Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetflower

What a bad job for both - it's so big and in your face, especially it being mispelled too...and of course, them getting tattoos does not mean they are gd-wannabes; however, i love gd's tattoos (all 3 of them), it's artistic compared to these two's...i hope there's a way to change the mispelled word

Guest kokomini

Mmkay, Kangin's tattoo is suppose to go like this: "Actions speak louder than words" (that's the correct version) or it could have been "Actions are more precious than words". He also looks SO tired.

And Shindong's tattoo is very.. graphic! I like the colour scheme! But the skin condition.. plus, he's not even smiling!! What happened to the loveable teddy bear? :'(

Guest chocoberryjam*

=X i don't like em...

but i guess if they wanted a tattoo... it'd be alright..

poor kangin... and =_="

i thought they'd at least go get it proof read..

If that's henna then it's some badass henna right there. Seriously you guys... I'm just gonna assume they are real because of the redness of the skin. By now the tats would be just black ink on their skin.

I think they're very well done (aside the misspelling, tough luck), the lines look good to me at least. But I mean, you have read about and seen those horrible chinese tattoos where instead of awesome it says ugly hobo, right? This is pretty much the same.

If they are real, I have two word for Kangin: Wrecking Balm.

His tattoo would be nice if it was spelled correctly. And Shindong's is... something. I like it, but on paper or a canvas.

Guest I_R_SupA_Ko0l

I think he was trying to be funny by using Prection, umm some guy I can't remeber his name but he is a rapper uses the word Prection, he was just on the award show with his baby boy? what was his name? x.x;

But ya it's kinda his term I guess lol.

and lol SUJU members should just stick to pink clothes and teddy bears.....

• 2 years later...
Guest maralila

I REALLY REALLY hope that are not true... damn.. shindong's tatoo looks awful.. he's note even happy!!

kanginaah~ .. why in hell did u let them write a non sense ?!! ><

:S

Guest wahiiida

i think its fake

cause at the latest supershow3 .. shindong show his bare arms and it is CLEAN

for what i know, only sungmin has tattoo.

Archived