Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Kangin's one said DIRECTION. haha.

ewwwww.. i think tattoos are kind of no-nos (except for SE7EN 'cause it's pretty and im biased)

well.. whatever, they already got it. they can get it lasered though if they're not satisfied *cough at kangin*

Guest x_missjulie_x

When I first saw this I was so hoping that someone decided to have fun and photoshop some pictures, but apparently that was not the case.

All I have to say is WHYYYYYYYY? JUST WHYYYY? =[

And for some reason I thought about what Kibum would have said to Kangin when he saw that the words was wrong...hmmmm..interesting...

WHYYYYYY? :tears:

And for some reason I thought about what Kibum would have said to Kangin when he saw that the words was wrong...hmmmm..interesting...

so interesting , but Kibum is busy lately it will take time ....... I wonder if he is already know :rolleyes:

i've been noticing a lot of english mistakes in tattoos these days.

these people should go to someone that can actually speak/write english, and not make up words haha.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

. . . hmm. . . well, it was their choice. Haha. They don't look good in those pictures... not so flattering. Haha. And Shindong's is huuuuge and quite depressing. I would not want such a depressing tattoo on my arm. and the color choices for kanging's...ehhhh....well, whatever. it's their tattoos, not mine.

and hahahaha that sucks about the english mistake on kangin's >.<

Guest XIAHT!C

kang in ah... oh dearest. that's really sad. i wonder if he knows that it says PRECTION and that it's not a word -_-;;

shindong's is HOLY CRAP scary. O_O both these boys are in SJ HAPPY! how come these don't say anything about HAPPINESS!?

Guest chipmunkvoice

epic fail ..... =__=

you'd think they'd research into it a bit more before getting a permanent tatt

i guess he can always laser remove it and redo ... but still

shindongs is quite scary .__."

Guest hamdainvincible

gd-wannabes much?

ughhh. tattoos are universal & getting english-worded tattoos is normal.

i feel bad for kangin, it's pretty bad, it's like a permanent typo. D;

& shindong's is pretty... WOW, the picture is abstract but quite scary.

Although I am not their big fans but the tattoo scares me like hell!

>.< Poor Kangin, I would be freaking pissed off and smack the artist if he spelled wrong on my tattoo. Oh man...

Personally, their tattoos are not very attractive, and I swear I am not being biased.

Guest fobbiyo

^ LOL I DID TOO!

I thought it's 'direction' than others were like 'prection'. He screwed up big time.

Then... what happened to the "I" for direction???

omg. I never read Shindong's tattoo until now. "A friend in need is a friend indeed" ?! What. The. Hell. Plus the picture. I wonder if they were drunk or something when they got this. o_o

Guest Angelic_illusions

FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. Big effing FAIL.

That is just sad. Does he even know that it's wrong?!

Ah how embarrassing...his back is ruined :mellow:

Archived