one if not two dramas a year and countless variety too. He's so hard working and yet in one interview, he said something along the lines that he should have worked harder when he was younger. 

I hope he will announce a new project soon. I don't think I can stand him being away from my screen for too long. I shall remember this year as a great year for my kdrama experience because I've discovered Ha Suk Jin. And he appeared in both of my top favorite shows - Drinking Solo and 1% of Anything. 

....additional to my comment. I can't find any single bad thing that almost destroyed his carreer.  He made sure I think to make up for something without project.  He loves to travel too. :) Wee its good thing many is loving him. This is his time! 

• Like 4

Hello! I'm here again! 

So happy to see his SMILING FACE at the fan meeting looking absolutely GORGEOUS! 

Will be STALKING HIM in Seoul and the whole of Korea from the day I arrive on the 19 th Dec till I leave on the 5 Jan 2017.

As it is a relaxing free and easy visit, I hope to at least catch a glympse of him in 1 of the year end Awards show when he walks the red carpet!:glasses:

• Like 1

On 20/11/2016 at 11:32 PM, zae91 said:

Thank you dear @mrdimples ya I've watched it too :) they're so manly and really enjoyed the vacation, but I can't find the rest of it (the next episodes) in english...

Yes, this is the video I was talking about. It is part 2 but somehow part 1 is missing.

About reading our comments, I hope HSJ can get help from his buddy Lee Jae Yoon (1 of the guys on the video) to help him translate as he's very good in English having being brought up in Toronto. 

I will personally visit his agency to hand in my gift and leave a note informing him how much we love him internationally!:heart:

• Like 1