and Shindong's is abit scary...

But if they like them i support them! :D

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _escape.reality*

Feel bad for KangIn. His would be meaningful if they

didn't screw up on a word . & now, i don't think he'll be able to get it fixed.

ShinDong's must've been EXTREMELY painful ! ouch ...

But his scares me o_o .

Guest bellado

OMO~~~

I am seriously SHOCKED.

=O =O

Poor Kangin's Engrish tattoo - what a sad fail. =(

and OMIGOSH, Shindong's tattoo is so...........

UGLY - what were they thinking?

Guest ohmyythanh

o___o;; I personally dont like the tattoos. I tihnk it would be better if the font was different...

And shindong's is a totall no no for me X____X

It's soo big and like BAM on his arm...

Guest squallie

This is probably the saddest thing I've seen today. I laughed, but also felt really bad for them. Those are huge tattoos as well. And Shindong needs some Proactiv ASAP.

Guest chungmah.

Fake? Real? o_____O;;

It looks cool though.

They look tough rofl.

Is there gonna be a reality show? Korea Ink? rofl. jk.

Guest heatherfeatherx7

i can only laugh.

it's really sad but SO funny.

poor kangin

and isn't it actions speak louder than words?

Guest riehae

Tattoos are fine with me. It's their choice. Their life. And they still considered the general public when they decided to have those tattoos. Because they placed the tattoos on the area of their body that doesnt really get seen. Like for Kang, at the back. He doesn't or he's not one of the members that really shows skin or lifts his shirt to show some abs like others do. For Dong, he placed it in his arm. Well, there are times that it might get seen or people might have a peek of it but Dong doesn't wear short sleeves or sleeveless at all. And it's getting cold in Korea so we won't see them in less clothes but rather in more clothes. They'll be wrapped in their winter clothes again.

Guest precious4e

hahahahha omg that is hilarious.....

even though i don't mind people with tattoos, and i actually think guys with tattoos are hot, those tats are just not in good taste :ph34r:

Guest blametheloserinme0

Okay. Im all for tattoos. I wanna get one myself someday. And it is their body to do with whatever they please. They could get tattoos all over their body that said "poop" and i wouldnt love them any less. lol

anyways,

Shindongs tattoo is pretty awesome, i must say. the design and everything is cool and i like how it symbolises his friendship with his 3 other close friends who have similar tattoos. Its deffinatly cool. :)

BUT

I feel super bad for Kangin.

NOT ONLY does his have a word that doesent even exist, to my knowlege, in the english dictionary, or anywhere for that matter.

So not only did the tattoo artist put in the wrong word, if he was going for "Precious", even then it still doesent make sense.

Actions are more precious than words.

I've never heard that saying before. I believe its suppose to be "actions speak louder than words"

But whatever floats your boat.

Not only was it the tattoo artists fault for not doing his homework before just going along with the job,

But i really wish Kangin would have consulted someone who actually knew english before getting something so perminant on his body.

It makes me think that it must have been a spur of the moment thing, no spell check? wtf??

I cant believe the tattoo company that did that to kangin even put their logo on the picture. Boy ide like to hunt them down and hurt them.

But like i said it is also Kangins fault for not doing his research beforehand.

And such a big mistake that cant be removed easily. :(

My question is- does Kangin even know about this mistake??

Oh yea, what are the korean netizens saying about this??

ROTFL poor kangin

never get tattoos of english words at an asian place :P

they used the same font, how "prection" lol

gd-wannabes much?

BEST POST EVARRRRRRRRR.

<_<

Kangin's tattoo is awesome, except for the obvious error (FAIL). Poor guy, theres no way he's gonna patch it up. Difficult.

Guest SeulStarlah★

Those tats were sure really painful. Kangin suits him. I don't know about Shindong. Tats on the upper arm makes him a full man now. Not like his SUJU-Py days. And for Kang, maybe another tats? To clear up the mistake? Iono. Kangin's tats suits him cos of his name too which means strength.

Guest epikxlove

i thought kangin's said

actions are more direct than words ._.

shindong's looks cool.. but the words are a bit weird

Archived