[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

WHO DID Rex Kiss in the preview of episode 91?!?!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something Pride ordered him to do, to get his popularity back up or something.

It's clear he doesn't have definite feelings for one girl yet. I think he's still having trusting problems with HeeSoo, and for good reason -_-

I have a question though, what's the significance of the candle? And why would JHW sign a contract with a bunch of gangsters?

When SangMi gave Rex the candle, it signified that she wasn't some dumb fan who vainly cheered for Rex. She knew what he was REALLY going through, but remained his fan nonetheless. Her ability to give him that candle which enabled him to FINALLY have a good night's sleep was a symbol of how well she knew him - it's also ironic because the two barely know one another, and up till now, their encounters with one another had been far from great. I also think it might be a foreshadowing of Rex's interest in SangMi - we can only see what'll happen from there.

And HyukJu and his friends probably signed the contract because they were THAT desperate. We've already seen them struggling at multiple auditions and the fact that SOMEONE was offering them an album and contract seemed appealing in itself. Yea, kinda sad, but that's business isn't it? =/

I hope this clarifies some things, though I'm not 100% sure myself.

And you guys are definitely welcome (ay_link and luv)! ^_^ (for the translation in the restaurant I mean)

-Sue.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe...Thanks for posting all the singles...

It's so funny...after all those years...he only released 3 songs...hehe...

sPark*...have fun...hope you'll bump into them...go look for "Pride" Entertainment...hehe...at least you'll find Rex & Hee soo there :)

omgsh since u pointed it out i find that really funny =X and with just three singles he's like a megastar.

lol yup "pride" entertainment. =]]

thanks for the gorgeous JiHyunWoo pics <33 omgsh he came out so handsome. i saved all of them :lol:

Guest WitchGoddess

After seeing both the episodes 7 & 8 manq i think hee soo needs a SMACK in the face...who does she think she is?! first she uses REX than having second thoughts about HJ? i mean COME ON!....and yes i want Rex to like SM and SM to end up with HJ ;] that would make the drama a bit more interesting....itz funny how HS is gonna be alone no one ends up liking her xD

Yeah, I used to really like Heesu in this drama. She seemed like the rare female lead who would actually not be so pathetic and let viewers pity her. Now that I see her clinging on to Rex, it makes me think that she isn't the lead. SangMi seems to fit more of the criteria.

Guest FlyAway87

Right button click.. Save target As.

Testing out my server

S2 hardsubbed Episode 3 Over the Rainbow

wow, thanks so much! you saved me...^___^ cuz for some reason I couldn't dowlnload it from CB -_- it just didn't start and was stuck on 0KB

thank you I've got it really fast through your server :)

btw.... this drama is sooo awesome ^o^

Hm.... first of, thanks atomic for hosting the file :)

however I got news from some ppl that there seems to be something wrong with the file (WMP and winamp can't even play it...), and the file size is smaller than the original.

Just wanna make a quick announcement if anyone else encounter this problem, the best thing is to download it from any of those clubboxes mentioned in my previous post, or through bittorrent :)

Guest atomic

Hm.... first of, thanks atomic for hosting the file :)

however I got news from some ppl that there seems to be something wrong with the file (WMP and winamp can't even play it...), and the file size is smaller than the original.

Just wanna make a quick announcement if anyone else encounter this problem, the best thing is to download it from any of those clubboxes mentioned in my previous post, or through bittorrent :)

Hmm. Well i just checked my FTP, and it looks like my FTP program finished prematurally in the file transfer, so the file was missing litterally like 32 bytes out of a 700 meg file.. Sorry about that.. fixed it.

Guest ant!bacterial

This drama is getting SO intense xD I love it !!

So this is what I THINK is gonna happen:

HeeSoo -- back to Hyuk Joo (Once Hyuk Joo makes it BIG)

Rex -- Sang Mi (I think that's her name -0-)

Hyuk Joo + Sang Mi = LOVE(:

I hope it turns out like that. Although I DID like HeeSoo &HyukJoo together.

Guest K-popMiko

Hmm. Well i just checked my FTP, and it looks like my FTP program finished prematurally in the file transfer, so the file was missing litterally like 32 bytes out of a 700 meg file.. Sorry about that.. fixed it.

The download just finished for me around the time you posted this T___T

Now it won't play the last half of the episode and it took me 4 hours to download. And Sangmi was going to meet Rex again too, with her unni <_<

Well, I'm gonna download it again tomorrow. Thanks for uploading via direct link atomic!

Guest atomic

The download just finished for me around the time you posted this T___T

Now it won't play the last half of the episode and it took me 4 hours to download. And Sangmi was going to meet Rex again too, with her unni <_<

Well, I'm gonna download it again tomorrow. Thanks for uploading via direct link atomic!

don't delete the file.. just download the torrent and rename it to the file name of the direct download link... (I renamed the file so direct downloading would be possible. So torrent name and direct link name are different)..bittorrent should do a hash check, and redownload the missing bytes..

Guest K-popMiko

don't delete the file.. just download the torrent and rename it to the file name of the direct download link... (I renamed the file so direct downloading would be possible. So torrent name and direct link name are different)..bittorrent should do a hash check, and redownload the missing bytes..

Thanks for the help. There sure are a lot of peers for this episode xD

Hi guys... As the episodes past by its getting more and more interesting and i agree with you that heesoo would be coming back to hyukjoo when he is becoming a big star. can i ask whats the song hyukjoo listens in the shop in episode 7... it is REX song and do u have dl links of it? I like the song becuyas its an upbeat song.

I have a feeling that Hyuk Joo's old hyung nim is going to do something that's going to help them.

And does anyone else think that it's cute that Hyun Jun's character starts liking sangmi's unni?

Archived