X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

Guest res0nate

I don't know how ppl expect Leech to stop Jean when Wolverine had a hard enough time getting to her..

So Leech + Wolverine = no healing = gg.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misswa

I watched this last night and i think it was great!

Although i can understand why many are disappointed but you should never, never compare the movie version with the book, comic, and whatnot. It will never be the same.

X-Men Makes $44.5 million in One Day!

No offense, but I think the reason why it made so much money is because of the success of the X-men 2.

You gotta admit, X-men 2 was good... and better than the 1st one.

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh man, it came out last friday..i havent watched it yet, but hopefully soon!!!

Guest xxflyingcookiez

arg i watched it yesterdai i didnt like the fact how so manny pple die

that reallii suck

Guest AniMotion145

wow alot of people here don't like it :mellow: I really liked the movie,, I'm starting to feel like I should hate it too lol.. :mellow:

The movie grossed over 101 million throughout the weekend.

damn really? :blink: thats crazy lol :mellow:

Guest graceyoon

oh man all this talk of x4... i reeeeeeeally hope it does justice since the 3rd one took a totally different twist, i'm still disappointed BAH i shoulda never went to go see it.. to the person who said the reason it did so well was because x2 was so successful i totally AGREE

edit - oh yeah my beef about this is, is that magneto was always the cool evil guy.. i liked his theory, a war against mutants and humans sorta thing.. and even tho in x1 he got beaten and then x2 they sorta worked together, but then in x3, it gave a sense that the humans won, you know so that little kids can be like yay! the bad guys lost.. i derno.. i'm bad at explaining but yeah

Guest Edward

uh, no, i wasn't. i was told that part of the phoenix's powers is some force/shield type thing which can prevent people from coming near her. that's why i said wolverine shouldn't have been able to approach her. healing has nothing to do with it.

anyway, that pink font isn't exactly invisible

Phoenix does not have force field/shield type powers, I think you are probably mistaking that for Magneto. The tie between Phoenix and Jean Grey is purely telepathic, the phoenix is just a firebird force which is stuck within her body. Xavier has been controlling it setting up "mind blocks" so that the phoenix cannot emerge from its dormancy. The phoenix's embodiment in Jean Grey just increases her telepathic powers, making them uncontrollable. That is why things go flying and people get killed or disentegrated randomly. To the best of my knowledge, and I have been a fan of X-Men for a loooooong time, Phoenix does not have any force field that prevents anyone from getting near her. The telepathic movement of objects around her creates a tornado like effect that blows everyone away, which may make it seem like she has a forcefield but in reality she doesn't. And you have to remember that the movie is really different from the comics.. if you'll remember, Phoenix never does these crazy random attacks in the comics. Also, even if she did have a forcefield (which could be possible I'm not counting it out of the possiblities), she took it down to allow Wolverine to kill her to take the Phoenix away.

ALSO

X-4 has already been confirmed by Tim Rothman, a Fox executive. Hugh Jackman has already been confirmed (although he has to film Van Helsing 2 first), Halle Barry is also confirmed, the girl who played Callisto is also confirmed (even though she died).

And to those who are wondering why Callisto doesn't have her eyepatch.. they replaced her on purpose with a more beautiful, slightly changed looking Callisto. Again, this made lots of fans angry because she doesn't actually have that SUPER SPEED power that we all saw in the movie.

Guest run_lola_run

No offense, but I think the reason why it made so much money is because of the success of the X-men 2.

You gotta admit, X-men 2 was good... and better than the 1st one.

Of course X3 was successful because of X2, it's only obvious. Not only that, but I think Fox did a good job marketing this movie. I have to admit, the trailers for X3 did look good so I think that helped too. Now I'm hearing X3 has made 107 million this weekend! :w00t:

wow alot of people here don't like it :mellow: I really liked the movie,, I'm starting to feel like I should hate it too lol.. :mellow:

Just because other people hate the movie doesn't mean you have to hate it too, especially if you liked it in the first place. :-)

Guest AniMotion145

Just because other people hate the movie doesn't mean you have to hate it too, especially if you liked it in the first place. :-)

Lol,, I know its just weird how I like something and almost everyone else hates it,,its like "why do I like this?" :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest h2obubbli

nice to hear they are making a fourth movie, movie number should be better...

i just watched movie 3 2 nights ago, i didnt like it. i mean its so basic, characters are randomly placed to do random stuff.... thats not the point.... i dont even know but alot of aspects for this film was very dissapointing

Guest philmein

What? A fourth movie? It was confirmed that the third was the final installment.

If you mean "fourth" as a Wolverine spinoff, then yes.

Guest etoile

i was just wondering about what someone said... someone said that iceman is a level 5 mutant,,..? like how?

i dont see anything special about his powers. O_O. sure turning into an ice man is cool but thats about it, ish.

Gambit better be in the 4th movie, I heard he was suppose to be in this one (or was it he had a cameo), so darn dissapointing.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

SOurces about no X4? your obviously stupid

Prof X like he explained in the beginning of the film, transffered his consiousness (i know i suck at spelling)

I wish they would show Iceman more developed, since he is also a class 5

i was just wondering about what someone said... someone said that iceman is a level 5 mutant,,..? like how?

i dont see anything special about his powers. O_O. sure turning into an ice man is cool but thats about it, ish.

A mutant, Iceman can freeze moisture in the air around him and turn his body into solid hard ice. Although potentially an Omega-Level Mutant, insecurity, possibly due to rejection from his parents, has held him back and also possibly lead to his jokester mentality.

- wikipedia.org

he was still a teenager in the movie and being able to handle Pyro at such a disadvantage in terms of fire vs. ice is pretty good development for me.

Info on Omege-level (Level 5) mutants here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-Level_Mutant

Guest carol

What? A fourth movie? It was confirmed that the third was the final installment.

If you mean "fourth" as a Wolverine spinoff, then yes.

The Last Stand was the last of the trilogy. There will be a fourth one and I don't think they're referring to the Wolverine Spinoff.

Archived