Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

btw i saw already My Angel MV, but sad to say i don't like it because hwanhee and brian was not featured in their latest MV. SIGHHHH... i've been waiting for their latest MV and suddenly i was disappointed with it because hwanhee was not there. :(:tears: i really want hwanhee on this MV. HWANHEEEEEEEE WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU????!!! ok i stop my overdramatic reaction now. sorry for that ladies i'm being emotional(coz i'm so disappointed with the mv).hehehe sorry again.

*fe*

What....what do you mean our hwanhee is not in the MV??? I can't believe this!!! Oh no!!! :tears::tears: I want to see him in the MV....aaaahhhhh .. :(:( .. this is so frustrating eventhough I haven't seen the MV yet.. **flashback of hwanhee in like a man MV** phew!! he's so HOT and SEXY in like a man MV... :w00t::w00t:

hi mai...I see you down there!!!

**waves to Hwanhee's Angel Family members**

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maisara

Awwwwww...thank you. I've missed reading your spazzing too. HEHE. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I kept thinking about FTTS and their comeback. I'm part of your routine? How I feel so special. HAHA. The more you spazz the more goodies I will provide you. HEHE =)

If all fails. If you can't for some reason download from there. You can check Soompi's "Happy Sunday: Are You Ready" thread. There are members in the threads who uploads the full show too. Or you can go to the resource section and check out the "non-cb threads". goodnight Mai<3

haha, im craving for more goodies now, Kayla! :lol: yep... spazzing with you is one of my day routine, dear :)

thanks for the info above ^^^ i'll try that one... i really want to see HwanHee in that blue hood... aaaahh...

Fe, im downloading My Angel MV now. but really HwanHee and Brian is not in the MV??? i'm so sad :tears: ive been waiting for both of them to be featured in their new MV :tears:

EDIT :- im done watching it, yeah HwanHee and Brian is not in the My Angel MV... aaahhhhh im soo dissapointed!!! :tears: :tears:

Yumi, Uji **waves**

Guest atreyu112

cheka, eventhough ur share is getting smaller, but hwanhee's wing is getting bigger and so does his love for you..

babes, where did u guys seen that MV? i want to see it too.. pls share with me, hwanhee's angels? pls..pls..

babes, where did u guys seen that MV? i want to see it too.. pls share with me, hwanhee's angels? pls..pls..

hi diha dear! just in case you can't d/l from the link that mai had posted. try to watch this streaming video in fanyforever naver site.

here is the link.

http://blog.naver.com/haer9617/39379092

enjoy!

btw i saw this scan pic of hwanhee in naver too.

hhscanpic.jpg

mama mia! what a "HOTIE!" :blush: :wub:

*fe*

kAYLA or any hwanhee's lovers.. can u all help me? i am dying to download all those variety shows that's feat their comeback. can u guys recommend any clubbox that i can download from that not require me to log in? thanks alot!!

chaupavonly carries a lot of FTTS stuff; some are RMVB files and Chinese-subbed, but you might have to wait a couple of days for the subbed files.

hi diha dear! just in case you can't d/l from the link that mai had posted. try to watch this streaming video in fanyforever naver site.

here is the link.

http://blog.naver.com/haer9617/39379092

enjoy!

*fe*

Thanks fe for the link... I haven't watch it yet. :blink: ..not in a hurry since my HOTIE is not in there..lol.. :tears::tears: ...but surely gonna watch it..

OMO OMO...the pics...my heart stopped for a few seconds ...phew!! dun worry...I'm breathing now ...but sweating.. :sweatingbullets: gosh!!! He is so HOT and SEXY......**saved it**...**stared at it again without blinking** :o:o ...**fainted**

**waves to everyone**

I WANT THE 7TH ALBUM!!!! aaarggghhh... the waiting is KILLING ME!!! :(:(

Guest fttsluva

getting harder to keep up the pace on this thread but thats good yeah,

i just realised today, that whenever i come on it feels like i've come home,

luv you guys and i truly enjoy reading all the comments posted,

this is really the place for us Hwanhee lovers.

gotta go back to You Tube now, that song "Go ahead and hate me" is calling me back.

LOL to all.

Guest dreamstar

I left home today with the new songs packed in my USB to my friend's house. and when I arrived, the first thing I was after was her computer. AHAHA. we listened to the whole album over 6 times. and frankly.. i love it. I cant wait till I get my own copy xDD Its as awesome as usual, if not better. I love both their voices, regardless of when theyre singing individually or together.

Reflection on some of the songs i love in 7th jib..

03 Remembering: I heard the preview over at heavenly sent, and like expected the chorus definately stays with me. I love the tune alot, its very summery. The tune gets into your head and without you knowing, you'll be humming it the whole day. Love the chorus.

07 Lets Get It On: This song is hot. The chorus is soooo catchy. I love when hwanhee sing that 'lets get it on and on' it just sounds so smexy ^^;; I think this is my fave upbeat song. I swear the 'get it on' chorus parts is so catchy.

08 Man To Man: cool song, reminds me of 6th jib's 'The Girl is Mine' somehow. Just more flowy

09 3rd day: I heart this song, its such an easy listen, brian's vocals is just soothing. Even hwanhee's voice appears really soft n gentle instead of that deep voice he always sings with. Real lovely.

11: I heard the preview, and it was my fave songs out of the preview, and i think its love at first listen, cos so far this is my fave song for the whole album, their vocals sounds soo good. Its those ballads that gets so powerful.. definately FTTS style. and I love the chorus sooo much I just kept singing it the whole day.

12 I Still Love You: I think I heard the preview of this too, and I love the energy of the song. The verses is quite slow, but the energy builds up on the choruses. It's still a nice listen.

13 Kissing You: the english parts are heaps hot xD not necessary the rap, but the way english phrases made their way to the verses and chorus. and hwanhee's harmonisation is love.

14: This song is soo smooth, the beat is real nice.. Those R&B ballad again. Love the song =)

My biggest wish now is for them to make an MV out of the fast paced songs which includes them dancing in it XDD that'll be hot.

Marc: The gigabyte? Do you mean gigasize/gigeshare? Wow. How wierd. I remember reading someone mentioning using firefox to download. Right now we are trying our best to transfer and reupload the videos onto HS's server. That means no more file hosting sites, like those gigasize/gigeshare sites where alot of people are having a really hard time downloading from. Those files on HS's server will not open a new window. Instead a pop-up will pop up for you to download.

As for the video opens up windows media player. that's strange. it opens in there but doesn't play? because I was going to say that if it plays you can let it load there (its the same as downloading). When it's done loading there you can easily go to File>Save As and save it on your computer. I don't know why it opens up in Windows. You know when it opens up in Windows, try right clicking on the filename (on the right) and to to the properties and see if there is a URL of some sort. Later post it in the address bar. See if it works. I'm not too sure myself. Just test and see. Hopefully it works.

yeh gigashare. I think I confused it. haha. The only thing that is annoying is it doesnt allow parallel download and you can only download limited amounnt =.=;; sooo.. when its on HS server all you have to do is right click n save as? see the tomorrow & kajima perfs didnt work for me, whether I click or right click save as. Its just weird, but some others I can still dl.. so its kinda weiiiird~ thanks for all the troubleshooting tho <3

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k68/mfeje210/hhscanpic.jpg

*fe*

*gasps* that looks like the scan of the lyric booklet. hot hot hot.

omo. cant wait till i get mineee

*waves to everyone*

theres so much FTTS love in here {or shall i say hwanhee love?? :blush: }

<33 marc

Guest maisara

hey mai, i got it off heavenly sent.. it downloaded fine yesterday so that was nice =)

someone uploaded it to youtube tho, so if you havent already watch it, you can watch it here

--> http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Yteqg_E3Wk

and i see inkigayo is up in youtube as well xD

and for you that havent seen it already, its at http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cch8zDbvDk4

marc, thanks a lot for the link above! sorry the thread is moving so fast, i nearly miss to reply ur post :sweatingbullets:

one more thing thanks a lot too for ur review above on FTTS 7th album, i enjoy reading it :)

Guest ayadaokin

AH igo to sleep for only like 7 hours and already so many posts, but hey whats new haha.

okay i cant remember everything i read but the MV!

im downloading it now [THANKS TO MAI! <3] but NO HWANHEE? what kinda hoohah is this!?! arggg.

edit--

still downloading but i saw screencaps at hs. ohh so thats what you guys meant by drama or whatever. its two other people, a guy and girl. anyone know who they are? i wonder if its gonna be sweet or whatever.. aw. hehe. at least we get to hear brians/hwanhee's voice, right?

edit again--

i saw it lol. it was cute, but a little confusing. probably the girl ended up being "his angel" :rolleyes: but i mean like, what? lol. did the guy have narcolepsy or something? anyone wanna explain pleasee :lol:

feee! i saw you post here haha, and post that picture. AHHH sexy sexy..

marc! wow. you're always such a writer, i love it. thanks for your opinions/summaries of the songs; i cant wait to hear the album. i dont wanna listen to it online i wanna wait til i get my album because this is my first ftts album i'll be owning :w00t:

hi to everyone

**hi everyone**

Niko : I've watched the MV...I wish hwanhee is in the MV but then...HE's NOT.... :tears::tears: ..anyway ..I'm a bit confused as the guy keep falling asleep...is there such a disease ...the girl is cute.. guess she is the angel...she must have died during the accident.. I wish I can understand the lyrics so that I can appreciate more of the MV... anyone care to translate??

Marc : phew!! I'm fill with jealousy here.. <_<<_< ...You've listened to the whole album already... I still got to wait from yesasia.. I keep checking at my pre order status...aaaiisshhh!!! still in process and u gals have listened to it like 4-5 times ... OMO OMO...and reading your comments on the songs make me feel CRAZY... I WANT THE 7TH ALBUM!!!

**waves** I'm off..need to get some sleep... too much of drooling and spazzing abt hwanhee these last few days!!

Guest Leena651

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the 'Angel' MV :) HwanHee is looking very delicious :w00t: I love all the latest pixs and information. Aja!

AH igo to sleep for only like 7 hours and already so many posts, but hey whats new haha.

haha that's how i feel too i sleep while everyone is awake

i just watched the my angel mv it's so sad but i can't believe hwanhee and brian weren't in it. i was highly anticipating a new mv so i could see them but nope i didn't even get to see a second of their lovely faces. it was a good mv though very touching.

fe those caps are H.O.T HOT thanks

Guest lovegoodfood

haha that's how i feel to i sleep while everyone is awake

i just watched the my angel mv it's so sad but i can't believe hwanhee and brian weren't in it. i was highly anticipating a new mv so i could see them but nope i didn't even get to see a second of their lovely faces. it was a good mv though very touching.

fe those caps are H.O.T HOT thanks

I share the thoughts with you.... we are all anticipating their MV just as much as their 7th album........ but none of them show up in the mv........

Guest rainme4ever

I cant catch my breath when you guys move so fast........lol :wacko:

Rmb I turn jelly yesterday from Hwanhee in the white outfit? I still havent recover yet....*crawling on floor* :w00t:

you must go slow, girls......but the boys are not going to let us rest easy for the next few months.......*sigh but excited*

I havent watch the MV yet.......i guess if the boys are not there, I can wait a bit.....

and the pic from FE, Ooh.........Hwanhee.............. you are so darn hot............................. what else can I say? :phew::w00t:

Another busy day for all of us.......*waves*

Archived