Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest ann_1

Hi everyone!

"When A Man's In Love" Song Seung-heon and Sin Se-kyeong's age gap doesn't make a difference

Source | 2013/03/18 | Permalink

photo292672.jpg

The first couple cut of Song Seung-heon and Sin Se-kyeong have been revealed.

MBC revealed pictures of rough and wild Han Tae-sang played by Song Seung-heon and lovely and provocative woman Seo Mi-do by Sin Se-kyeong on the 19th

Although dressed casually, Sin Se-kyeong manages to look beautiful still and the both of them have their thumbs up with smiles.

I Will Media claims, "The two create the best visual as a couple although it's their first time together".

Meanwhile, "When A Man's in Love" is a mellow drama about a man and a woman swept away in the hotness of love.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/when-a-man-s-in-love-song-seung-heon-and-sin-se-kyeong-s-age-gap-doesn-t-make-a-difference-53993.html

Guest MGYlove

Added new images for the upcoming Korean drama "When A Man's in Love"

fullsizephoto292941.jpg
Added new images for the upcoming Korean drama "When A Man's in Love" (2013)

Directed by Kim Sang-ho-I

Written by Kim In-yeong

Network : MBC

With Song Seung-heon, Sin Se-kyeong, Yeon Woo-jin, Chae Jeong-an, Kim Seong-oh, Lee Chang-hoon,...

Wed, Thu 21:55
Synopsis
a man who's in love with the dead boss's woman but falls in love with another young woman. Song Seung-heon is the trusty under-man and the one who is caught up in the whirlwind of love.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/04/03
photo292940.jpg
photo292939.jpg
cr:hancinema.net

What happen to his mustache for the drama?  I wish he would keep it on a bit longer because he looks really good and rugged! 
Thanks for all the lovely pics, ann_1.
Hope the drama will do well!

Guest ann_1

Hi, willenette,Epic. Hi everyone
I hope it will be a good series. Fighting! :x

Song Seoung-hun touches Shin Se-kyung on the head staring at ther with love.

2013/03/20

5393_1.jpg

Song Seoung-hun touches Shin Se-kyung on her head staring at her with love.
'When a man loves' opened the set on 20 Mar.
Especially Song touches Shin's hair staring at her with love. His eye express the feelings about her, which looks more romantic.
Song was casted as Hang Tae-sang who is a tough guy in the new wed-Thu drama on MBC. The character is lonely macho with sharpness and cold-headedness but very warm when he expresses his love about Seo Mido,Shin Se-kyung.
The producing company, I Will Media, said "Song studied about the charater and very passionate about the drama. The attitude will make the audience get the character."
Song said "The character, Han Tae-sang, is such a tough guy who is sentimental and romantic inside of him. That is a complex character. I'm very focused on the character and studying to attract the viewers into the drama."
Meanwhile 'When a man loves' will be broadcasted after finishing 'The 7th grade civil servant'. The first broadcasting will be on 9:55 pm, 3 Apr.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5393