F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

the school is killer. it looks more like a college then a high school. i really don't like thoses girls the uniform is cute but wearing heels with it makes it look so skanky. i can't wait one more month until its out.

thats the point..lol,,they are all supposed to be stuck up rich brats.

177fba8a.jpg

minho.jpg

on the side it says "jandi's laundry." ROFLS.

634b4a3e.jpg

i think the school name is going to be SHINHWA PREPATORY SCHOOL.. lol shinhwa..kkkkkk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodnessgracious

OMG, is Ahn Suk Hwan (I think it's his face plastered on the van) playing Makino's dad? If so, I am really impressed with the casting. I loved this guy in My Girl, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Hong Gil Dong.

Guest virvir111

OMG, is Ahn Suk Hwan (I think it's his face plastered on the van) playing Makino's dad? If so, I am really impressed with the casting. I loved this guy in My Girl, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Hong Gil Dong.

YEAH.. director casted him.. the director for BOYS OVER FLOWER was the same guy for MY girl and delightful choon hyang..lol.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

uniforms are pretty. i don't really like them for some reason for this particular drama, but i don't really care. haha. they're not very important. they do look very cute and pretty though :]

so...jandi, if that is her name, does indeed go to their school...?

the school looks SO NIIIIICE~~~~~ KIYAAAA beautiful campus and buildings

There's too much man-makeup(???) on minho's face.

AN SEOK HWAN! isn't he the guy from My girl.

I haven't seen Chunhyang yet but My Girl was directed really well so I'll be expecting a lot from this drama,

especially with the acting.

I love the casting for the dad! He's such a funny dude.

Anyway, is Chubaki supposedly be Tsubaki? Domyoji's sister?

I haven't checked on this thread for awhile and it's gonna air next month. Was there a date specified?

Guest sharonfruits

OMG...the uniforms are so cool...and the father is PERFECT!!!!so happy!!!!

goo hye sun does not look at all old in any of tat pics...she looks so so so cute and lovable

LOVE HER!!!so glad they picked her to be jandi~~~~

now we must wait for Dec....arghhh!!!!such a long way !!!!

and i heard they will air it on the 22nd i think

wow

another 1 month and 2 weeks~~~

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

am i the only one who thinks the girls play shizuka and tsubaki should switch roles? :ph34r:

it seems like their image fits the other persons role better

but that school is AWESOME...i didnt know those kinds really existed in korea...i thought it was always something made up

I CANT WAITTT

i just finished reading the manga haha

Guest kiwi1430261477

virvir111, are those uniforms what they actually wear at the school or are they for the drama?

and its a high school and not a college? O_O if so, wow.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

yay! I WAS SOMEHOW EXPECTING A MY GIRL/SASSY GIRL REUNION! hahahhaha:D THEY SHOULD CAST CHOI RAN TOOO! IT WOUKD BE NICE IF SHE WAS MAKINO'S MUM! how about Jo Kye Hyung ? maybe one of her classmates? he was also in witch yoo hee(one of junkisang's show) maybe also hwang bora!

HAHAHAH;DDD I AM SO EXCITED!

Thanks virvir111 for all those pics and OMG the school is just gorgeous! I'm wondering if Korean Makino will have a mother and a brother? I hope so, it just wouldn't feel complete without everybody. The name of the school....shinhwa? It's so LOL, love it. I love the uniform on hye sun she looks so pretty.

Archived