F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JANDI UNIFORM.

ahhh~~~ such cool uniforms.. it really reminded me of the uniform i had when i was in 10th grade then had to transfer schools and the high school i graduated at didn't have uniforms -___-. I miss my grade 10.

DOM-YOU-JIIII???

ahhh~~~~ freaky how he reminded me of MatsuJun

DAD - AN SEOK HWAN

OMG he's the dad! hehehehe he's from my girl and choon yang ^__^

Guest virvir111

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

DAD AN SEOK HWAN - Keum Il Bong..

BEC8BCAEC8AF-BFF4C0BD_uri235.jpg

A4BBA4BB12841882928453829_neko0922.jpg

010005703_L.jpg

MOM IM YE JIN - NO Gong Joo (princess..lol)

18240ac9.jpg

2-2.jpg

BROTHER PARK JI BIN - Keum kang SAN.

874717bf.jpg

9bba844c.jpg

FRIEND- KIM SO EUN - Chu Ka Eul

2-1.jpg

STEW HOUSE OWNER (WHERE JANDI WORKS WITH KA EUL ) - KIM KI BANG

(he believes that he can speak to aliens...thats what it said on the character analysis..but ...um wtf.?lol)

faa9a76b.jpg

1-1.jpg

MEAN BRAT TRIO - KOOK JI YEON, JANG JA YEON, MIN YEONG WON

Jin Hee, Sunja, Mi-Seuk

1-2.jpg

MEAN1.jpg

MEAN2.jpg

MEAN3.jpg

Omg, Jibin's Susumu?!!! I love him!!! @________@ <333 He's like my favorite child actor in the whole wide world, so talented. :DDD And his name his Geum Kangsan?

...Is it just me, or is that just the most adorable thing evar? The only thing that seems off to me is that he was a lot older in the jdrama- not that I mind though, because Jibin is adorable.

And Kim So Eun as Gaeul! Can't wait to see her and Kim Bum together, I'd imagine they'd make an adorable couple... But the stew owner guy is pretty random... But he sounds pretty funny (aliens @_@) so I'm guessing he's going to be just as much comic-relief as the lady in the j-drama version. I wonder who Woobin's love interest is going to be then, since the one he liked in the j-drama was the owner... Maybe Junpyo's nuna? LOL I dunno, just guessing. I hope it's still going to be a older woman though, because that's sorta Akira's thing... And the trio of mean girls are really, really pretty. o: Probably the most pretty trio out of the three? GAHH Soo EXCITED /crazy ramble

I'm actually quite impressed with the casting. ^_____________^

Edit:// Instead of Stew, isn't it Porridge? That's how it's usually translated, right?

EDIT:// Omg... Tech nerd? THAT IS ADORABLE *______* I'm getting really hyped up for this version... the little changes in detail are like the most awesome to me... haha

EDIT:// I wonder who Rui's grandfather is gonna be. @_@;; Group 8 didn't release info with the rest of the cast, right?

Guest virvir111

^^ ISNT IT CUTE??? ji min.. his a 늦둥이.ㅎㅎㅎ. meaing his a late comer??or something i dont know the word for it in english..big age difference or something.. his character set his that his crazed about computer technology basically a tech NERD.

and the STEW HOUSE OWNER. (죽집) u know that rice stew thingy?? anyway.. his supposdly a freak man who is convinced that Aliens speak to him..n puts his life towards that.. while jandi / kaeul runs the business..although they are just doing arubaiteu.(korean word for teens that work after school) 아르바이트.

edit

is it porridge or stew.. iono. prolly porridge is closer.. iono..lol

Guest Kim Yeong In

OMG!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I totally love all the casts!!

It's the great cast that i have ever seen!!

Thanks virvir111 for all the pics!! ^^

I can't wait for the drama :w00t:

Hope it won't disappoint me though~~

oh my god, i'm so stoked for this drama

i just don't want to get my hopes too high, because i always get disappointed because i expect too much

i can't seem to get the image of hyunjoong as rui! he's like forever the husband of hwangbo from WGM to me!!

i think domyouji's hair looks kinda fake... the curls are seriously curls

susumu is younger than i expect, the mean trio look stuck up enough

i can't wait to see the parents act on saving one beer for a whole month keke

DECEMBER COME FASTER!

the MEAN GIRLS are GORGEOUS GURLS! :w00t: and oh shillang has lost a lot of weight! :(

ki bum is so cute! :D and what's with the hair of the actor playing domyouji? can't they do better with his hair? <_<

Guest virvir111

oh my god, i'm so stoked for this drama

i just don't want to get my hopes too high, because i always get disappointed because i expect too much

i can't seem to get the image of hyunjoong as rui! he's like forever the husband of hwangbo from WGM to me!!

i think domyouji's hair looks kinda fake... the curls are seriously curls

susumu is younger than i expect, the mean trio look stuck up enough

i can't wait to see the parents act on saving one beer for a whole month keke

DECEMBER COME FASTER!

yeah im not going to keep my hopes high.. well on PURPOSE of course.. im still denying myself a bit in away.. im just going to awe and imagine in my head how the ppl act.. since honestly it IS a visual drama..lol

ANYWAY new pics (last one of the day ((psh yeah right..)))

im luving uniform.. in the first pic.

in one of the filmings group of school kids in golf carts were trying to run over Jandi while they were on their way

to golf lesson class,, the outfits the mean kids were.. quite NICE AS HELL. but looked very evil..lol

2-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

the Dad was driving her to school on her first day in their laundry business truck,, amongst the rest of nice cars.(nice nice nice cars.. i mean from all the HOOGIs i read..) and yelling "HWAITING!" his decking out his sunglasses and a SUIT that he is "borrowing" from one of their laundry place custumer..

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Guest Kim Yeong In

aren't her parents the ones from goong??

Only Jandi's mom is from Goong :lol: Jandi's dad is from My girl, Delightful girl Chun Hyang and Hong Gil Dong~~

I love Jandi's hair... And her hwaiting expression. xD It seems so Makino. Her haircut/uniform is really cute, didn't get to see it clearly in earlier pics...

Plus, these scenes they're filming sound hilarious: golf-cart scene + Jandi's dad dropping her off in a suit and his laundry truck... Gawsh, my expectations keep on going up and up... @_@;; I'm trying to keep them low but everything just looks so awesome so far. X_X

Guest virvir111

Heh, sorry to randomly interrupt the excitement, but his name is Park Ji Bin. :sweatingbullets:

o haha.. sorry it took me forever to find his pic cuz i kept on putting in ji min ji min and then i put in ji bin n i found it.. n then i forgot to change it.. lol..

Archived