Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

On 5/7/2020 at 6:24 PM, triplem said:

So looks like Baseball Girl gets official screen dates

@triplemClearly the drama gods heard you asking about this! :D

On 5/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, nrllee said:

EDIT - apparently LYY plays a paramedic?  The rest are firefighters?  Urgh...I prefer she end up with LJH than JooWon.  This is the movie that Yoo SeungHo turned down because of scheduling conflicts. JooWon took his spot.  She’s like the only woman in the cast so far...I will say it again for good measure. I wish she ends up with LJH and not JW. 

@nrllee With you on this one ;) I'm totally fine for her character not to have any romance, since it sounds like a film that emphasises heroism. But if they've got to have one, let's right the wrongs of TLW ^_^ 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, keyta said:

As i recall after Naked Fireman he donated his acting fee for this role to firefighter's charity.

@keyta Yeah, what an awesome gesture, well done him.

Speaking of causes, I see from the official page and Lee Kyu-hyung's instagram that people have been saying thanks to the healthcare workers of Korea. I'm sure the regulars on this thread have already seen this, but you never know which new-minted fan will come here, so... 

• Love 2

@triplem Ty for upd about Baseball Girl - cant wait :w00t:

10 hours ago, AC95 said:

Yeah, what an awesome gesture, well done him.

I didn't know about all his charity deeds before -

Also @AC95 Lee Joon hyuk and Lee Kyu Hyung both look so cute :wub:

• Love 1

@AC95 his hair ! SF days are here .

@keyta that twitter account had this . Haha how cute.  Looks like he’s going to be busy non-stop since he’s got to start shooting the movie after SF2

this handle also translated his MBC interview 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

If you gals are interested ..a subbed trailer of Baseball Girl. He is not featured though. Now I wonder if they can show the movie or any movie for that matter given new cases of Covid 19 going up again in SK

Spoiler

Lol...why am I still looking for MVs of them\

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Credit where it is due, that namjihyun_at instagram account is just a treasure trove :lol:

BTW, there was one clip where they were pressing him and NJH to comment on their chemistry and LJH deflected it by talking about NJH's talent :

Granted, damping it down like that might be seen as a missed opportunity to stir up fan excitement. But I think at the heart of it, he's trying to keep things professional, since this drama is meant to showcase his co-star's transition into 'genre' roles. So, props to him for acting like a good senior (in age, if not in length of career ;) ).

SF2, SF2... *whoop whoop noises* 

In the first season it looked like there was a very fun collegiate atmosphere on set, in between those difficult scenes. Really can't wait.

• Love 1

From the 'Firefighters' set.  Orange is my new.. well orange)) Can't wait. Pls don't die on me again... Or do it with style (like always) :P

UPD.

deleted first LJH photo coz -

• Insightful 1

@triplem @keyta Great stuff, thanks for all the latest - I watched the vlive and though it wasn't captioned, the fun dynamic came through. 

I'm afraid my contribution is rather modest :D

I stumbled upon some articles covering the press con. Director Choi Yoon-tae commented on casting and LJH also talked about how the film inspired him to be a better mentor.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/movies/view/2020/06/586847/ 

Fast and loose translation with help of Google and with reference to more than one article ~

Director Choi Yoon-tae spoke of casting Lee Joo-young and Lee Joo-hyuk. “These two actors were chosen by the roles rather than by me. I had concerns in casting Joo Soo-in [the lead character]. I was hoping for an actor whose image would be a stand out and not just be good at acting. The first actor I thought of was Lee Joo-young Lee..."

"... Before meeting him, I was worried that Lee Joon-hyuk would be too good-looking for the role in this movie. But when we met, his personality made me rethink my opinion and we wanted to work together.”

LJH on trying to be more inspirational:

"Some time ago a young actor asked me for advice. Without really thinking I began telling them stories about how difficult it was. The friend was a newcomer, and Because of 'Baseball Girl', I realised they wanted to hear a hopeful story. So I contacted them again to give support and say they 'could do it'. So with the movie. Coach Choi [LJH's character] had a hard time [in baseball], yet he was a good influence on someone. I wanted to have this positive effect too."

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @triplem for the twitter links and for the advice on the new site. The recent theme changes are hurting my eyes, lol 

There was a post in the SF2 forum about that funny interview with the cast, and LJH being a crybaby and not going out to 'play' with Cho Seung-woo :P I suppose part of that was fatigue from juggling other projects and the rest was the homebody talking :ph34r:

• Love 1

7a6a0e78865f43eda7b7d8f9b556712c.jpeg?s=

Hello dear @keyta & @AC95 chingus!

I am the new admin of your fav oppa's thread! So nice to meet you here! :lol:

I will try to post as much as I can about him & please continue showing your love & support for him ahead! 

Wow, an upcoming drama is always too good to handle! :D

See you, guys! :wub:

• Thanks 2

@triplem

Hope I'm not too late for you to see this (and I've bookmarked your twitter in case)... 

Damn, this is such a ******* gut punch. Triplem, you have been a warm, welcoming and constructive presence throughout my n00bdom. Never said it enough, but I appreciated all the times you tidied up threads, pointed people to resources, and posted cool material! Not to mention kept this niche thread going. Salute. 

Though I don't look much at other threads, it's clear you're much beloved across the forum and will be missed. A forum is only as good as the people who make it a safe and happy place, after all! 

Why, why... I don't know the details behind  a mass exodus of veterans, but lessons ought to be learnt here..

Anyway, do take care and detox from any sad experiences that have tainted this last chapter on the soompi forums. I wish you the very best and may run into you on twitter, though I'm not a big user of the platform. 

@gm4queen Thanks for taking over the thread and our little connoisseur circle. Sorry for the negativity and trust this will continue to be a fun place to share on LJH. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Behind the scenes pics of Lee Jun Hyuk from his upcoming drama Stranger 2

Ees9ZsvU0AAmTbv.jpg

Ees9auuUYAEHJiF.jpg

Spoiler

Ees9bsaUYAAgURV.jpg

Something extra... A sunshine on a cloudy day. He looks so hot, isn't he guys? :D

EettLBEVAAAcP9F.jpg

27 minutes ago, AC95 said:

@gm4queen Thanks for taking over the thread and our little connoisseur circle. Sorry for the negativity and trust this will continue to be a fun place to share on LJH. 

Thanks a lot for tagging me, chingu! I will try my best to bring back the happy air you had when @triplem chingu handled this thread! :wub: I hope you & @keyta will continue support him as you both do now.. :) Yeah, let's bring back the love! 

And dear @triplem chingu, I still don't believe you said that you are signing off from Soompi Forums! :unsure: I am pretty sure that we will meet again soon! :) Have a nice day, chingu! Can't wait to chat with you again..

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1