F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

love the new pics.

so pretty. everyone!

i saw them on a blog and was just wondering if they were from there..

i think credits should be given..

anyway, lee hye young as the evil mother seems great. i really like her short hair and just the look overall.

i can't wait to see!

thanks

the pictures were put out by group 8 on news sites. the pictures u saw on blogs were prolly taken from the internet article sites..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiyuKanata09

The buildup towards Boys Before Flowers continued this morning with the release of production stills of the cast filming at their first overseas location, New Caledonia (earlier news of them filming in New York was false).

The main content of their filming on New Caledonia and the surroundings with it’s special summer enviroment revolved around Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun) and her close friend Chu Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) who goes for a weekend getaway together with F4 at a place owned by Goo Joon Pyo’s (Lee Min Ho) family.

As the actors/actresses involved were all idol stars with an average age of 20+, many scenes of them enjoying a leisure time around New Caledonia were filmed. Notable scenes that were filmed here include Goo Joon Pyo confessing to Geum Jan Di of his love for her and also Joon Pyo witnessing an ambigious scenes between Jan Di and Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong). The coupling between Chu Ga Eul and So Yi Jung (Kim Bum) also takes place here.

Kim Joon, the oldest among the F4 expressed, “We started filming not too long ago and as most of our scenes are separate from each other, there’s little interaction with others. But thanks to this overseas shoot, we can at the same time film and also enjoy a vacation which helps in building our relationships.”

The production team filmed in New Caledonia and Waiheke Island, off the coast of New Zealand for over a week before returning back to Korea for a short break. They are currently in Macau for their second overseas shoot.

Boys Before Flowers will officially take over from The World That They Live In in the Mon-Tues timeslot starting from 5th January 2009.

source: coolsmurf domain

----♥----♥----♥----

1228276660_sst01_.jpg

i really like this picture.. lee min ho was so handsome.. i love his smile...

i love jan di's outfit..

thanks seizetd for the pictures.. (i uploaded this one in my photobucket, i hope its just fine)

also credit to: ww.kbs.co.kr

Guest Chen-ney

idk if it's just me, but the characters

don't seem to fit their roles properly

i think go hye sun is too pretty to play

a plain, poor girl. and i don't think that

kim hyun joo is pretty enough to be

the super rich gorgeous girl

and oh min ji doesn't look crazy enough

to be a sakurako

i think the only people i find fitting are

the members of F4, the dad, and the

evil mom

hopefully their acting will all be good

^ Imo, Kim Hyunjoo is gorgeous... Plus, it's not like the two former people for the role were exceptionally beautiful, either, so... ;P And about Sakurako... she's actually supposed to look sweet and innocent, not crazy... xD That's why it comes across as such a shock to everybody when she actually turns out to be a crazy psycho.

Anyway, everyone has their nitpicks with the casting... xD We'll all just have to deal with it and hope for the best? Maybe they'll redeem themselves to you w/ their acting... :x

Guest MiyuKanata09

another version of photoshoot..

its from YTN Star News.. here

also thanks for Tobemist for the link of the video..

----♥----♥----♥----

in the video..the F4 seem so close to each other.. and they also look so close to hye sun..

its so cute that they're laughing with each other..

i'm so happy they they were having a good time...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

ooh I like the guy that plays Akira.. he's cutee<3

I remember the mom from MISA.. damn she was a pinkberry in that drama lol I'll probably hate her even more after watching this one

Guest MiyuKanata09

Hi! i wanted to share a video..

its a fanmade MV of Boys Over Flowers.. and its really good..

.here

i actually request this video to Hikarisora of soompi in her thread..

and for me it really turn out so good..

Guest goldenGAZE

ooh I like the guy that plays Akira.. he's cutee<3

I remember the mom from MISA.. damn she was a pinkberry in that drama lol I'll probably hate her even more after watching this one

I agree, the evil mum lady was super EVIL in MISA, i think shes gonna be great in this drama too. Finally an actress i recognise (since i don't watch too many drama's so apart from HCY and HJ i don't know non of the cast :sweatingbullets:

I've said it before but i'll say it again anyways, the guy playing domiyoji is PERFECTION. He looks good with the curly hair and has a nice mainly face. Can't wait for the drama promotion to get underway too.

EDIT: WOOOOW @Miyu, that fanvid is AMAZING, i felt like i've just watched the drama. It was nice to get a feel for the lee min ho and Hye sun's acting skill and i must say i'm very impressed (especially with Min Ho). And that rain scene *0*, i remember that from the manga (i think i cried when i read it). Now i'm gonna watch it again and again ^_^

Archived