Ha Suk Jin 하석진

mrdimples

8 minutes ago, Janice Tay said:

hihi

is this the the thread on Radiant Office that   @jellybellymonster  and    @triplem  mentioned in the seokmin spazzland ?  or is there another one ?

Hello @Janice Tay, this is HSJ's actor thread. But you are very much welcome to spazz here, too.

Below is the link to drama thread. Please brace yourself. Or you know, do not.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/396271-upcoming-mbc-drama-2017-radiant-office-자체발광-오피스-go-ah-sung-ha-suk-jin/

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm such a fan (Crush) of his. Can't believe I didn't think about if he had his own thread. Just finished watching Radiant Office. It's really good because of him. Ratings weren't high, but it shouldn't measure the quality of the show. He is such a good actor, overlooked in my opinion. I hope he gets more leading roles in the future. He is very deserving,

• Like 3

8 hours ago, chdom said:

I'm such a fan (Crush) of his. Can't believe I didn't think about if he had his own thread. Just finished watching Radiant Office. It's really good because of him. Ratings weren't high, but it shouldn't measure the quality of the show. He is such a good actor, overlooked in my opinion. I hope he gets more leading roles in the future. He is very deserving,

Hello chingu, looks like I'm not the only one missing him.

This guy works a lot in a year. With DS2 being greenlit, and if they are keen on keeping the same cast, I think we are going to see him soon. If not DS2, then maybe a different drama. He sure looks really really good in a suit but I'd love to see him be cast in a drama where he only wears casual clothes. LOL. :tongue:

@chdom I think we're all crushing hard.  He's so good looking and smart with acting chops. :wub: 

1493744362.gif

LOL @ the IG update. Yes, HSJ. I'll buy the Zishen stuff you and Han Hyo Joo are hawking. Going to Seoul next week. 

He slimmed down at the start of RO and I think he got slimmer with the liveshooting. I hope the abs are still rock-hard. :wub: Some pics from the RO cast party. He's tall but getting slimmer really emphasized his long legs now. 

1493897727.jpg

1493897727_1.jpg

@gladys57 wasn't able to tag you on the RO thread, so congratulations on being a grandma a second time! 

• Like 3

Oppa is in Fukuoka!  Looks like he & I share the same taste - I love ramen. Ahh I can ship him with me now #delusionalfangirl

On 08/05/2017 at 5:54 PM, jellybellymonster said:

LOL @ the IG update. Yes, HSJ. I'll buy the Zishen stuff you and Han Hyo Joo are hawking. Going to Seoul next week. 

Enjoy chingu. I'm going in June. My sis & I are gonna hunt down some oppas :D. Wishful thinking of course.

@gladys57 Congrats to you & your family 

• 2 months later...

Last Week Update...

1700707 Ha Seokjin was shooting a photoshoot for Luxury Magazine

DEH2tuWUwAAbGFn.jpg

170708 Ha Seokjin did an interview (KBS Entertainment Weekly), so there might be an english sub as well.

DENoa1rU0AA3RcC.jpg

cr. IG riewjinn_s 

170709 Ha Seokjin reunion with 'Legendary Witches' actresses Han Hyejin and Kim Yoonseo 

DESIbm1UQAIFlkO.jpg

cr. IG jh_han (Han Hyejin's IG)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

170722 Botanical Hill (boh) Fansigning Event with Ha Seok Jin in Busan

GbEESpo.jpg

rZNqMyN.jpg

pYQKqJF.jpg

Spoiler

NxFOq8i.jpg

lrb4eDU.jpg

0LO83bV.jpg

the fansigning was held in Busan on the afternoon, Ha Seok Jin showed another affectionate charm to the fans who found him and shot a self - portrait together with a bright face. He made a video with countless fans who came directly to see him and uploaded them to his instagram.

cr. istyle24.com

----------------------

Ha Seok Jin for SINGLES MAGAZINE

fntPZHg.jpg

aOZCGyZ.jpg

Fashion magazine 'Singles' released a picture of Ha Seok Jin, who was selected as Korea's first male muse for 'LONGINES’ watch. According to the official, the photoshoot located in Paris, France, Ha Seok Jin was captivating with his charismatic visuals and emotions, overwhelming the atmosphere. His gentle manners and friendly attitudes attracted the attention of local female staff. His latest drama was "Radiant Office" on MBC which ended in May 2017.

cr. news1.kr &  xportsnews.com

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

[Entertainment Weekly / 2017.07.31] Here's his interview with english subtitle :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

HA SEOK JIN for DESK PLUS

201708040923448060025-2-96098.png

Desk Plus has selected actor Ha Seok Jin as a model.

An official of DeskPlus said, "We want to make DeskPlus more widely known to the public". 

cnews.co.kr

• Like 2

Thank you @Irish_law. I saw this EW clip but it didn't have English subtitles at the time.  I'm glad you posted it here. I've been hungry to find current updates on Ha Seok Jin LOL. I love his acting... he caught my eye years ago...I liked him in Unstoppable Marriage and my fave drama with him was Legendary Witches until 1% of Anything. It was cute that he got caught when the MC asked when his last relationship was, and he said 2 years, but there was a script and it said 6 years.  Hmmmmm, HSJ what is the real truth:D Oh what a tangle web we weave when first we practice to deceive.  LOL! I know not too many frequent here nowadays which is sad...would like to ask if anyone else noticed the drift off look SJ gave when the MC was describing what he looks for in a girl. We all pretty much have read about the cell phone bit...but when she began describing the physical aspects...he had a look in his eyes like he has someone already. :wub:Very suspicious kkkkk.  We all know he will never admit or tell if he was seeing someone which is OK.  I guess my delulu is still with his 1% of Anything costar JSM kekekeke. I saw her on Running Man. I guess she bought her first place (apartment) recently. The RM cast teased about her being on her own away from parents. :rolleyes: I know in a translated interview question (I'm sorry I don't know who posted it), SJ shared that his mom said to give marriage a try this year (2017).  Why would a mom say that unless he is involved with someone?  No parent would expect their child to marry when they don't even have a girlfriend yet.  Seems awfully suspicious. :ph34r: I'm probably just here with a couple of you. I would like to express my thanks for your updates too @Go Seung Ji I was excited to see SJ was working on some CFs.  I wish the best for him as he is such a sweetie and I would love for him to have all his dreams come true.

• Like 2

HSJ's IG update last week while shooting a vitamin advertisement

@sscllccrazy You’re welcome...haha most every girl in korea has thin wrist-arm to thin ankle-leg though, no wonder it's difficult to find one. I think his mom has been asking about marriage since early last year, first of all, he needs to lower his ideal type who seems like a miss universe kind of woman (brain, beauty, behavior) lol and he should find a girl who listen and understand him well, I think a quiet-demure-elegance woman will fit to him more, but this is just my own opinion based on his varshow and interviews.

• Like 1

1503035462580.jpg

1503035481117.jpg

Spoiler

1503035454277.jpg

1503035488785.jpg

Ha Seok Jin for ZISEN HOMME

Han Seok-jin is expressing young moods pictorials with various themes. "Zisen Homme" is definitely taking its place as a casual brand with variety of styles, including business look, travel and lifestyle look. Ha Seok Jin's photoshoot was taken in Paris, France to present a campaign with travel theme.  (Source : fashionbiz)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Irish_law said:

Ha Seok Jin for ZISEN HOMME

Han Seok-jin is expressing young moods pictorials with various themes. "Zisen Homme" is definitely taking its place as a casual brand with variety of styles, including business look, travel and lifestyle look. Ha Seok Jin's photoshoot was taken in Paris, France to present a campaign with travel theme.  (Source : fashionbiz)

Thank you @Irish_law for keeping up the current works for HSJ and posting them here.:blush: He mentioned in his interview that he went to Paris around May/June correct? It was partly for work so this was his photo shoot from spring. He looks so good:wub: I wonder if he has his next project? I've heard he doesn't like filming in the winter.:cry: Can't wait to see him on screen again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...