Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest goldyfish

happy birthday seung hun(bok) oppa! stay handsome, healthy and happy always! yeah, he was my first korean fave too, from the autumn drama. keep on supporting him! :P:)

OMG ! SSH was my FiRST korean love ^_^ when i saw him i was like .. O.O who is that damn fine man on my tv screen!? i want to join in his .. ums .. club is it ?

by NAXARETH

naza13tc.jpg

naza25ov.jpg

by DREAMWEAVER

dreamweaver2bm.jpg

by SIN_CL

sincl9rg.jpg

ODI

odi1uu.jpg

ORDEUX ETIENNE

ordeux0tv.jpg

by w/e

kim3cl.jpg

(why it's still be in the same box eventhough i post a new one..?)

I'd like to reflect on this gorgeous and gentle actor who deserves all the love and support from his fans everywhere. Saw his earliest dramas "Three Men and Three Women" and "You and I", though young, he showed his potential acting talent which earned him the adoration of his fans to this day ! :D He has never faltered even in the most unfavourable circumstances late last year. We will always be there for him ! :D

• Like 1

Guest naxareth

aaaahh. wallies. :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEONG HEON OPPA!!!!

hope he has a great day today. :D

and hi again to all SSH lovers. fresh new start! :)

Hi SSH fans at soompi! :D

CHARITY here..gosh it's so hard to regiter using my old username... :unsure:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our honey SEUNG HEON!!

:D

Wishing you good health and more blessings to come!! ..patiently waiting for your return come November 2006!

:)

HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS W/E!!!! GOSH SO SAD WE HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, I MEAN THE NEARLY 1000 PAGES AND WONDERFUL PICTURES. BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE AT LEAST WE DIDNT LOOSE THIS WHOLE WEBSITE RIGHT? WELLS, WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SONG SEUNG HEON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

ahhh, i really dunno how should i feel! we almost reach 1000 pages!!! :( anyway i think our case is ok compared to Rain and Kwon Sang woo and LBH threads, their one over 2000 pages n all gone. this kinda remind me of when SHT is down and rebuilt. anyway anyway, today's oppa's birthday and i should feel happy.

happy birthday oppa!!!~

Song Seung Bohk... Is a horrible name.

who are we.... netizens only.... to comment someone's name given at birth??

today is his birthday.... please show some basic respect. <_<

have cyberspace etiquette!

ps.... "Bohk" is the wrong spelling anyway.

diary233.jpg

May I have one please?? :lol:

shbd1005.jpg

Guest hytesbury

Hello Song family!

Its a pity we have to start afresh, but we will keep it going...

No wonder i couldn't sign in last few days... so duh!!

Hi kmm, popgirl, wendy, xia!

So happy to see that the love and support for SSH is still so strong after all ! :P But then again, he is a guy who commands such loyalty from his fans. We miss him so...till Nov. 2006 !!! :D

Hytes...you changed your nick here ??? Hehehe...starting afresh for Seong Hun again !

Waahh finally I can post my comments here!!! since I couldn't post my greeting birthday for oppa yesterday due to unvalidated yet (WAEYO??..MOLLAYO.....hiks..hiks.)

ssh.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG SEUNG HEON OPPA!!..

MAY ALL YOU DREAMS COME TRUE AND WISH YOU COME BACK HEALHTY. AND ALWAYS BE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE WORLD!!

SarangHaeYoooo!!!!! :wub::wub:

GiRLs!!..Let's make this thread more cheerful that before!!! and wish this thread reachs page 1000 before oppa come backs for us!!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!