Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest rainme4ever

hahaha! we all want to be his mic. i can imagine like 20 mic stands on stage and he has to go through every one of them during the performance hahahaha.

its getting so clooseee! i'm so excited =]

with so many mic waiting in line for Hwanhee, I rather be the device he wears on his backwaist and the ear piece that go to his ear....lol......he can only wear one at a time......and I get close encounter! :P

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fttsluva

hahaaaa...It looks like everybody going nuts over Hwanhee... at least I'm not alone drooling and spazzing on him...**remembering his MIC_STAND performance*** :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..welcome to "HWANHEE NUTS CLUB" :wacko::wacko: ...hahahaaaa

kayla : thanks for the gif...phew!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I haven't recovered from the "MIC STAND" things...geeezzz... I'm feeling overdosed already...just imagine ...the COMEBACK... :w00t::w00t: ..dunno whether I can survive or not... :blush: :blush:

yumi: We all are in love with him!!! I know how it feels... *wink**wink*

***waves to everyone***

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO...

Am i welcome to join this Hwanhee Nut Club too,

i definetly am nuts when it comes to him. :D

Guest maisara

Man you guys are too fast. I did not even have the time to post on page 149. *sobs*

Hahaha, of course. When you love someone, that's what you have to do. Find the best spot for him. LOL. ButthebestplacewouldactuallybeinhisbedIwanttomovethere. XDDD

phew! sorry gals i was absent yesterday! and im missing HwanHee so much! :sweatingbullets:

oh gosh, Sheryl... dont get me started! :sweatingbullets: iwanttobeinhisbedtoo!!! :w00t: who doesnt anyway? now u make me imagine that i was the girl in the Like A Man MV! :sweatingbullets::lol:

p/s sheryl... u want to jump into his apartment huh? dont forget to bring me along k??? :lol:

^It's getting closer. Ahhh.. Can't wait!!! We'll all go crazy about HwanHee next Friday!!

I want to be his mic on that day ahaha, huh mai? XD

ggrrr...... :crazy: okay then, u'll be the MIC and i'll be the STAND!!! how is it, then??? :P:lol:

countdown continue... 6 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! YEY!

Guest rainme4ever

Fttsluva...of course you are welcome to be a part of Hwanhee Nut Club too...the more the merrier.....but u have to stand in line to be the mic stand, u dont mind, do u? LOL

*wave*

Guest maisara

Am i welcome to join this Hwanhee Nut Club too,

i definetly am nuts when it comes to him. :D

haha! of coz ure welcome to the CLUB, fttsluva!!! if u dont mind being nuts, this is the place to be! :lol:

pauline, thanks for the latest pics of our man! OMG! look at him...... sooo gorgeous! :sweatingbullets:

hello yumi! ^waves^

Guest Kimmie

Mai I absolutely love your avatar. Haha. I kinda noticed my avatar died and that it's not appearing at all anymore. o.o I so need a new HwanHee bset LOL.

I want more unseen HwanHee pictures. =O

OMG. Haha. I watched YSMM today. Yes I know I'm late =_= But I really loved how HwanHee's shirt was half unbuttoned, it's like so hot. o.o He must like shirts like that, cause I've noticed it's the not the first time he wears low unbuttoned shirts ahah. He's doing on purpose to tempt us.

And Kim YunJin from LOST was in the episode as well. o.o I was like, 'That's why she was so familiar' XD

Queen of page 151. 8D

Guest blessed

HAHA yup! hwanhee likes to tempt us!

although it doesnt take much for me to be losing gallons of water due to EXCESSIVE DROOLING.

& i completely agree.. he looks SO HOT with his shirt half unbuttoned! he looked really cute in that YSMM episode too! SO CUTE! but sexy.

Guest rainme4ever

Haha....Ladies, wait till you see the most recent Jun 23 MBC Musiccore Summer Special that shows Hwan Hee and Brian recording for their album. HwanHee said Brian has weird habits, Brian needs to take off his shirt and he cant sing when he is full........

HwanHee is of course, as handsome and as sexy he usually is and more.........

I wish I know how to make caps........cos this is what I have been doing, drooling and bleeding all night.....Guess we have to wait till Kayla comes back to post the video for you ladies.

I know, I know.....I am such a tease.......and I am sorry........*dont hate me* :P

Mai *wave*

Blessed......Hwan Hee loves to tease us with his 3 undone buttons.....He knew what we want (& more) :w00t:

Guest ayadaokin

5 more days!!

im SO excited! i wonder what songs they will perform; and i wonder if they will tell us the album name

oh and does anyone know the EXACT release date yet, for sure? i'm still lost in that topic, then again i'm always lost :rolleyes:

.:niko

Guest maisara

Mai I absolutely love your avatar. Haha. I kinda noticed my avatar died and that it's not appearing at all anymore. o.o I so need a new HwanHee bset LOL.

Queen of page 151. 8D

haaay Sheryl, how i wish he could smile at me that way! ***fainting*** :sweatingbullets:

i havent watch that YSMM clip yet, but how can i forget the scaps of the show... his 3 undone buttons... now i can be the buttons huh? :lol:

cant wait for ur new HwanHee bset, Sheryl! im sure its gonna be HOOTTT!!! :w00t:

currently i fill my days with his past LL and XMan appearances! :sweatingbullets:

btw do u remember one of the XMan show (Romance Dangyunhaji) when Lee Ji Hyun v/s HwanHee segment?

if i were Lee Ji Hyun i'll definetely melting, HwanHee was so romantic that time, im speechless :wub:

Yumi, aaahhh, ure such a teaser, bad bad! :lol: Kayla, come back soon na! :lol:

Guest cheka

Haha....Ladies, wait till you see the most recent Jun 23 MBC Musiccore Summer Special that shows Hwan Hee and Brian recording for their album. HwanHee said Brian has weird habits, Brian needs to take off his shirt and he cant sing when he is full........

HwanHee is of course, as handsome and as sexy he usually is and more.........

I like the way the 2 of them muck around with each other. They looked so relaxed and enjoying what they are doing or maybe they know the camera is rolling ....... :blush: HwanHee is so darn hot!!!

5 more days!!

im SO excited! i wonder what songs they will perform; and i wonder if they will tell us the album name

oh and does anyone know the EXACT release date yet, for sure? i'm still lost in that topic, then again i'm always lost :rolleyes:

.:niko

I have no idea of the album release date either. There is no mention of that, not that I know of. Only that they will make their first appearance in YDH Loveletter on Friday. I wonder if they have already recorded the show. Usually they would have pics of the recording. Anyway, I love the way they are releasing teasers like the YSMM, Happy Sunday Are U Ready, Preview of recording work and Star papparazzi to hype up the anticipation and anxiety ....... ! My excitement is definitely building up!!! :w00t:

Guest maisara

here is some of the scaps from Star Paparazzi video (all scaps credit to milchtee from FTTS Soompi Thread) :)

hh3fh6.jpg

hh2np6.jpg

hh1vr6.jpg

hh4cq1.jpg

for more scaps, just visit FTTS Soompi Thread :) eventhough just seeing the scaps, i can feel the excitement already!

really cant wait for their comeback!!! yey!

Guest maisara

Omo! Look at those lips ........ the way they move when he speaks ...... I couldn't help staring at them! :wub:

:lol: thats what i thought too when i first saw the scaps, Cheka! that lepz is just soo kissable! :blush:

i dont know if i can sleep tonite... **thinking abt the lepz**

OMO! HwanHee, look what uve done to us here??? :P

OMO...OMO...thanks for the pics Mai...the LIPS...THE KISSABLE LIPS!! phew!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I thought I want to take a peek at this thread...look at what you have done... I'll be joining you..its gonna be one of those sleepless nite...thinking, drooling and spazzing again on hwanhee...(but I'm loving every moment of it..he hee..)

cheka: I've been staring at the pics like 5 min already..he hee...can't help it... **quickly save before I faint**

**waves to everyone***

5 more days to go!!! yippee...I'm so excited!!

Guest Kimmie

Ahh, new HwanHee pictures. He looks so adorable on those. Haha. Close view of his face with the camera, those are the best pictures. XD I haven't seen that, now I wanna watch =O Thanks for sharing! =D

Haha Mai, now you want to be his buttons? I'll be something else... 8D But I'll keep it a secret. LOL

Guest kdramanut

:lol: I'm giddy just thinking about all the new videos and pics that we'll be seeing on this thread. :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Can't wait 'til Friday!!!

Guest rainme4ever

cheka, mai, ujiyus1.....am I right or what? isnt Hwan Hee so hot and sexy in those caps? at one time his lip is actually a heart shape *drool* :D

and the way Brian and him play around each other, it is so good to see. Brian, as usual, imitate Hwanhee a bit, HwanHee ran out when he heard the noise, and when he see Brian, he protested. I guess, cant understand what they say but the body language suggests that. *think about body language* ;)

one more titbit, they cant record in the same room together cos they will start laughing when their eyes meet. so all these years, they record their portion individually....(did i mention this already? sorry if I did)

and to those still wondering when album will be release: Latest news I heard, Album due to be out 6/29......i hope that is true...even if that is true, it will take me another few weeks to get it anyway.....*tapping fingers on table*

Guest lovegoodfood

Halo all sistas!!!!!

Hwanhee looks great......... ya......his lips are to die for.......looks glossily red ........as if he apply lipstick.........

Guest ayadaokin

i just watched the star paparazzi clip. very funny/cute! hahaha. i loved brian's impression of hwanhee's part when they messed up while singing.

i cant wait for their album, i really really like the song that they were singing!

"you are my angel" :D I KNOW I AM HWANHEE. I KNOW. im so glad he chose not to hide his feelings anymore but even to put it in song :w00t: ah the things he would do for me LOL

thats probably gonna be my favorite song on the album.

Archived