[drama 2008] Fight 맞짱

Guest huangsy

star, can you explain why megaupload doesn't work for you? i can try and help you solve it. solving this problem early on will grant you access to lots of great dramas at omo-omo.

I keep getting the message "can't connect to the server". I believe it could be blocked by the administrator since I'm using the PC at my office. My own laptop has gone missing recently and I have yet to get a new one. :tears:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surprised that this drama is getting so little love. one of the most gratifying series this year.

I agree, nice drama. The reason for the little attention it is getting here (on Soompi) may be the lack of really big-name actors.

Me, having seen and loved Hello, God, was alerted immediately I saw Yoo Geon's name.

Guest thunderbolt

surprised that this drama is getting so little love. one of the most gratifying series this year.

I'm totally in love with the drama. :wub: (And with Baek Do Bin's character and acting... :blush: )

Guest bshater1

I keep getting the message "can't connect to the server". I believe it could be blocked by the administrator since I'm using the PC at my office. My own laptop has gone missing recently and I have yet to get a new one. :tears:

sorry to hear that star. in your case, theres nothing you can do when its restricted by the network. why don't you buy yourself a new desktop? Pcs are really cheap nowadays.

I'm totally in love with the drama. :wub: (And with Baek Do Bin's character and acting... :blush: )

i know you are after reading your comments over at Jisub. :P and yes, Baek is awesome in his character. his transformation from a timid office guy to a aggressive fighter is superb. like Geon said, "what is the real you?" :lol:

Guest rochinipark

can i just ask why isn't thr anymore episodes uploaded onto WITHS2 cb?i know they put on omo omo too but i kinda prefer clubbox.can anyone direct me to any clubbox with this show?

Guest puppyiz

Huangsy

Thanx for the news, KimSuRo's cameo appearance in MaZzang.

I wonder if the above caps (YooGeon on the left) are scenes for tonite's eppy ?

Guest sentiments

I made some captures to share.

This is last week's : Episode 5

This man came to bother kang Geon outside his work place ... and would start a fight in the bus.

fight5hwy4.jpg

4238on2.jpg

this must be Kang Geon's brother.. he seems in great pain because his knee is injured

figh5tkangjineb9.jpg

Kang Geon's good friend is a good fighter

4808nk9.jpg

Guest mtrxneo01

wow thanks a lot for uploading this series but wondering if there will be a high quality video for episode 6 or is there one and where could i find it thanks

Archived