X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

Guest mango_love

i just watched the movie. it was good, in my opinion, but it could have had a bit more work done on the storyline? man the last clip frikken weirded me out.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Onesweetypie

omgah, lik i j saw it lik 5 minutes ago.

Spolier :D

I was totally awesome. But they Logan should have shot Jean with one of those losing power thinge.. Aghhh, finghting seen was awesome. I totally love it. XD

Mai friend was all of upset that scott died in the beginning bc he was pretty hot Lmao.

Woot cool movie it is. Ima go rent the 1st and 2nd one now :D

so when magneto was in the park at the end and the scene at the end of the credits tell me there is an X-men 4

I think they should've given Rogue more screen time, she spent her time worrying about Iceman cheating on her

Guest HeffyEnd

well then in this case you should like it...becuz it was like the comicbook as in those, everytime Jean came back as the Phoenix, it was Wolverine who killed her...

and also in the books Wolverine and Jean always had that relationship...she had feelings for him but had to constantly put herself in check becuz she was Scotts girl/later wife...(well that was til he start having an "affair" with Emma Frost)...who i wish was in the film, but hopefully X4 will have her.

For the 30th time, I'm not talking about the comics. I am talking about crappy movie. I haven't even read any of the comics.

That probably pisses of some X-Men fans since I'm ripping on this film so much --but that's the point, it's a FILM. I'm a film fan, and a huge fan of the first two movies. Compared to them, this film was utter s**t.

Because of the other two films, like I said, it didn't make any sense.

i just went to see the movie earlier today.

-----SPOILER ALERT-------------

is there going to be an X-Men 4?

cause magneto doesn't seem like he lost his powers?

the "cure" is just temporary right? O.o

its stupid how both jean and scott die..

but the professor is still alive. maybe they are too. somehow -.-

Guest Sol Doubt

^^ professor was still alive?

Well I didnt like this movie that much because I didnt even know who half the new characters were and they all seemed to play such miniscule roles. I wished nightcrawler would have been in it, I liked his power and he was cool. I thought they made a big hype on angel and he didnt even have a role in the movie....

Guest s3rene

I don't mind if X Men 4 will be in the making. Not all of the comic book characters were introduced and the cure seemed to be temporary. Btw, the 6'8 guy who played Tinman aka Colossus was super hot. Heheheh, he captured my attention throughout most of the film with his giant physique and height. :wub:

I'm confused by an earlier post.

By far this movie overshadowed the first two.

In fact, the first one was so slum I didn't go see the second one in the theaters.

they eliminated off alot of characters of the previous x-men and added alot of new ones.

---SPOILER ALERT-------

yeah i didn't know that too.

but i was informed that there was a clip after the credits.

stupid people want to make you wait until the very end and fool us.

who would actually sit and wait?

yeah he's inside that body of the coma dude..the one of the movie he was showing to the kids in the beginning with that lady named mora.

the scene came up with the guy in the coma

and then he moved and said hello mora.

and the lady said hello charles.

------------------------------

Guest shimoda

i thought it was lacklaster as heck. worst of the franchise. i liked the first the most... action scenes were too short but were alright.

Guest mannamedx

X-Men isnt Xmen when u follow the comic, but as a movie it is good. go to IMDB, i trust their ratings more than anything. For a comic book adaptation i think its one of the best, along with V for Vendetta, and SIn CIty. Yes there will be an X4, its been announced

Guest tomster

i thought this movie was pretty good, though i felt that it had more potential. the way characters were killed was just kinda bland and i thought that it needed more characters squaring off against eachother because so many new characters were revealed and they had only little screentime. definitely good, but maybe not as good as the first and second.

Guest Onesweetypie

wait so Magneto didnt lose his power? O.O

In the end, when he tried to move the lil thing on the chess table. It didnt move :o

Guest Access DENIED

Ok i got back from watching this film. I was sooo disappointed and angry that this movie sucked and that this might be the conclusion of the Xmen movies. Yea there may be a sequel, but Hugh Jackman sure is not going to come back as Wolverine (sucks!). He even said so..But then i heard that the xmen movie franchise would continue including stewart and berry if this movie recieves well attention. From what i see, it's going along nicely..

On to the movie. Character development is non-existent. It was too short. Some of the cast was good with what poor writing they had to work with. The action wasn't that great.

Characters...Spoilers

The Beast: Cool, but no backstory..

Angel: My favorite. And the actor was also my favorite. They hyped him up so much, and for what? Nothing.

Juggernaut: He looked so stupid.

Psylocke: Whoever put her in this movie should be shot. She was worthless in this film.

Kitty Pryde: What the hell is Kitty Pryde doing in the series with such a major role? They could've put in Jubilee or maybe use Rogue <_< . And what the hell happened to Night Crawler? They don't even mention where he went..

There were many underused characters.. Multiple man, colossus, cyclops, and most importanly Rogue. There was much focus on her in the last 2 films, but then she was pretty much MIA and annoying in xmen3 for no good reason.

And about Cyclops finale..

If you don't see his dead body, he might not be dead. They would like us to think Cyclops is dead because these movie writers are manipulative asses. The X Universe is so vast that even though they screwed up part III, there's still many many ways in which they could redeem the franchise in a forth movie.

Anyways, 2 thumbs DOWN...

Bryan singer! You are a jerk for leaving the x men franchise. Redeem yourself by making x men 4...

Last thing, has anyone noticed those sentinels in the holographic fighting simulation??! I gasped like crazy when i saw that. Interesting that the writers put them in the movie... :P I mean if a sequel happens, it should be about that arc if you know what i mean..Xmen 4 needs to happen..

Guest s3rene

^ The chess piece did shake a little but the movie ended immediately so we weren't able to see if he really lost his power or not. X 4 is confirmed by the head of Fox Entertainment to be made. There were some info about the introduction of a new villain Apocalypse or something like that. While X 3 ended the presence of Magneto and former X Men members: Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Professor X.

Guest HeffyEnd

If you don't see his dead body, he might not be dead. They would like us to think Cyclops is dead because these movie writers are manipulative asses. The X Universe is so vast that even though they screwed up part III, there's still many many ways in which they could redeem the franchise in a forth movie.

Yeah, that's true about Scott. I really hope he isn't dead after all. I think he probably is, but I'm hoping.

Although I see no use of the spoiler tags now, since anyone who hasn't seen the film has probably been completely spoiled by people who didn't use them in this thread anyway. But still, I take no part in spoiling films.

Anyway, if X-Men 4 happens, I'm not really looking forward to it. Just cause this one sucked. The only way I'd get excited about it is if Bryan Singer came back or if another awesome director like Joss Whedon did it. But I think they just might get Ratner again. Which means the fourth one will suck too. And I see a lot of characters/actors not returning.

i think this is the last of the x-men franchise. finito. no more x-men 4. i prefer the comic by the way...

Guest Access DENIED

i think this is the last of the x-men franchise. finito. no more x-men 4. i prefer the comic by the way...

Xmen 3 is doing pretty well at the box office. You think Fox is going to end the franchise like that when they can cash in more money with another sequel..?

And yea, i gotta agree that if Brett Ratner returns, that is going to suck. He's going to make it look superficial. He's got all of these talented actors, but never succeeds in making something solid and believeable. After seeing his movies I always think "this movie could have been so much better or this movie had SO MUCH POTENTIAL". Even the movie like 'Red Dragon' had some of the 'Rush Hour'/fake feeling in it. Not that i disliked Rush Hour 1 and 2, i actually liked those movies..

The XMEN series is sharing the same fate of the old Batman franchise, but Ratner isn't as worse as Schumacher.

Archived