Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Glad to see people are coming back and posting here again. SO sad about the nearly one thousand pages but now we are more determine right? Hehehehe....thanks for all the pictures!!!! The thread might have change but not our love for Song Seung Heon!!!! I love the Summer Scent caps!!!! **Go watch SUmmer Scent for like the 100000...times**

Guest virgo_star

hello everyone, i'm back...

this is my first post... YAY!

This letter carries the signature of:

1. The Song Seung Heun Official Soompi Fanclub

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=149371

2. The Fanatically Insanely Seung Heon (F. I. S. H) Club

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtop...st&p=1179383326

background info:

Thread Starter: w/e

First President: saranghaeoppa

Current President: dearmau

FISH Guardian: virgo_star and w/e

FISH Honorary Member:

1 daramji*

2 rubie

Countries Represented:

1 United States of America

2 Malaysia

3 Phillipines

4 Singapore

5 Vietnam

6 Canada

7 Thailand

8 United Kingdom

9 Hong Kong

10 Taiwan

11 Australia

12 China

13 Indonesia

[still updating**]

Members:

1.) SSH-FAN

2.) summer_scent

3.) w/e

4.) x_qt-1o04_X

5.) lavinia

6.) tribal_queen

7.) litogirl

8.) haEjEE

9.) DestinyxForever

10.) zien

11.) luv_ssh

12.) mRsYuNsUk012

13.) bOnGo

14.) suho1oo4

15.) virgo_star

16.) clride

17.) Ji Yehwon

18.) cappuccino_xbear

19.) cyberbee

20.) Cherry Blossoms

21.) smallming

22.) Lolitta

23.) g_i_g_i

24.) katherine*

25.) lpobluesky

26.) atlxsmiLez

27.) Miss Bouakham

28.) k a r e n *

29.) JOYCEFUL

30.) LiLVietBaBe457

31.) oliver

32.) natsuko

33.) epunx99

34.) zaah

35.) daramji* (FISH honorary member)

36.) >LiLsHiNhWaFrEaK<

37.) kmm

38.) coloured

39.) superstarr_mel

40.) The Blob

41.) ms spunky

42.) nur_dalilah

43.) anarkyst

44.) luckione

45.) won_

46.) lei22

47.) MANNEQUIN

48.) lovex3kpop

49) Jay's only love

50.) Takki_Aniki

51.) iamia

52.) sparkzy

53.) babysteph*

54.) spygirl

55.) lisathe

56.) AhnDannys_Gurl08

57.) this_kid

58.) saranghaedongwan

59.) K1MstErR

60.) dolcebaby

61.) dearmau

62.) white rose

63.) xjisoox

64.) alwayzujustme

65.) .:AsianRice:.

66.) Mrs.AnChilHyun

67.) linney

68.) Eunicemin

69.) The Blob

70.) mytutorfriend

71.) sunniegurl

72.) kanokkarnu

73.) mingyue_shulien

74.) caokathy

75.) torn.

76.) I AM ON SOOMPI

77.) lxz

78.) vicz

79.) epic

80.) llBLuEbEaR88

81.) leeleeX

82.) simpleandpink

83.) rainbowen

84.) uhohitzjiyoung

85.) gangsterio

86.) Butterfly

87.) wishbear

88.) itz_ginaaaa

89.) sugary_shinhwa

90.) Ordeux_Etienne

91.) yukie

92.) anonomous

93.) cutiepopcorn

94.) ~minwoo's_krn_angel~

95.) frenetic

96.) Cheka

97.) SIN_CL

98.) PRADA

99.) xV0iCED

100.) princessdala17

101.) mandyjly

102.) Sarang_Jeong

103.) nych

104.) naxareth

105.) virgo1415

106.) Charity

107.) mis2inkz

108.) maymay

109.) witch

110.) j0h2]

111.) chocoholic

112.) donano9

113.) adorablebubbles

114.) venusfly

115.) slipping_grip

116.) Incise Soul

117.) Lady M

118.) babostar*

119.) babypink3397

120.) got mE`

121.) *Sachiri*

122.) lizzy_han_703

123.) shwny

124.) ..B.L.A.C.K. S.K.Y..

125.) Wind

126.) dora

127.) Shai

128.) MsShelly

129.) bells_kormu

130.) jay_jay

131.) Tsai_Leely

132.) izzat

133.) dreamweaver

134.) divasweet_77

135.) sorry

136.) Essi

137.) 143637

138.) bOnGo

139.) MinwanLover

140.) popgirl

141.) joJo_622

142.) *nancie*

143.) insung fever

144.) gusty

145.) Kimchi^.^

146.)kRaZiExLaDiE

147.)truelotuslove

i'm so gald that we made the bday greetings with a list so now we can trace back all our members.. hopefully... has anyone heard from w/e????

who are we.... netizens only.... to comment someone's name given at birth??

today is his birthday.... please show some basic respect. <_<

have cyberspace etiquette!

ps.... "Bohk" is the wrong spelling anyway.

haha.. great retort and defence...

GiRLs!!..Let's make this thread more cheerful that before!!! and wish this thread reachs page 1000 before oppa come backs for us!!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

i met maymay in jakarta and find her most fascinating!!!

in fact, she's taking korean classes and hope fully we could have may may speaking korean soon...

pie-ching!!!

I was Takki_Aniki. ;)

hugs, you found us...

i'm so glad soompi is starting again...

soompi pei-ching!!

will post postcards from korea next week...

me home pc is so slow!

hehe.. here's a lil photo of moi

46723046_2019cc5ea4.jpg

hosted by: http://flickr.com

MOI & HUNKY OPPA!!!

MUACHS

IMPORTANT: does anyone know how to get back the fish and oppa clan siggy???

from HL

100807.jpg

i'm so gald that we made the bday greetings with a list so now we can trace back all our members.. hopefully... has anyone heard from w/e????

in fact, she's taking korean classes and hope fully we could have may may speaking korean soon...

pie-ching!!!

hugs, you found us...

soompi pei-ching!!

me home pc is so slow!

MOI & HUNKY OPPA!!!

MUACHS

IMPORTANT: does anyone know how to get back the fish and oppa clan siggy???

Hi virgo....

w/e changes her name to dudette now.....

you can c her post on the 1st page...

Wow!! you met maymay ....it's great...how's the meeting ?

it reminds me when we met up last year in BKK kekekeke...

Sorry I do not know how to retrieve fish clan...

New products of SSH...

1. Book

song-2.jpg

ソン・スンホン「ハル<一日>」写真集

A4版 96頁 

定価:3990円(←税込み表記に変更しました)

【三大特別企画】

★「ハル」本編&メイキングDVD付き(合計約40分)

★クリアファイル(A4 1枚)付き

★フォトカード(B5 3枚)付き

2005年10月31日出荷予定

ISBN4-04-894567-X

C:TEAM ENTERTAINMENT/Curious Entertainment Inc

song-c.jpg

song-d-2.jpg

order here ..

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=1443475

2.Calender...2006

http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/hang-ryu/Song_S...Heon/index.html

About SSH New Product : Calender

902.jpg

order here..

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=1443902

Guest virgo_star

Hi virgo....

w/e changes her name to dudette now.....

you can c her post on the 1st page...

Sorry I do not know how to retrieve fish clan...

yeah, i actually missed out seeing that sincei can't really register all caps...

yo w/e... i mean x-dudette... that's a tough name to deal with...

kmm, yeah, i met maymay and it was really warm and fun...

she had like everything oppa's... you name it, she's got it...

very very impressed... and it just really reminds me of you...

oh by the way, someone made a slip that you may go to corea *cough. cough*

is that true???? you lucky gal!!!! pls tell us about it okie?

just recently, airasia launch a direct route from KL to Chiang Mai...

so now i can visit you once i've got enough savings okie...

and you can come visit me too!!! YAY!

hugs and hugs....

postcards from korea:

200510090013_00.jpg

Incheon¡¯s Chinatown is crowded with tourists as it celebrates the 100th anniversary of the popular dish black noodles -- noodles with black bean sauce -- on Sunday.

200510090008_00.jpg

Samsung Electronics on Sunday unveiled a 15.9 mm thin slim slide phone that fits into a shirt pocket without dragging it down to the waist. The SPH-V8400 boasts a ¡°flying mode¡± function, automatically turning itself off on board airplanes. It features nearly all cutting-edge technologies, including MP3 player, 1.3-megapixel digital camera, electronic dictionary, USB disk, file viewer, and voice dialing and photo editing functions. Samsung will showcase the phone at the 2005 Korea Electronics Show that starts Tuesday.

---> may may also has a samsung phone and camera just like kmm!!!

200510090007_00.jpg

Japanese tourists ponder which movie to watch at the Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) in Nampo-dong, Busan, on Sunday.

200510070007_00.jpg

Hong Kong movie star Jackie Chan and Korean actress Kim Hee-seon greets fans on Friday at the 10th Pusan International Film Festival, which started the day before at the port city. Two actors starred in the box-office success ¡°The Myth.¡±

200510060007_00.jpg

Children in traditional Korean costume or hanbok look at rice cakes during an event themed on the traditional cuisine of the Royal Court and scholar classes of the Chosun period (1392 - 1910) held at Unhyeon-gung Palace on Thursday morning./Yonhap

---> yum, yum!!

200510050008_00.jpg

A Korean company introduces mini negative-ion humidifiers at the 2005 International Clean Air Tech expo held at COEX in Samsung-dong, Seoul on Wednesday./Yonhap

200510050007_00.jpg

Miss Asia runner-up Hong In-young (left) of Korea poses with winner Kitty Wang (center) and second runner-up Anna Zhai of China at the Miss Asia Pageant 2005 in Hong Kong on Tuesday./Yonhap

200510050001_00.jpg

Members of Hansaem.com and the Korean Language Society hand out free t-shirts with Korean script in exchange for t-shirts with English inscription, ahead of Hangul Day celebrating 559 years of the Korean alphabet on Oct. 9, in the fountain plaza of Seoul's Sejong Center for the Performing Arts on Tuesday.

Alternative Schools Grow Ever More Attractive

An increasing number of people fed up with the standardized education provided by Korea¡¯s public schools are turning to alternative education, licensed or otherwise, which has been proliferating since the mid-1990s. Following explosive growth since 2000, there are now more than 100 alternative schools across the nation.

Prof. Cho Han Hye-jeong of Yonsei University is also the principal of Sungmisan School. ¡°It is natural that a growing number of people who have had enough of the existing entrance exam-oriented school system are coming to think. ¡®I¡¯d like to spare my children such an education,¡¯¡± she says. That has meant an end to the prejudice that alternative schools are for misfits and trouble-makers. More and more ordinary students, including the academically gifted, go to alternative schools to pursue an education that values their individuality. Competition for some of the most popular alternative schools is fierce, with as many as five applicants for every place. No longer are alternative schools a place where a handful of education-conscious parents send their children. Highly educated and professional parents lead the trend, and the children of academics, teachers, doctors, lawyers and entrepreneurs now make up a substantial proportion of pupils at alternative schools. Prof. Lee Tae-woo of Yeungnam University suggested to his daughter Jingyu, 16, she switch to an alternative school. ¡°I¡¯ve always wondered if children are happy within the boundaries of formal education,¡± he says. ¡°If children get a standardized education like battery chickens, they can¡¯t develop their own personalities and thus make themselves unhappy.¡± Supreme Court Justice Kim Young-ran and lawyer Kang Ji-won also sent their daughters to alternative school. ¡°We got an intellectual education in the formal education system, but I¡¯m often skeptical if the education enriched our lives,¡± Kang says. As the number of alternative schools has mushroomed, legislators earlier this year passed a bill aimed to absorb the alternative programs into the framework of the formal education system. When a related executive decree goes into force next year, the number of state-approved schools, currently at 25, is expected to rise sharply. Dr. Chung Yeon-sun of the Seoul Alternative Learning Community Network says, ¡°Given the current situation, where public education has been degraded to a system incapable of bringing any intellectual or emotional stimulus to students, we should expand and diversify alternative education programs so they can in turn change our public education.¡±

(englishnews@chosun.com )

College Education Linked to Divorce

The more educated the couple, the more likely they are to divorce, court statistics suggest. Couples who have been together for over a decade appear most prone to experience marriage breakdown. A report by the Seoul Family Court submitted to the National Assembly¡¯s Legislation and Judiciary Committee show that couples with college degrees make up 23.5 percent of couples who went to a first divorce hearing and discovery in 2004. They numbered 671 of the total 2,860. Next were 605 couples who completed high school, making up 21.1 percent, and 286 couples where the husband was a college graduate but the wife a high-school graduate, making up 10 percent. But the 143 couples with only an elementary education accounted for no more than 5 percent. By length of union, couples married for between 10 and 20 years filed for the greatest number of divorce suits with 830, making up 29 percent. Those married for more than 20 years came second with 20.6 percent, and the recently married ? less than three years ? followed with 20.2 percent. By cause, by far the most or 57.2 percent -- 1,635 couples -- cited maltreatment from their spouse, followed by 630 couples or 22 percent citing adultery and 195 or 6.8 percent citing failure to fulfill duty of cohabitation or family support.

Schools Could See Two Five-Day Weeks a Month

Korea¡¯s schools are tipped to close two Saturdays a month from next March, up from the current one Saturday a month, and the Ministry of Education will decide in November whether to operate five days every week. The five-day week is to be established across all sectors by 2007. A high-ranking ministry official said Wednesday it was ¡°highly likely¡± all schools would see two five-day weeks a month next year. The ministry will hold a public hearing on the five-day week for schools this month before making its final decision. Some 290 schools nationwide already close two Saturdays a month on a trial basis.

Gaya International Festival of Culture

Autumn is a bountiful season for regional festivals in Korea, and one city in Korea's southeast is making an early start. The city is Gimhae, and at the center of attraction is ancient culture. In 42 A.D. King Suro founded the Garak Kingdom, part of the six Gaya Nations famous for their rich cultural heritage. The first Gaya International Festival of Culture is underway in what is now Gimhae in southeastern Korea. The 17-day event took the regional government two years to prepare. Last Friday, a concert and lighting displays near King Suro's tomb marked the start of the festival, which will see displays of modern and traditional art, while groups from several countries including India and Mongolia are here to dazzle the crowds with their traditional performing arts. The ancient capital of the Garak Kingdom is still a novice when it comes to showing off its regional charm to the world. But locals say the festival is a start.

Arirang News

All Eyes on Jeon Ji-hyun's Unfinished 'Daisy'

200510070020_00.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyun may soon stroll down the red carpet at one of the big three international film festivals, as organizers in Berlin, Cannes and Venice are said to be keeping a close eye on Wai Keung Lau¡¯s yet-to-be-finished film ¡°Daisy¡±, which stars Jeon alongside fellow Koreans Jung Woo-sung and Lee Sung-jae. The movie is produced by iFilm. Many influential industry people are in Korea to attend the 10th Pusan International Film Festival, which started Thursday, and many of them are asking if there is a chance of a sneak preview of ¡°Daisy.¡± Venice festival director Marco Muller and Berlin festival director Dieter Kosslick will both come to a promotional event for the film at the Chosun Hotel in Busan on Saturday. A number of Cannes programmers will attend as well. According to lingering rumors, they are particularly interested in Jeon, whose popularity practically makes any movie she stars in a guaranteed box-office hit. Titled ¡°A Night With Daisy¡±, the event is designed for people in the domestic and foreign film industry and will show snippets from the movie, which is in post-production. The stars of the movie and the director will be at the event to talk to the press. ¡°Daisy¡± is scheduled for simultaneous release in eight Asian countries, including Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in late January. Hong Kong director Lau, best known for his ¡°Infernal Affairs¡± series, in ¡°Daisy¡± depicts the confrontation between a cop and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. Jung plays the killer, Lee the cop who chases him. Jeon, of course, is the tragic heroine loved by both men.

(englishnews@chosun.com)

Seoul European Film Fest to Showcase Prizewinners

The Sixth Seoul European Film Festival-Mega Film Festival will be bring prize-winning films from a diverse continent to Megabox in COEX in Samseong-dong, Seoul from Oct. 26 to 30, with a little bit of controversy thrown in for good measure. The opening film is ¡°Time to Leave¡± by François Ozon, which tells a lyrical story of a young man diagnosed with untreatable cancer, who has his own way of dealing with the discovery that he has only three months to live. It was also shown in the ¡°Un certain regard¡± category at this year¡¯s Cannes Film Festival. A total of 28 movies from 10 countries will be screened, and a special session dedicated to a master film director has been prepared as a surprise. The lineup includes prizewinners from the world¡¯s top film festivals. ¡°The Child¡± directed by Belgians Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne, which won this year¡¯s Palme d'Or at Cannes; ¡°Hidden¡± by Austrian director Michael Haneke, winner of the Best Director Award in Cannes; German Marc Rothemund¡¯s "Sophie Scholl -- The Final Days¡±, winner of a Silver Bear for best director and the Silver Bear for best actress in Berlin; and English Mike Leigh¡¯s "Vera Drake", winner of the Golden Lion for best film and best actress at last year¡¯s Venice International Film Festival. Midnight screening sessions will feature two films that shocked audiences and divided critics with their graphic depiction of sexuality -- Michael Winterbottom¡¯s ¡°Nine Songs¡± and Tinto Brass¡¯s ¡°Fallo¡±.

Kim Yun-jin¡¯s Star Rising on U.S. Network TV

200510060029_00.jpg

Korean actress Kim Yun-jin¡¯s popularity in the U.S. is growing after her part in ABC's "Lost" became bigger in recent weeks. On Wednesday (local time), Kim made an appearance on the popular Los Angeles area Fox network morning show ¡°Good Day LA". The actress took part in the live broadcast for some 30 minutes, discussing everything from her role in "Shiri", which made her a star, to her current project "Diary of June". It is a measure of Kim¡¯s popularity that the previous day¡¯s guest had been Cameron Diaz. After filming scenes from "Diary of June" at Macarthur Park in LA's Koreatown, Kim was approached for her autograph by American crew ? further indication that she has the potential to become an international star. The film, which opens on Dec. 1, follows a detective trying to unravel the mysteries of a diary chronicling a series of murders that have not yet been committed.

Korean Mobile Phone Diverts Deadly Bullet

A Korean-made mobile phone has performed a trick folklore traditionally reserves for the Bible, saving the life of an Englishman by absorbing the bullet that was meant for him. The BBC News and daily tabloid The Sun on Tuesday reported Darren Prior (23), the manager of a jewelry shop in West Sussex, was shot by an armed robber but survived as the bullet hit the cell phone in his breast pocket. The reports said a masked armed robber broke into the store, took the jewelry and ran away. With Prior in hot pursuit, the man turned back and shot him twice. One bullet missed and the other killed the phone. The projectile lodged in the battery of the LG model. Prior said he felt the shot drilling into his chest. He thought he would find himself bleeding but was baffled to find a clean hole on his shirt. LG Electronics is so pleased with the PR coup that it has decided to give Prior its latest third-generation mobile phone along with another home appliance of his choice such as a plasma display panel (PDP) TV or washing machine. The company said Prior would also be invited to launches of new LG products.

---> lucky lucky guy!!

c: http://english.chosun.com/

Hehehehe yea...this is w/e. I know my new name is nothing like the old one but sicne the whole site changed why not my username right? HEhehehe...welcome back everyone!!!!!

pie-ching!!!

hugs, you found us...

soompi pei-ching!!

me home pc is so slow!

hehe.. here's a lil photo of moi

46723046_2019cc5ea4.jpg

MOI & HUNKY OPPA!!!

MUACHS

kyaaa!! you'v back virgo_star!! :lol: welcome back..welcome back...

virgo_star, you made me feel ambarressing, i'm still a new beginner OK??... :P but, thanks for your wish, I hope I can speak Korean fluently soon..kekekek... :lol:

btw, virgo_star, 2day I'll send you our photos in Jakarta by email...:)

from HL

yeah, i actually missed out seeing that sincei can't really register all caps...

yo w/e... i mean x-dudette... that's a tough name to deal with...

kmm, yeah, i met maymay and it was really warm and fun...

she had like everything oppa's... you name it, she's got it...

very very impressed... and it just really reminds me of you...

oh by the way, someone made a slip that you may go to corea *cough. cough*

is that true???? you lucky gal!!!! pls tell us about it okie?

just recently, airasia launch a direct route from KL to Chiang Mai...

so now i can visit you once i've got enough savings okie...

and you can come visit me too!!! YAY!

hugs and hugs....

yes kmm, virgo_star and I met up in Jakarta...soooo greaatt and fun!!

she also had like everything oppa's..., can't imagine how's jealous her husband is..kekekekk... (joke :P)

yeah v_star told me that u both had met up in BKK. seem that you both had a nice meeting. :)

she also told me everything about you & 'your experiences'.. waahh so envy you kmm B)

Guest dearmau

hi ladies :P nice to see all of you here again!!

this is my first post @ the soompi forum 2nd edition :lol::lol::lol:

i notice there is no more clan here, well...let's start a new one....

SSH Clan

First President: saranghaeoppa

Current President: dearmau

FISH Guardian: virgo_star & x dudette

Member:

1) dearmau (Singapore)

2) virgo_star (Malaysia???<--- virgo pls clarify hehehe)

3) xia (Singapore)

4) kmm (Thailand)

5) x dudette (?)

6) maymay (Indonesia)

7) naxareth (?)

8) takki aniki (?)

9) popgirl (philipines)

10) wendy (singapore)

11) chiechay (philipines)

12) omma (philipines)

13) Missy-J (australia)

14) hanshinbi (malaysia)

Countries Represented:

1) Singapore

2) Malaysia

3) USA

4) Thailand

5) Indonesia

6) Philipines

7) Australia

please PM me if you want to join the clan :D

anyway i already PM the moderator about the Clan Thread, hope we can get it back :rolleyes:

yes kmm, virgo_star and I met up in Jakarta...soooo greaatt and fun!!

she also had like everything oppa's..., can't imagine how's jealous her husband is..kekekekk... (joke :P)

yeah v_star told me that u both had met up in BKK. seem that you both had a nice meeting. :)

she also told me everything about you & 'your experiences'.. waahh so envy you kmm B)

Wow!!! you had a good time together I wish I could join you gals there kekeke...

Yeah it's really nice when we met up last year but it's only short time

cuz virgo stayed only one night in BKK........

Hahaha so now you know all about my secret...and i wish to have that

great experience again ....eyes to eyes ,face to face and only few people there hahaha ...

from shplanet

ssh04.gif

waaah thank you onnie kmm ;)

coz i see this thread running so slow, i try to repost oppa's pics...:(

btw, where's ev'body?????? :ph34r:

Your are most welcome..

but I don't have much time for sharing

these days till the end of this month..

Umm I do not know where our sisters are

but i know that xia is having the exam now

till 13 this month...