Ha Suk Jin 하석진

mrdimples

• mrdimples changed the title to Ha Suk Jin 하석진 is ❤️️ [Upcoming Drama 2018] Your House Helper 당신의 하우스헬퍼
  • 1 month later...

His cameo was seriously the best . He had so much screen time ! 

He even had a kiss! In someone’s imagination 

More clips here !

Spoiler

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

I wonder if his manager will follow him to the new agency . This is the his IG acc

He posted something about it here 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Ha Suk Jin 하석진 is ❤️️ [Current Drama: Your House Helper]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Ha Suk Jin 하석진 is ❤️️ [Completed Drama: Your House Helper]
  • 3 months later...

IDK if i am the only one suffering this....can't watch his (newer) drama after watching 1% of Something. Whether his hair is fringe or combed upwards, reminds me of Lee Jae In. Tried to watch this drama (House Helper) but don't know why just can't have the feel. :cold_sweat:Guess i love Lee Jae In too much! Btw, is this drama good/worth watching? 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Ha Suk Jin 하석진
  • 1 year later...

I just finished Childless Comfort where HSJ is the oldest son and plays a character that is a little similar to Lee Jae In.  I didn't like House Helper either.  I think he and female lead just didn't have chemistry. and I think it was more her fault.  

• 7 months later...

New Drama news! :).

HaSeokJin confirmed to lead webtoon adapted drama <#백수세끼> which depicts Jae-ho's growth in healing a series of job failures and parting pains with food. Ha acts the role of Kim Jae-ho who has been preparing for employment for two years and participating public examination.

• 7 months later...

RM Instagram Update  220530

RM : “First time in a long time with our [my] hyung-nims..

iLGIeAt.jpg

4uiql7P.jpg

Ha Seok Jin Instagram Update  220603

5R0BHOf.jpg

Spoiler

lRKMBBU.jpg

lzWNeSZ.jpg

See more pictures here :

• RM IG
  • Ha Seok Jin IG